Another pretender~Washington DemonRAT Gov. Inslee running for president

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I laugh every time I see a Wash. news site runs an Inslee story. They use the "Clark Kent" stock photo with the guv about to whip off his glasses.

jay%20inslee%202_1533162355421.jpg_12506121_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

DemonRAT plans to focus on threat of climate change....#11 on a top 10 list in importance to voters!

Jay Inslee, the governor of Washington state, is running for president with a single-issue focus on climate change. The governor’s intention to compete for the Democratic nomination was announced in an article published Wednesday in The Atlantic. Inslee has served as governor of the state since 2012. One of focuses has been environmental concerns in the state, including reducing the use of fossil fuels while pushing alternative energy development and boosting green jobs, according to his bio. As governor, he also has pushed for investments in education, creating jobs, supporting workers and boosting the state’s transparency, his official bio said.

He is co-chair and co-founder of the U.S. Climate Alliance, a bipartisan group of 17 governors who seek to implement the policy goals of the Paris Agreement.....which, if Trump didn't pull us out would have cost our countries BILLIONS to subsidize other countries!

Read more at nbc12.com ...

The more the merrier

Can’t wait to see which Republicans run against Trump. If his presidency collapses, the nomination will be wide open

I laugh every time I see a Wash. news site runs an Inslee story. They use the "Clark Kent" stock photo with the guv about to whip off his glasses.

jay%20inslee%202_1533162355421.jpg_12506121_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

DemonRAT plans to focus on threat of climate change....#11 on a top 10 list in importance to voters!

Jay Inslee, the governor of Washington state, is running for president with a single-issue focus on climate change. The governor’s intention to compete for the Democratic nomination was announced in an article published Wednesday in The Atlantic. Inslee has served as governor of the state since 2012. One of focuses has been environmental concerns in the state, including reducing the use of fossil fuels while pushing alternative energy development and boosting green jobs, according to his bio. As governor, he also has pushed for investments in education, creating jobs, supporting workers and boosting the state’s transparency, his official bio said.

He is co-chair and co-founder of the U.S. Climate Alliance, a bipartisan group of 17 governors who seek to implement the policy goals of the Paris Agreement.....which, if Trump didn't pull us out would have cost our countries BILLIONS to subsidize other countries!

Read more at nbc12.com ...

dammit.....you beat me to it. :102:

Oh mods......

The more the merrier

Can’t wait to see which Republicans run against Trump. If his presidency collapses, the nomination will be wide open
You'll sprout wings before that happens...oh, not you, you get horns!

Pocahontas was campaigning in Iowa over the holidays. I don't think she made it to the Mesquaki indian settlement though. Probably too many hard questions to answer there.

The more the merrier

You'll sprout wings before that happens...oh, not you, you get horns!

By election time, Trump and his administration will be under indictment or had their illicit activities exposed

A scandal that will exceed Watergate

Pocahontas was campaigning in Iowa over the holidays. I don't think she made it to the Mesquaki indian settlement though. Probably too many hard questions to answer there.
What questions?

Only conservatives care about that phony Indian scandal

Forum List

Back