Another Overwhelming Success For American Public Education

Obviously, the Cajuna virus plays a role in this. BIPOC's have less at-home access to computer infrastructure, have less structured home life, so the transition from classrooms to homes was bound to have a negative impact, dragging the averages down for everyone.

Blame it on the teachers' unions, who irrationally and for personal gain closed down the schools and forced ridiculous rules on the schools that were open, while the science consistently said none of it was necessary. And if there is any doubt, check the private and parochial schools, which remained open with no negative health impacts.

Never forget: these unions sabotaged public education for more than a year, for no reason other than to flex their political muscle. Were they capable of shame (Leftists are not) they would be afraid to show their collective face in public.

Umm ... NOT.

I suppose one can take some gratification in knowing that our current Progressives will also be paying out the ass for dumbass generational upkeep, for life.

Student test scores fall for first time in national test's history

From your link:

"These scores were collected just before the pandemic began..."

It would appear that teachers can't blame this failure on covid although your article in subsequent paragraphs tries to contradict itself and put blame on covid.

I went to the test site link (found in your article) and it is clear that the results are from before the pandemic:

"This report presents the results of the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) long-term trend assessments in reading and mathematics administered during the 2019–20 school year to 9- and 13-year-old students."

Just fking sad.

Trump was in politics 4 years and Biden for 50, but this is all Trumps fault.

From your link:

It would appear that teachers can't blame this failure on covid although your article in subsequent paragraphs tries to contradict itself and put blame on covid.

I went to the test site link (found in your article) and it is clear that the results are from before the pandemic:

"This report presents the results of the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) long-term trend assessments in reading and mathematics administered during the 2019–20 school year to 9- and 13-year-old students."

Just fking sad.

Listen and take this to heart, no matter WHAT they say, you can't trust it.

The facts can be found, you just have to be attentive and care enough to look closer.

Lol, and how do you know it's the truth? I know, you "googled" it! You don't know if it's fact or not, you just want to believe it. It's easier that way isn't it?

Lol, and how do you know it's the truth? I know, you "googled" it! You don't know if it's fact or not, you just want to believe it. It's easier that way isn't it?

Areas that were part of my professional background were communications, research and due diligence. Anyone can do it if they're not lazy.

From your link:

The reporting source is a tad bent as a matter of course, so yeah. As is obvious to observers however this is just another symptom in a system that has long been deteriorating.

To keep control over the populace, the DNC will have to dumb down education and increase drug use in the populace, otherwise people will begin to fight them.

Forum List

Back