Another Obama success in the Middle East!

What peace? Seriously, what fucking peace?

70,000 dead in Syria
Egypt within the ends of the fucking brotherhood
Fucking Iran is now saying they will blow 2 Israeli cities off the face of the earth

Iran said that if they were attacked. Misleading comment.

yeah because everything is so peaceful and calm over there

what a joke

Wow he managed to get a I'm sorry phone call after a mere three year's since the initial incident. I wonder if he could have accomplished this monumental feat earlier if had gone to Israel during his first term?

So, you do agree he's done well on this matter, just not soon enough to suit you?

Well lets see it happened three years ago Israel and Turkey have not been at war for these three years and I don't see it calming down any of the middle east hot spots so at best I would call it a minor accomplishment three years late.

Wow he managed to get a I'm sorry phone call after a mere three year's since the initial incident. I wonder if he could have accomplished this monumental feat earlier if had gone to Israel during his first term?

So, you do agree he's done well on this matter, just not soon enough to suit you?

Well lets see it happened three years ago Israel and Turkey have not been at war for these three years and I don't see it calming down any of the middle east hot spots so at best I would call it a minor accomplishment three years late.

Talks between Israel and Turkey have been off and on for those 3 years, with Turkey holding out for an apology and the Netanyahu government refusing. Our government has been involved all along as a peace broker and it took this long to bear fruit.

It's only a peace deal if both side intend to be peaceful. Saying something just to shut the american fool up isn't a peace deal. It's a photo op.

Talks between Israel and Turkey have been off and on for those 3 years, with Turkey holding out for an apology and the Netanyahu government refusing. Our government has been involved all along as a peace broker and it took this long to bear fruit.

Shhhhh.....they don't like hearin the facts....LOL

Again he got a I'm sorry call from one leader to another of two countries who were not at war with each other if he can get some kind of peace deal in Syria or between Israel and Palestine then he will have a major accomplishment.

So, nobody from the right is willing to give the President credit for breaking the impasse between Israel and Turkey?

Why not? What would it hurt?

Well… no, not really.

What the hell do you want us to congratulate him for? Nothing has actually happened. Nothing.

He can get some credit when something good actually happens.

That does not mean that I don’t give him credit for things. I’ll admit that such a thing is rare on the right though. Very similar to the credit Bush gets from the left (mainly nothing) When you are baiting the partisan hacks, this is what you are going to get. Don’t pretend that the ‘right’ is guilty or some unusual hackery here that is not shared all over the damn place.

Now, for some actual credit:
Obama gets credit for OBL, that was a good job. He also gets credit for having a FAR SUPIRIOR international policy than his predecessor. I can’t really stand his foreign policy but that is because I am closer to Paul in that area and to be quite frank, such a stance is not tenable in government atm so I can say that Obama has done very well with foreign policy in general. We are closing Iraq (another good job Obama) and as far as I can tell, we are making progress in Afghanistan (more credit).

Obama gets credit when its due, it just is not due very often.

They are so desperate for anything, how did Obama have anything to do with this? And if he did making another country issue a apology is now something NOBEL?

much like him receiving a medal for nothing

good ole NYslimes

So, nobody from the right is willing to give the President credit for breaking the impasse between Israel and Turkey?

Why not? What would it hurt?

The will never admit that Obama has done anything well or anything good. Never. Aside from the intense depth of their partisan politics, I think it is also some kind of whiplash effect from their supporting and defending the consummately worst president the US has ever had, GW Bush. They have to believe our current president is worse or else all their loyalty and support for Bush, well, they might have to accept that some of it was misplaced.

Forum List

Back