Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

I suggest the Senate looks at the gun types in America and outlaws the stupid ones that are not required, as in calibre, reloading and size. It should have a thorough vetting and licencing system. If you're clean and squeaky, having a gun is not a problem. Walking around outside with a gun, concealed carry or in open view is not required and outlawed. Guns should be kept at home, locked in a secure box as checked by the local police department. There should be a hand in scheme for the various unsuitable firearms that are bought and destroyed by the police.

Anyone getting any part of this wrong is fined, and/or jailed. Gun crime and incidents will plummet. Once the seething current gun nut generation move on and die, future generations will reap the benefit of using guns correctly.

Some owned guns are only allowed if you are member of a local shooting range. Anyone concerned about a gun owner, should be able to lodge there concern with local police. Same with the psychiatric profession.

Would you like any more suggestions to get you out of the Neanderthal age?
Which rifle, in your esteemed opinion, should be banned?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

No, Englishmen had to practice weekly in organized practices by towns throughout the Middle Ages. The longbow was a very effective weapon that penetrated armor, which is why our side won at Agincourt. I do wish people would read before asserting silly things about history that are not even remotely true.
Yeah I get it.Longbow,shortbow,Tucker Carlson 90's bow tie,and even a remake
of Beau Bergdahl's silly excuse for manhood.He was sick & tired of wearing the
Uniform around the Holiday season.He wanted to be free.To wear a Tuxedo along
with a Turbin.To stand out.
Not to be conflated with shooting an apple off one's head.
The lesson.Do Not Crossdress when messing around with a crossbow.
For that matter do not cross a well dressed James Bond.
Who basically only packed a small pistol { Beretta 418 } the very gun
Ian Fleming carried in WWII.
Then there's Joe Biden admonishing his running mate { Barack Obama } in
2008 ... If Obama " Tries to fool with my Beretta He's got a Problem."

I am not worried. I have an angry wiener dog. Death from the ankles down.
Why oh why pray tell is the widdle german-made weiner dog
quick to nip at the ankles.Hitlers " Blondi " { german shepherd } was
a gentleman's dog.Hitler gave Blondi in his Fuherbunker { outside Berlin }
his cyanide capsule.

You don't realize people with sense are laughing at YOU
True Cavemen did not understand laughter.In fact,they dint understand much
outside hunting and gathering.However that apparently did little to quell their
existence into the 20th Century.Therefore " it's a good thing " that some are
around today.Martha Stewart wouldn't have it any other way.

Not a fan of their attitude either....but this far right scum wasn't muslim. Funny how you need to bring them up..................as if you had a desperate need to deflect.
How are female athletes doing up against transgenders? Not too good. Right? Why do you think that is?

Yet, this shooter was one of your tribe. Shot a LE agent (who ended the magaturd POS) You don't speak to that. Wonder why.

Not my tribe.......I don't support the criminal use of guns...you shitheads? Your party, the democrats, keep releasing the criminals who actually do almost all of the killing in this country, and now your democrat party overlords in Washington state want to lower the penalties for actual, honest to goodness, drive by shooters......

Your fucking party.....

Wants to lower the penalties for drive by shooters.......

Not my party...your party, you dumb ass...

Seattle, Washington’s most populous city, had a record number of drive-by shootings in 2021. By July, the city’s drive-by shootings had doubled over the year before.

It’s a problem.

So why are Washington Democrats offering up a bill in the state legislature to lower the penalties for drive-by shootings? Well, there’s woke and then there’s just plain stupid. Washington state Democrats are vying to become the best stupid they can be, bless ’em.

Currently, Washington law holds that a drive-by shooter should get an aggravated enhancement if he is arrested and prosecuted—and that’s a big if. Such an enhancement could land a drive-by murderer a life prison sentence.

But under a bill proposed for the upcoming Washington state legislature by white, woke ex-con state Rep. Tarra Simmons and her co-sponsor David Hackney, the reduction in penalties is a move toward “racial equity.” That’s right, drive-by shooting prosecutorial outcomes are racist. Never mind all the black and brown people who are the disproportionate victims of drive-by shootings.

So...dumb ass....don't tell me that guy is my tribe.......I don't support the criminal use of guns...the use of guns to hurt innocent people......your tribe? Is releasing actual killers....you dumb ass.

Last edited:
Not my tribe....
YOUR tribe. Don't try distancing yourself, magaturd. Your political ideology and that murderous swine's political ideology more align than contrast. I'd bet on it. He's more yours than anyone else's.
Your party, the democrats
Wrong.
keep releasing the criminals who actually do almost all of the killing in this country, and now your democrat party overlords in Washington state want to lower the penalties for actual, honest to goodness, drive by shooters......
Yep. Dems do. Our justice system is broken. Shameful. It's got fuck all to do with me.
So...dumb ass....don't tell me that guy is my tribe.......I don't support the criminal use of guns...the use of guns to hurt innocent people.
I don't believe that for one fucking second. That dude is one of you magaturd fuckbois. He even fantasized about the exact people he murdered and the places he would do it through his own books. Bragged about it on social media. That's a tried and true textbook magaturd.

YOUR tribe. Don't try distancing yourself, magaturd. Your political ideology and that murderous swine's political ideology more align than contrast. I'd bet on it. He's more yours than anyone else's.

Wrong.

Yep. Dems do. Our justice system is broken. Shameful. It's got fuck all to do with me.

I don't believe that for one fucking second. That dude is one of you magaturd fuckbois. He even fantasized about the exact people he murdered and the places he would do it through his own books. Bragged about it on social media. That's a tried and true textbook magaturd.

He was a muslim lover. He wanted a harem.

That makes him one of yours, cupcake.

And yet it is YOUR resident in the WH who is only capable of shitting his pants.

DOH!
Yep, he's old. He stutters. A total milquetoast in a sea of sharks. I get that.

But, he's articulate where the Orange Lard and Savior was a babbling idiot. He's doing what he can to get major legislation passed, even while being gridlocked on BBB in his own party.

He's professional, at the very least. Presidential. Not Hee Haw in the White House, like the hillbilly Orange fucktard you voted for.

No, guns.
We have upward of 400 MILLION firearms in the U.S. Approximately 35K deaths per year are caused by guns, mostly from suicide. That's about .00875 % of those guns and their uses.

While you're cheering your nation for being smarter or morally superior to Americans, have a look at what that government does to people who simply want the ability to protect their lives from criminals:

If you're caught illegally carrying a knife or a gun, even an imitation one, you will be arrested and prosecuted. It's no excuse to say it was for your own protection or you were carrying it for someone else.

Remember - the law is clear - if you choose to carry a weapon, you put your future in danger. If you don't take it with you, it won't be used. Learn more by visiting Knife Free .

Play your part in reducing knife and gun crime by reporting people you know or suspect may be carrying a weapon illegally.

I especially like that last bit where you're encouraged to become a snitch on your fellow countrymen... You folks definitely live to a different standard of personal "freedom" and "responsibility"

Forum List

Back