Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

You should try it. Then you’d know the London murder rate is higher than NYC.
Yet again, the BBC pointed out their error. Do try to keep up shit for brains. You're just following the gun nut narrative, blindly. Stats were massaged, you guys still hold the record, whoo hoo, slap slap, slap slap.

Can murdering three people you know really be categorized as a mass shooting? I mean, of course murder is bad and of course this is a tragedy for the victims and their families, but that doesn’t make this political. I don’t see how this could be considered a mass shooting any more than any other murder that happens to involve a gun.
Categorizing ---- I don't like it that stats don't count the man who kills wife and five children as a mass killer. Because, see, it's "domestic violence," as if that mattered, maybe because he "owns" them in some sense. Or they're worth less. I hate that.

But consider high schools: the kid who shoots up the school knows ALL of those kids and teachers, at least to recognize. Is that really different than what they call "domestic violence"? How about workplace guy who murders all the people he doesn't like at work during coffee break?

The guy who shoots up a mall is considered a mass killer even if he is aiming at the other gang.

I don't like any of this. I want all real, actual mass murders combined together: if the guy kills five people, incl. himself, that counts, even if he's related to them.

Sure we do....the democrats just keep releasing violent gun offenders over and over again.....hard to stop it when the democrat keep releasing the very individuals who do almost all of the shooting.
Bingo. I haven’t checked but I’m thinking this must be the situation for most of Chicago, unless they just have numerous thugs hanging out that replace all the dead ones.

I suggest the Senate looks at the gun types in America and outlaws the stupid ones that are not required, as in calibre, reloading and size. It should have a thorough vetting and licencing system. If you're clean and squeaky, having a gun is not a problem. Walking around outside with a gun, concealed carry or in open view is not required and outlawed. Guns should be kept at home, locked in a secure box as checked by the local police department. There should be a hand in scheme for the various unsuitable firearms that are bought and destroyed by the police.
"stupid ones that are not required"

well thank you for being specific.

Anyone getting any part of this wrong is fined, and/or jailed. Gun crime and incidents will plummet. Once the seething current gun nut generation move on and die, future generations will reap the benefit of using guns correctly.

Some owned guns are only allowed if you are member of a local shooting range. Anyone concerned about a gun owner, should be able to lodge there concern with local police. Same with the psychiatric profession.

Would you like any more suggestions to get you out of the Neanderthal age?
still waiting on something actionable - not you hemroiding around like you had a purpose.

If you watch the video, it explains, but you haven't got the concentration span.
im still here entertained by you, so i must be ok.

all you are telling me now is you can't formulate your own thoughts but must rely on others and sit in the corner with out of control hormones screaming WHAT HE SAID WHAT HE SAID.

i hate to break it to you, but the 5th grade is going to be a lot harder.

im still here entertained by you, so i must be ok.

all you are telling me now is you can't formulate your own thoughts but must rely on others and sit in the corner with out of control hormones screaming WHAT HE SAID WHAT HE SAID.

i hate to break it to you, but the 5th grade is going to be a lot harder.
If you watch the video, it will explain the types of guns we have in the UK. But you want to remain a simpleton retarded fuck. That's your problem and the mental struggles of a gun nut. Solid bone from the neck up. Once your generation dies out, possibly America can get to grips with gun deaths.

If you watch the video, it will explain the types of guns we have in the UK. But you want to remain a simpleton retarded fuck. That's your problem and the mental struggles of a gun nut. Solid bone from the neck up. Once your generation dies out, possibly America can get to grips with gun deaths.
oh i don't want to "remain" anything.

but when talking to one...you kinda gotta be one.

Stats prove Americans, on the whole, are not responsible with guns, and incapable of using them sensibly. The founding fathers fucked up there didn't they!!

I suggest the Senate looks at the gun types in America and outlaws the stupid ones that are not required, as in calibre, reloading and size. It should have a thorough vetting and licencing system. If you're clean and squeaky, having a gun is not a problem. Walking around outside with a gun, concealed carry or in open view is not required and outlawed. Guns should be kept at home, locked in a secure box as checked by the local police department. There should be a hand in scheme for the various unsuitable firearms that are bought and destroyed by the police.

Anyone getting any part of this wrong is fined, and/or jailed. Gun crime and incidents will plummet. Once the seething current gun nut generation move on and die, future generations will reap the benefit of using guns correctly.

Some owned guns are only allowed if you are member of a local shooting range. Anyone concerned about a gun owner, should be able to lodge there concern with local police. Same with the psychiatric profession.

Would you like any more suggestions to get you out of the Neanderthal age?

Ummm, it is YOU so called advanced brits who are living like neanderthals...

Dummy.

This is London just a few years ago... There are HUNDREDS more, but this was outside an army base.

4707714-3x2-940x627.jpg

Stats prove Americans, on the whole, are not responsible with guns, and incapable of using them sensibly. The founding fathers fucked up there didn't they!!

Wrong...

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

the 4th grade called. looks like you need that 6th year after all.

now - to prove my point you are a fucking moron - please cite credible resources to back up your stats.

what WILL you do? come back waving an angry boner around as if that is an actual answer.

Wrong...

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........
Yet, this shooter was one of your tribe. Shot a LE agent (who ended the magaturd POS) You don't speak to that. Wonder why.

Forum List

Back