Another link in the coming attempt for a left wing fascist state

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Left wing fascist"... :rofl:

Right up there with "vanilla pizza", "dark white" and "cold heat".

Hey Eagle, I'm guessing your implication is that mainstream media is biased. Since I do not have Facebook, or Twitter or any of the instant media toys, I didn't even know Facebook has a 'news' section. But the main complaint seems to be that for the 'conservative' sites stories, MSM backup is required, a sort of "Testimony of Two Men" rule of thumb. Gasp!

I think everyone knows there are sites that control 'news'. But you know, when I research sites, I usually look for sites somewhere between Red State and Salon for more balance. Everyone knows about MSNBC, Fox, and other assorted sites that either do not scorn pols to their face to the listener's satisfaction, or suck up so blatantly you want to gag. I still get a laugh out of the Fox dither back in 2008 on election night when Barack and Michelle Obama did a 'terrorist fist bump' right there on the famous columned stage in front of God and everybody! The Fox Friends went into the vapors so bad...they got about 2 weeks outrage over it. Looks like Facebook is among the take-with-a-grain-of-salt outlets. Pity!

I still get a laugh out of the Fox dither back in 2008 on election night when Barack and Michelle Obama did a 'terrorist fist bump' right there on the famous columned stage in front of God and everybody!

Did you also get a thrill running up your leg?

I still get a laugh out of the Fox dither back in 2008 on election night when Barack and Michelle Obama did a 'terrorist fist bump' right there on the famous columned stage in front of God and everybody!

Did you also get a thrill running up your leg?
No, more like warmth running down my leg from laughter at the lengths those fools will go to manufacture a snit.

Ya just gotta love how the lefties around here have no problem with censorship.
As long as the right people are censored of course.

Oh you actually read the link?

I just stopped at the title. That was all I need to get me off.

Thread Closed.

1. There's already a thread on this.
2. You need more than just a link to start a thread. You must include on-topic, original commentary of your own. We are not a news aggregator, this is a discussion board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back