Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

<< Late last week we learned that what had been a Justice Department administrative review had suddenly become much more serious. It has become a criminal inquiry. That means the Justice Department believes there is sufficient evidence that a crime has been committed. Now the prosecutor in charge, John H. Durham, will have the power to subpoena witnesses’ testimony and documents. He can convene a grand jury and file criminal charges. My guess is that he has already convened a grand jury. Mr. Durham and Attorney General William Barr have been looking into the origins of the Obama administration’s spying on President Trump >>

Obama administration’s spying on Donald Trump

I already looked at the list of names and places of employment------------I'm not impressed that a bunch of left wing academic loons want Trump out of office. These fools have no credibility.

No one is fooled by that BS, witchey--------------except maybe you.

It obviously got you riled up enough to dismiss them all as "liberal professors" ...which is just another case of you doing the sour grapes dance.

that's exactly what they are. Prove me wrong.
They aren't all "liberal professors" . Ever heard of Ken Burns? He signed it. Pulitzer prize-winning author Robert Caro also signed it. You make it way too easy to prove you wrong.

you are correct, so let me correct my categorization of those people-----------------all liberal trump haters. Happy now?

secondly, I don't care what those people think or say, their opinions are of no more value than those of my garbage man or the guy that cuts my grass.

Except they aren't. They are just people who study history for a living. I gotta say, I'm not at all sorry it bothers you so much that you have to play the "they were sour grapes anyway" game. : lol:

wrong again witchey, 98% of the academic community leans left. If you can prove that just one of these people is a conservative I will admit that I am wrong, Bring it, or STFU

There is nothing debunked about that sweetcheeks. You pay too much attention to propagandists and not enough to actual legal professionals.

Everything about it has been.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ough-pinocchios-trumps-crowdstrike-obsession/

Debunked Ukraine conspiracy theory is knocked down - again

got news for ya, posting a propaganda piece from the DNC mouthpiece Wash post proves nothing except your gullibility.

So now even the Associated press is propaganda to you? You really are irony deficient. You spout nothing but thoroughly and completely debunked conspiracy theories and believe the words coming out of Trump's cat anus mouth but call me gullible. Too rich...

I believe what my eyes see and my ears hear-------------after applying a BS filter no matter where it comes from. Propaganda today comes from many sources because political control is financially beneficial to those in control, and really thats all any of this has ever been about---------who gets rich at taxpayer expense. Are you honest enough to admit that?

Our system is flawed but it remains the best system in the history of the world. The Russian goal in 2016 was to divide the country and gets us screaming at each other------It looks like they succeeded.
You parrot whatever Trump says. He lies.

Russia's goal was to get Trump elected so he could do their bidding. They were definitely successful.

Russian Media Cheers Trump’s Moves in Syria: ‘Putin Won the Lottery!’

Trump Is Being Impeached Because He Keeps Doing What Russia Wants

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f5a904-ef51-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

Trump’s Confused Russia Policy Is a Boon for Putin

How many times must I explain to you that posting cites from left wing publications does not prove anything except that you are a gullible partisan hack.

you get destroyed on this forum every day but keep coming back with a new line of BS, I think thats the definition of insanity.

Confirmed: FBI Was Spying on the Trump Campaign
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/18/confirmed-the-fbi-was-spying-on...

Earlier this week the New York Times published a story revealing the FBI was not only spying on the Trump campaign, but had at least one FBI informant embedded within it. Further, the piece .

Your article is over a year old and before the IG report. The IG report concluded there was no spying.
Then that means there was no collusion with Trump and Russia....as the IG report states!

The IG report doesn't say that. Even the Mueller report didn't say that.
Even the notorious American Bar Assoc. Says so....why do you continue to lie, you know you are going to get caught and your credibility goes UNDER ZERO!!!

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice. ... Mueller concluded his .

seabiscuit is a partisan talking point repeater, may not even be a person, just a computer program set up to repeat left wing lies and post them constantly.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/18/confirmed-the-fbi-was-spying-on...

Earlier this week the New York Times published a story revealing the FBI was not only spying on the Trump campaign, but had at least one FBI informant embedded within it. Further, the piece .

Your article is over a year old and before the IG report. The IG report concluded there was no spying.
Then that means there was no collusion with Trump and Russia....as the IG report states!

actually they both do

Even the notorious American Bar Assoc. Says so....why do you continue to lie, you know you are going to get caught and your credibility goes UNDER ZERO!!!

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice. ... Mueller concluded his .

seabiscuit is a partisan talking point repeater, may not even be a person, just a computer program set up to repeat left wing lies and post them constantly.
And all this time I thought she was a radical lesbian with a social disease!

And all this time I thought she was a radical lesbian with a social disease!

very likely that too.

It obviously got you riled up enough to dismiss them all as "liberal professors" ...which is just another case of you doing the sour grapes dance.

They aren't all "liberal professors" . Ever heard of Ken Burns? He signed it. Pulitzer prize-winning author Robert Caro also signed it. You make it way too easy to prove you wrong.

you are correct, so let me correct my categorization of those people-----------------all liberal trump haters. Happy now?

secondly, I don't care what those people think or say, their opinions are of no more value than those of my garbage man or the guy that cuts my grass.

Except they aren't. They are just people who study history for a living. I gotta say, I'm not at all sorry it bothers you so much that you have to play the "they were sour grapes anyway" game. : lol:

wrong again witchey, 98% of the academic community leans left. If you can prove that just one of these people is a conservative I will admit that I am wrong, Bring it, or STFU

I’m positive that some are conservative. Prove me wrong. Go look up the party affiliation of all of them. We’ll wait right here.

Support for impeachment is over 50%. Are they all liberals?

I’m positive that some are conservative. Prove me wrong. Go look up the party affiliation of all of them. We’ll wait right here.

Polls are so useless these days that no thinking person pays any attention to them, and only to the one that matters, and that is election day.

The rest is nothing more than propaganda.

They found collusion. They didn’t find criminal conspiracy.

The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

Says the Trump lie repeating sycophant.

The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
If COLLUSION IS NOT A LEGAL TETM...How come you idiots were raving for over a year about it....if not a crime, you can't impeach.... Geniuses!

Must be rough being a radical lesbian, and continually being pointed at as such!

Unlike you, I post the truth and am willing to admit it when I am incorrect on something. You are throughly indoctrinated with far left BS to the point that your brain cells are no longer capable of sorting fact from fiction.

do you understand what these words from Mueller mean "We did not address ‘collusion,’ ?

a poll conducted by who? who was polled? not me, were you? no one I know was polled and I know a lot of people.

today's polls are merely a form of propaganda designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

November 2020 we will all participate in a voting poll and then we shall see Trump's real approval ratings.

you made the claim that they weren't all liberals, the burden of proof is on you not me.

If your list shows party affiliation your task should be easy, I'll wait.

do you understand what these words from Mueller mean "We did not address ‘collusion,’ ?

Yes and? The collusion took place. It just didn't rise to level of criminal conspiracy...that he could find.

Myth: Mueller found “no collusion.”

Response: Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

To find conspiracy, a prosecutor must establish beyond a reasonable doubt the elements of the crime: an agreement between at least two people, to commit a criminal offense and an overt act in furtherance of that agreement. One of the underlying criminal offenses that Mueller reviewed for conspiracy was campaign-finance violations. Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal. Mueller was also unable to conclude that the information was a “thing of value” that exceeded $25,000, the requirement for campaign finance to be a felony, as opposed to a civil violation of law. But the fact that the conduct did not technically amount to conspiracy does not mean that it was acceptable. Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.​
These 11 Mueller Report Myths Just Won’t Die

Of course, Mueller didn't "follow the money". Someone needs to...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...rt-doesnt-cross-red-line-into-trumps-finances

Forum List

Back