Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

They aren't all "liberal professors" . Ever heard of Ken Burns? He signed it. Pulitzer prize-winning author Robert Caro also signed it. You make it way too easy to prove you wrong.

you are correct, so let me correct my categorization of those people-----------------all liberal trump haters. Happy now?

secondly, I don't care what those people think or say, their opinions are of no more value than those of my garbage man or the guy that cuts my grass.

Except they aren't. They are just people who study history for a living. I gotta say, I'm not at all sorry it bothers you so much that you have to play the "they were sour grapes anyway" game. : lol:

wrong again witchey, 98% of the academic community leans left. If you can prove that just one of these people is a conservative I will admit that I am wrong, Bring it, or STFU

I’m positive that some are conservative. Prove me wrong. Go look up the party affiliation of all of them. We’ll wait right here.

Support for impeachment is over 50%. Are they all liberals?

you made the claim that they weren't all liberals, the burden of proof is on you not me.

If your list shows party affiliation your task should be easy, I'll wait.

You got it backwards, as usual. You made the claim they were all liberals. I merely said they are all historians. You have to back up your claim, not me, sad little fishy.

Then that means there was no collusion with Trump and Russia....as the IG report states!

The IG report doesn't say that. Even the Mueller report didn't say that.
Even the notorious American Bar Assoc. Says so....why do you continue to lie, you know you are going to get caught and your credibility goes UNDER ZERO!!!

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice. ... Mueller concluded his .

They found collusion. They didn’t find criminal conspiracy.

The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

do you understand what these words from Mueller mean "We did not address ‘collusion,’ ?

Yes and? The collusion took place. It just didn't rise to level of criminal conspiracy...that he could find.

Myth: Mueller found “no collusion.”

Response: Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

To find conspiracy, a prosecutor must establish beyond a reasonable doubt the elements of the crime: an agreement between at least two people, to commit a criminal offense and an overt act in furtherance of that agreement. One of the underlying criminal offenses that Mueller reviewed for conspiracy was campaign-finance violations. Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal. Mueller was also unable to conclude that the information was a “thing of value” that exceeded $25,000, the requirement for campaign finance to be a felony, as opposed to a civil violation of law. But the fact that the conduct did not technically amount to conspiracy does not mean that it was acceptable. Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.​
These 11 Mueller Report Myths Just Won’t Die

Of course, Mueller didn't "follow the money". Someone needs to...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...rt-doesnt-cross-red-line-into-trumps-finances

Hmmm, but Mueller did not even look into the obvious Russian collusion/conspiracy between the hillary campaign, Fusion GPS, Steele, and the fake dossier paid for by the DNC. The Mueller "investigation" was an attempted coup that failed. Thats all it ever was.

you are correct, so let me correct my categorization of those people-----------------all liberal trump haters. Happy now?

secondly, I don't care what those people think or say, their opinions are of no more value than those of my garbage man or the guy that cuts my grass.

Except they aren't. They are just people who study history for a living. I gotta say, I'm not at all sorry it bothers you so much that you have to play the "they were sour grapes anyway" game. : lol:

wrong again witchey, 98% of the academic community leans left. If you can prove that just one of these people is a conservative I will admit that I am wrong, Bring it, or STFU

I’m positive that some are conservative. Prove me wrong. Go look up the party affiliation of all of them. We’ll wait right here.

you made the claim that they weren't all liberals, the burden of proof is on you not me.

You got it backwards, as usual. You made the claim they were all liberals. I merely said they are all historians. You have to back up your claim, not me, sad little fishy.

So maybe you can educate us as to how many "historians" at major universities are conservatives. got any stats on that?

Even the notorious American Bar Assoc. Says so....why do you continue to lie, you know you are going to get caught and your credibility goes UNDER ZERO!!!

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice. ... Mueller concluded his .

The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

do you understand what these words from Mueller mean "We did not address ‘collusion,’ ?

Yes and? The collusion took place. It just didn't rise to level of criminal conspiracy...that he could find.

Response: Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

To find conspiracy, a prosecutor must establish beyond a reasonable doubt the elements of the crime: an agreement between at least two people, to commit a criminal offense and an overt act in furtherance of that agreement. One of the underlying criminal offenses that Mueller reviewed for conspiracy was campaign-finance violations. Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal. Mueller was also unable to conclude that the information was a “thing of value” that exceeded $25,000, the requirement for campaign finance to be a felony, as opposed to a civil violation of law. But the fact that the conduct did not technically amount to conspiracy does not mean that it was acceptable. Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.​

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...rt-doesnt-cross-red-line-into-trumps-finances

Hmmm, but Mueller did not even look into the obvious Russian collusion/conspiracy between the hillary campaign, Fusion GPS, Steele, and the fake dossier paid for by the DNC. The Mueller "investigation" was an attempted coup that failed. Thats all it ever was.

Wow, he didn’t look into a conspiracy theory made up by Russia, Trump and other tinfoil hat crazy people. :rolleyes:

I know, “just wait for the next report”. Of course, this will be the, what, third or fourth report that was supposed to back up Dementia Trump’s crazy rantings....

So maybe you can educate us as to how many "historians" at major universities are conservatives. got any stats on that?

You are the one claiming every person on the list is a liberal professor. That was untrue from the get go since not all of them are professors. It’s up to you to look them all up since YOU made the claim. We will wait...

Wow, he didn’t look into a conspiracy theory made up by Russia, Trump and other tinfoil hat crazy people. :rolleyes:

I know, “just wait for the next report”. Of course, this will be the, what, third or fourth report that was supposed to back up Dementia Trump’s crazy rantings....
That's what they do. They keep pinning their hopes on the next report. Then when that fails to produce the results they wanted, they immediately look to the next report after that.

And they'll keep doing it through the election so they can continue with their bullshit until after it's over.

You are the one claiming every person on the list is a liberal professor. That was untrue from the get go since not all of them are professors. It’s up to you to look them all up since YOU made the claim. We will wait...

OK, let me clarify since you are too ignorant to understand what was said.

Only a bunch of liberals could come to that kind of conclusion, only liberals and democrats who despise Trump, the constitution, and the American people. Academia has become nothing but a liberal propaganda and indoctrination factory. Filling young minds with bullshit much like the Nazis did in Germany and the Muslim madrassas are doing today in the mid east.

that pathetic little global warming girl is a perfect example of propangandizing ignorant kids and using them as props.

Another fake and false thread title allowed to remain up
If I start a thread “ The moon IS made of green cheese” will it be allowed to stand? Other like kinds are.

No, Mueller did not, but Durham and Barr are. More to come, more corrupt dem/lib heads will roll, starting with Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page and possibly the kenyan the the clinton crime family. This shit is far from over, you fools started it because you thought hillary would win and would cover it up, but the bitch lost and karma is coming.

The Democrats declared their goal publicly 5 minutes after Trump took his oath of office:

'The Impeachment of Donald Trump Begins NOW'

They then spent the next 3+ years going from one attempt to find anything they could use as justification....an 'Impeachment' in search of a crime...one they still have not presented.

WEISMANN'S / Mueller's failed 'witch hunt' debunked everything the Democrats claimed ... yet House Democrats have brought debunked claims from that investigation back to include in their House Impeachment.

...showing AGAIN they have no legitimate crime, evidence, or witnesses against the President.

Bwuhahahaha

The Democrats declared their goal publicly 5 minutes after Trump took his oath of office:

'The Impeachment of Donald Trump Begins NOW'

They then spent the next 3+ years going from one attempt to find anything they could use as justification....an 'Impeachment' in search of a crime...one they still have not presented.

WEISMANN'S / Mueller's failed 'witch hunt' debunked everything the Democrats claimed ... yet House Democrats have brought debunked claims from that investigation back to include in their House Impeachment.

...showing AGAIN they have no legitimate crime, evidence, or witnesses against the President.

Bwuhahahaha

and idiiots like rightwinger and seawitch bought the BS then and keep eating it today. liberalism is a mental disease, they prove it every day on this board.

OK, let me clarify since you are too ignorant to understand what was said.

Only a bunch of liberals could come to that kind of conclusion, only liberals and democrats who despise Trump, the constitution, and the American people. Academia has become nothing but a liberal propaganda and indoctrination factory. Filling young minds with bullshit much like the Nazis did in Germany and the Muslim madrassas are doing today in the mid east.

that pathetic little global warming girl is a perfect example of propangandizing ignorant kids and using them as props.

I understand quite clearly what you said. You made a claim you can't back up. The list contains historians, not "liberal professors", but historians. Historians like Jon Meacham, the official biographer of George H.W. Bush. He gave the eulogies for both George and Barbara Bush. Think he's a "liberal professor", sad little fishy?

No, Mueller did not, but Durham and Barr are. More to come, more corrupt dem/lib heads will roll, starting with Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page and possibly the kenyan the the clinton crime family. This shit is far from over, you fools started it because you thought hillary would win and would cover it up, but the bitch lost and karma is coming.

:lol: Yes, we know Barr and Durham are chasing conspiracy theories. That's why I know you're going to be sadly disappointed...again. Just like you were for this report that you were SURE was going to support you and Dementia Don. :lol:

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million people. Dementia Don only won by fewer than 80,000 votes across three states. The polls weren't wrong.

Do you feel Dementia Don has done anything to expand his base since 2016?

That's what they do. They keep pinning their hopes on the next report. Then when that fails to produce the results they wanted, they immediately look to the next report after that.

And they'll keep doing it through the election so they can continue with their bullshit until after it's over.

Or they just blame the "deep state". :lol:

and idiiots like rightwinger and seawitch bought the BS then and keep eating it today. liberalism is a mental disease, they prove it every day on this board.
I don't know how many times I've posted the Epoch Times article about Obama spying on Trump, but it does no good. Talking to liberals like Seawitch is like talking to a brick wall.

the only reason they did it is because they knew they were not going to be caught, my friends! they thought they would not get had!

number of votes by the american people:

Comey: 0
Mueller: 0
Lisa Page: 0
Peter S: 0
John Brennan: 0
James Clapper: 0
Chris Steele: 0
Glenn Simpson: 0
Madcow: 0
Adam Schiff: 25 thousand
Nancy Pelosi: 40 thousand
Trump: 63 million

:lol: Yes, we know Barr and Durham are chasing conspiracy theories. That's why I know you're going to be sadly disappointed...again. Just like you were for this report that you were SURE was going to support you and Dementia Don. :lol:

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million people. Dementia Don only won by fewer than 80,000 votes across three states. The polls weren't wrong.

Poll: "Hillary will win the presidency"

Poll was wrong, end of fricken story.

Do you think the Schiff and Nadler freak show in the house has expanded the dem base? Only a few minimally intelligent people like you remain.

Poll: "Hillary will win the presidency"

Poll was wrong, end of fricken story.

Do you think the Schiff and Nadler freak show in the house has expanded the dem base? Only a few minimally intelligent people like you remain.

Hillary won by the amount the polls predicted. You nor Trump can change that fact no matter how many times you bring up the polls (that weren't wrong). The American people chose her over Trump.

Trump, since his abuse of power, has lost independent voters, so yeah, I think that Nadler and Schiff are doing their constitutional duty and people who would care if Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue are paying attention.

I don't know how many times I've posted the Epoch Times article about Obama spying on Trump, but it does no good. Talking to liberals like Seawitch is like talking to a brick wall.

:lol: Obama didn't spy on Trump. Trump was not spied on. The IG report has come out and none of Trump's paranoid rantings were true, none. Alternative facts only work on you and Fishy.

Forum List

Back