Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Nothing in what you posted even vaguely resembles reality. Find new sources of information. The ones you have are lying to you. Trump lies to you.
The gay dude on CNN lies to you. The lesbian on MSNBC lies to you.

I can link to Trump lying more in one week than everyone on CNN and MSNBC combined lying in their lifetimes.

Little Fishy parrots Trump’s lies like he has Trump’s dick up his ass. Is that your situation as well? Alternative facts are what you live by, Earl Landgrebe?

I watched a lot of it, but it was very boring. Obviously you only watched CNN who cut to commercial every time one of the republicans asked real questions or refuted the dem lies.

and for the record, I don't watch Hannity. but you must since you know what he says.

Stop lying. You didn't watch the hearings. Some right wing site gave you a headline and you watched a five minute video of Ms. Lindsay gradstanding.

Nothing Trump said about the "oranges" of the Russia Investigation was true. Not a hoax, not a witch hunt. You said to wait for this report. Okay, its out and none of your made up storylines were true.

I watched as much of it as I could stomach. the pathetic dems have nothing, no crimes, just "we don't like the way he talks".

the senate will kill this hoax. and the dems will lose the house because of it. the american people are fed up with morons like Schiff, Nadler, and mama Pelosi.

No, the Senate will abdicate their duty to the Constitution and their country in favor of a vulgar, authoritarian with a pattern of corrupt behavior and obstruction.

the house committee vote was strictly on partisan lines, the vote in the entire house will have democrats voting no with all of the republicans. I suspect that the vote in the senate to deny the bill will also be bi-partisan because there is no evidence of the commission of any crimes by the president.

However, there is evidence of crimes by Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Steele, the clinton campaign, and the DNC. If you think this is over, you are very wrong. the dems are destroying themselves in their blood lust to remove Trump.

Nothing in what you posted even vaguely resembles reality. Find new sources of information. The ones you have are lying to you. Trump lies to you.

I guess we will find out next week. Care to bet on how many dems vote with the republicans? My guess is 8-10. It will still pass and the senate will still kill it, but its fun watching the dems self destruct.

Just stop. Trump hasn't done dick...except continue the good economy he was handed. Good on him for not screwing it up yet. (Not for lack of trying...ahem, trade war).

What Kind Of 'Jobs President' Has Obama Been — In 8 Charts

All of this is to say that Trump inherits a job market that is humming along comfortably, given how poor of shape it was in only recently. But it's also an economy that has sharply moved away from manufacturing and other goods-producing industries — the very ones he pushed the most in the election. That change has hurt plenty of Americans, despite the job market's improvement.

Trump has tried to claim credit for several hundred goods-producing jobs here and there (credit that he doesn't always deserve, as the Washington Post's Philip Bump has reported), but bringing manufacturing employment back in a sizable way seems like a tall order for any president. Furthermore, alternative work — like driving an Uber or Lyft — continues to grow quickly as a share of the economy. That change could eventually require policy attention, as more workers take jobs that don't come with benefits.

But there's another big caveat here. Presidents get lots of credit and blame for the economy's performance, despite the fact that they don't really have firm control over that performance. (If they did, why would recessions ever happen?)

Yes, a president can push an economic agenda and in some cases push particular policies that end up having a sizable impact on the economy (see: the 2009 stimulus package, which undeniably had a positive impact).

You can't come up with anything that Obama did policy wise to create jobs...can you, Seawytch? Was that the best you could find? That's a testament to how pathetic Barry's performance WAS on job creation!

The stimulus had an undeniable positive impact. We stopped hemorrhaging jobs.

Two Charts Show Trump's Job Gains Are Just A Continuation From Obama's Presidency

Unemployment rate has been dropping for 9 years

The unemployment rate shows pretty much the same progression from President Obama to President Trump . The unemployment rate started to climb the last two years of President Bush’s second term and substantially in Obama’s first year as the Great Recession that he had inherited was having a huge impact.

Bush’s last four years in office:

• December 2005: 4.9%
  • December 2006: 4.4%, decreased 0.5%
  • December 2007: 5.0%, increased 0.6%
  • December 2008: 7.3%, increased 2.3%
Obama’s time in office
  • December 2009: 9.9%, increased 2.6%(teeth of the recession)
  • December 2010: 9.3%, decreased 0.6%
  • December 2011: 8.5%, decreased 0.8%
  • December 2012: 7.9%, decreased 0.6%
  • December 2013: 6.7%, decreased 1.2%
  • December 2014: 5.6%, decreased 1.1%
  • December 2015: 5.0%, decreased 0.6%
  • December 2016: 4.7%, decreased 0.3%
Trump’s through September:
  • December 2017: 4.1%, decreased 0.6%
  • September 2018: 3.7%, decreased 0.4%
Its really simple, Trump has continued the good economy he was handed by Barack Obama but you treat him like he turned water into wine. That is the epitome of a sycophant.

You keep posting the same thing and pretending that you've answered my question. You haven't.

Were jobs created while Barack Obama was President? They were. Without question. Things like the energy boom created tens of thousands of new jobs. Unfortunately for your argument that wasn't something that was accomplished by Barack Obama...it was something that happened despite his policies! Barack Obama actively resisted fracking advances. Production of oil and natural gas on lands controlled by the Federal Government decreased while he was President. Production of oil and natural gas on lands that he didn't control was up dramatically.

So again...WHAT OBAMA ECONOMIC POLICIES CREATED JOBS? My point all along is that the good economy that you keep crediting to Barry happened not because of Obama policies but despite them. He was pushing for Cap & Trade legislation as his next big policy initiative before the Democrats were crushed in the first mid term elections...something that would have been a jobs KILLER at a time when millions of Americans had been out of work for years! The new GOP Congress stopped Cap & Trade. The GOP Congress saved the US economy from another Obama economic blunder!

dont expect a reply from witchey, she is hiding under her bed with her Barry doll.

Which is bigger, little fish, one or five?

depends on whether it is preceded by a + or -.

I watched a lot of it, but it was very boring. Obviously you only watched CNN who cut to commercial every time one of the republicans asked real questions or refuted the dem lies.

and for the record, I don't watch Hannity. but you must since you know what he says.

Stop lying. You didn't watch the hearings. Some right wing site gave you a headline and you watched a five minute video of Ms. Lindsay gradstanding.

Nothing Trump said about the "oranges" of the Russia Investigation was true. Not a hoax, not a witch hunt. You said to wait for this report. Okay, its out and none of your made up storylines were true.

I watched as much of it as I could stomach. the pathetic dems have nothing, no crimes, just "we don't like the way he talks".

the senate will kill this hoax. and the dems will lose the house because of it. the american people are fed up with morons like Schiff, Nadler, and mama Pelosi.

No, the Senate will abdicate their duty to the Constitution and their country in favor of a vulgar, authoritarian with a pattern of corrupt behavior and obstruction.

the house committee vote was strictly on partisan lines, the vote in the entire house will have democrats voting no with all of the republicans. I suspect that the vote in the senate to deny the bill will also be bi-partisan because there is no evidence of the commission of any crimes by the president.

However, there is evidence of crimes by Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Steele, the clinton campaign, and the DNC. If you think this is over, you are very wrong. the dems are destroying themselves in their blood lust to remove Trump.

Well, that's a bold claim, let's see what you are referring to:

i) The house committee vote was strictly on partisan lines

That's true.

ii) the vote in the entire house will have democrats voting no with all of the republicans.

That is also likely to be true.

iii) I suspect that the vote in the senate to deny the bill will also be bi-partisan because there is no evidence of the commission of any crimes by the president.

That's also likely true. On these matters, the ONLY bipartisan vote in the House will likely be NOT to impeach Trump, and the ONLY bipartisan vote in the Senate will likely be NOT to remove.

iv) However, there is evidence of crimes by Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Steele, the clinton campaign, and the DNC.

That is also likely true.

v) If you think this is over, you are very wrong. the dems are destroying themselves in their blood lust to remove Trump.

That is also likely true, I expect the 2020 election results to be even worse for the Dems than 2016.

Comey is a tall pile of crap and dirtier than Mueller and J Edgar Hoover. Trump was absolutely dead on the money on this clown and right to fire him.

It did result in the Muller Investigation, which found nothing on Trump or the campaign.
And when that failed, we got Schiff and Whistleblower crap.
That will soon fail and finally Trump will have all this nonsense behind him.

Interesting point from Horowitz, going all the way back before the election, they ONLY found exculpatory evidence, they NEVER found incriminating evidence of the Russian/Trump collusion. It was ALWAYS a giant pile of lies, that collapsed well before the election, was resurrected on the Clinton dossier of Kremlin disinformation, and with lies and deceit laundered into 3 year witch hunt, when they never had anything and they all knew it. Today it continues as the Shiff/Whistleblower impeachment.

Impeach Trump: The Democrat Party’s 2020 Election Concession Speech.

They know they can’t convict or remove him from office, and they know they can’t beat him in November.
trump has violated laws. If he is re elected you will come to understand what kind of mistake allowing him power is.

which ones, give us the statutes by number. Nadler and Schiff couldn't find any or they would have put them in their impeachment report.

So, for the last time, which laws has Trump broken?

You can stop trying to repeat republican talking points. You know what laws trump has broken. Your ass is Perry Mason when it comes to democrats even after investigations show no crime was committed. Therefore you know what crimes trump has committed but you don't care because he's a republican.

If its so obvious why are there no broken laws cited in the impeachment bill? Abuse of power and contempt of congress are not crimes. If they were then every previous president has committed them and 90% of americans currently hold congress in contempt.

So, one final time. Give us the numbers of the US statutes that Trump has violated. the Nadler and Schiff committees couldn't do it so I'm sure they would appreciate your help.
This is a political stunt, not a serious attempt to removed the President.

As such, it is an abuse of power, BY CONGRESS

You mean after Rump abused his power as President over and over? Some just said "Enough".

You can't come up with anything that Obama did policy wise to create jobs...can you, Seawytch? Was that the best you could find? That's a testament to how pathetic Barry's performance WAS on job creation!

The stimulus had an undeniable positive impact. We stopped hemorrhaging jobs.

Two Charts Show Trump's Job Gains Are Just A Continuation From Obama's Presidency

Unemployment rate has been dropping for 9 years

The unemployment rate shows pretty much the same progression from President Obama to President Trump . The unemployment rate started to climb the last two years of President Bush’s second term and substantially in Obama’s first year as the Great Recession that he had inherited was having a huge impact.

Bush’s last four years in office:

• December 2005: 4.9%
  • December 2006: 4.4%, decreased 0.5%
  • December 2007: 5.0%, increased 0.6%
  • December 2008: 7.3%, increased 2.3%
Obama’s time in office
  • December 2009: 9.9%, increased 2.6%(teeth of the recession)
  • December 2010: 9.3%, decreased 0.6%
  • December 2011: 8.5%, decreased 0.8%
  • December 2012: 7.9%, decreased 0.6%
  • December 2013: 6.7%, decreased 1.2%
  • December 2014: 5.6%, decreased 1.1%
  • December 2015: 5.0%, decreased 0.6%
  • December 2016: 4.7%, decreased 0.3%
Trump’s through September:
  • December 2017: 4.1%, decreased 0.6%
  • September 2018: 3.7%, decreased 0.4%
Its really simple, Trump has continued the good economy he was handed by Barack Obama but you treat him like he turned water into wine. That is the epitome of a sycophant.

You keep posting the same thing and pretending that you've answered my question. You haven't.

Were jobs created while Barack Obama was President? They were. Without question. Things like the energy boom created tens of thousands of new jobs. Unfortunately for your argument that wasn't something that was accomplished by Barack Obama...it was something that happened despite his policies! Barack Obama actively resisted fracking advances. Production of oil and natural gas on lands controlled by the Federal Government decreased while he was President. Production of oil and natural gas on lands that he didn't control was up dramatically.

So again...WHAT OBAMA ECONOMIC POLICIES CREATED JOBS? My point all along is that the good economy that you keep crediting to Barry happened not because of Obama policies but despite them. He was pushing for Cap & Trade legislation as his next big policy initiative before the Democrats were crushed in the first mid term elections...something that would have been a jobs KILLER at a time when millions of Americans had been out of work for years! The new GOP Congress stopped Cap & Trade. The GOP Congress saved the US economy from another Obama economic blunder!

dont expect a reply from witchey, she is hiding under her bed with her Barry doll.

Which is bigger, little fish, one or five?

depends on whether it is preceded by a + or -.

Both are preceded by a +. Which is larger, Obama’s gain of over 5 points or Trump’s gain of just over one?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I guess we will find out next week. Care to bet on how many dems vote with the republicans? My guess is 8-10. It will still pass and the senate will still kill it, but its fun watching the dems self destruct.

We know Republicans in the Senate will abdicate their duty. Moscow Mitch, beholden to Putin, already said so...but Trump will go down in history as the 3rd president to be impeached regardless of whether Senate Republicans ignore their constitutional duty or not.

That's true.

ii) the vote in the entire house will have democrats voting no with all of the republicans.

iii) I suspect that the vote in the senate to deny the bill will also be bi-partisan because there is no evidence of the commission of any crimes by the president.

That's also likely true. On these matters, the ONLY bipartisan vote in the House will likely be NOT to impeach Trump, and the ONLY bipartisan vote in the Senate will likely be NOT to remove.

iv) However, there is evidence of crimes by Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Steele, the clinton campaign, and the DNC.

v) If you think this is over, you are very wrong. the dems are destroying themselves in their blood lust to remove Trump.

That is also likely true, I expect the 2020 election results to be even worse for the Dems than 2016.

I was referring to his Schiff etc. fantasy.

I make no predictions about the election. When the will of the people can be subverted so easily by Russia and the Electoral College, it’s a fools game.

We know Republicans in the Senate will abdicate their duty. Moscow Mitch, beholden to Putin, already said so...but Trump will go down in history as the 3rd president to be impeached regardless of whether Senate Republicans ignore their constitutional duty or not.

And Pelosi will go down as a Speaker that lost the house not once, but twice, to landslide defeats. If we get really lucky, Clinton will run and will become a 3 time loser as well.

This was a political hit job. Nothing more. It is now all over and the Democrats will have to take their medicine in 2020. A political strategy that gained them nothing.

Mitch and the President must decide whether to end it quickly and move on or take it slowly and humiliate the Democrats in slow motion. I think it is time to move on. We shall see how they play it.

That's true.

I make no predictions about the election. When the will of the people can be subverted so easily by Russia...
A fake news Fairy Tale.
and the Electoral College, it’s a fools game.
Every President that has ever served in the World's Longest Surviving Democracy were elected by The Electoral College.

You folks are in deep need of yet another Electoral Ass Kicking.

original.jpg

Tired of the Left Refusing to Accept The Outcome of Free and Fair Elections.

That's true.

I make no predictions about the election. When the will of the people can be subverted so easily by Russia...
A fake news Fairy Tale.
Every President that has ever served in the World's Longest Surviving Democracy were elected by The Electoral College.

original.jpg

Russian interference was fake news? Have you told all our intelligence agencies?

That's true.

A fake news Fairy Tale.

original.jpg

Russian interference was fake news? Have you told all our intelligence agencies?
The Russian interfered to no avail, for their own purposes.
The Ukrainians interfered in collusion with the Democrats, who failed to affect the election and will soon completely fail to overturn the election.

And the most vicious collusion was between the FBI and the DNC

MUST WATCH: Senator Josh Hawley Calls Out The FBI Over Their Collusion With The DNC

Former CIA Operations Officer: DOJ IG’s FISA Abuse Report Provides Concrete Evidence that Russia Hoax Was a “Deliberate Covert Attempt to Overthrow the Democratic Process”

A former CIA Operations Officer claims the FISA Abuse report provides ample evidence that the Russia Hoax was a covert operation planned and executed by Obama’s Deep State.

Charles S. (Sam) Faddis, Senior Partner – Artemis, LLC is a former CIA operations officer with thirty years of experience in the conduct of intelligence operations. He show that the recently released FISA Abuse report clearly shows that the Russia Hoax was a planned and executed covert operation.

Faddis says

The essence of a coup, which some might refer to as covert action, is the hidden hand. One does not announce that a foreign power is overthrowing the government and installing a new government. One pulls strings as if from behind a curtain, making events that are all part of a carefully orchestrated plan appear disconnected, spontaneous and serendipitous.

As I read through the recently released IG report for the second time, as someone with a great deal of experience in military and intelligence matters, I see that hand everywhere.

Per the IG report, a single report is delivered to the FBI in the summer of 2016. It concerns a meeting between a cooperative contact of a foreign intelligence service and a junior level employee of the Trump campaign, George Papadopoulos. The report relates what are frankly very amorphous comments by Papadopoulos concerning the Russian government and its alleged possession of information on Hillary Clinton.

On any other day this report would command no attention whatsoever. The source in question has no track record of any kind with the FBI. Papadopoulos has been employed by the Trump campaign for perhaps 90 days at this point, and there is no reason to believe he has contacts of significance in the Kremlin.

Not on this occasion. This one report from a foreign intelligence service goes directly to the top of the FBI. The Director himself, James Comey is briefed. A full investigation is launched. Multiple confidential human sources are tasked. Wiretaps are ordered. A task force is organized. Crossfire Hurricane is born.

Faddis is right. There are numerous oddities in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation that would make no sense in a case where an investigation is on the up and up and not a covert hoax.

That's true.

A fake news Fairy Tale.

original.jpg

The Ukrainians interfered in collusion with the Democrats, who failed to affect the election and will soon completely fail to overturn the election.

MUST WATCH: Senator Josh Hawley Calls Out The FBI Over Their Collusion With The DNC

You know the Ukrainian story is a lie created by Russia, right?

Charges of Ukrainian Meddling? A Russian Operation, U.S. Intelligence Says

that is an allegation made by the desperate dems on the Schiff and Nadler committees. There is no evidence to support that allegation,
Yes, there is. Haven't you read the transcript of the call?

So completely and totally false is the thread title that it is ludicrous and deliberately misleading that it’s allowed to remain. USMB caving to MSM tricks?

Comey is a tall pile of crap and dirtier than Mueller and J Edgar Hoover. Trump was absolutely dead on the money on this clown and right to fire him.

It did result in the Muller Investigation, which found nothing on Trump or the campaign.
And when that failed, we got Schiff and Whistleblower crap.
That will soon fail and finally Trump will have all this nonsense behind him.

Interesting point from Horowitz, going all the way back before the election, they ONLY found exculpatory evidence, they NEVER found incriminating evidence of the Russian/Trump collusion. It was ALWAYS a giant pile of lies, that collapsed well before the election, was resurrected on the Clinton dossier of Kremlin disinformation, and with lies and deceit laundered into 3 year witch hunt, when they never had anything and they all knew it. Today it continues as the Shiff/Whistleblower impeachment.

Impeach Trump: The Democrat Party’s 2020 Election Concession Speech.

They know they can’t convict or remove him from office, and they know they can’t beat him in November.
trump has violated laws. If he is re elected you will come to understand what kind of mistake allowing him power is.

which ones, give us the statutes by number. Nadler and Schiff couldn't find any or they would have put them in their impeachment report.

So, for the last time, which laws has Trump broken?

You can stop trying to repeat republican talking points. You know what laws trump has broken. Your ass is Perry Mason when it comes to democrats even after investigations show no crime was committed. Therefore you know what crimes trump has committed but you don't care because he's a republican.

If its so obvious why are there no broken laws cited in the impeachment bill? Abuse of power and contempt of congress are not crimes. If they were then every previous president has committed them and 90% of americans currently hold congress in contempt.

So, one final time. Give us the numbers of the US statutes that Trump has violated. the Nadler and Schiff committees couldn't do it so I'm sure they would appreciate your help.
This is a political stunt, not a serious attempt to removed the President.

As such, it is an abuse of power, BY CONGRESS
That's a classic Trumpian tactic. Turn the table on your accuser by accusing him of what you did.

That's true.

A fake news Fairy Tale.

original.jpg

You know the Ukrainian story is a lie created by Russia, right?

Charges of Ukrainian Meddling? A Russian Operation, U.S. Intelligence Says
Gees, you guys think Putin is omnipotent.

There are several claims of Ukraine meddling some that have been debunked, others that have not. Russia, where it can attempts to blame Ukraine for it's own meddling, the simple-minded then ignore the evidence and claim Ukraine is as pure as new snow.

There are two big differences between Russian meddling and Ukraine meddling. Russia did it's meddling for its own purposes, Ukraine meddled in conspiracy with Democrats.

Trump believes, with no supporting evidence that I'm aware of, that it was Ukraine, rather than Russia, that conducted cyber-espionage against Democratic email accounts. He also clearly believes that the hacked DNC server is hidden in Ukraine. No one else knows it's location and the DNC refused to allow the FBI to examine it so that Russian interference could have been confirmed. I know of no evidence to support Trump's theory that it is in the Ukraine other than Crowd Strike, also a Hillary Clinton Contractor, examined the server and is owned by a Ukrainian. Now Trump has the right to believe whatever he likes and say what he wants, it wasn't until Dems went hysterical and tried to criminalize this belief that I began to wonder if maybe Trump was on to something, but, I'm willing to wait for the evidence before jumping to conclusions.

As for Ukraine efforts on Hillary's behalf, we had public professions of support for Clinton and opposition to Trump by Ukrainian officials. Ukrainian investigators openly acknowledge that their Obama administration counterparts encouraged them to investigate Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Ukrainian officials leaked information damaging to Manafort (a ledger of payments, possibly fabricated) that forced Manafort’s ouster from the Trump campaign, triggering waves of negative publicity for the campaign.

A Ukrainian court, in late 2018, concluded that two Ukrainian officials meddled in the election. More recently this decision was reversed, and I do not know on what grounds.

In 2018 House testimony, Nellie Ohr — who worked for Fusion GPS, the Clinton campaign opposition research firm that produced the lurid and discredited Steele dossier — admitted that a pro-Clinton Ukrainian legislator was a Fusion informant. So Ukraine had a hand in this lurid, Hillary purchased piece of oppo crap that was used repeatedly by The Corrupt FBI to fool the FISA Court into authorize illegal spying by the Federal Government on the Trump campaign, Transition and Administration.

When Republicans and most Trump supporters refer to evidence of Ukrainian collusion in the 2016 election, it is this that they are generally speaking about. This is in no way mutually exclusive with the finding that Russia hacked the DNC accounts — it has nothing to do with the hacking.

There is nothing illogical in believing both that Russia hacked the Democrats and that Ukraine supported the Democrats.

Forum List

Back