Another Liberal lie exposed

Um you do know that we were already bombing Iraq again before Clinton left office right. )h sorry I forgot leftist dropping bombs isn't warfare...

It was Bush policy to not remove the Ban and to keep it in place.

How many died under Clinton?

You heard about every one of those deaths.

There were so many under Bush the country would have gotten sick of seeing caskets.

Its whats in those caskets that matter folks and Bush didnt want you to see them coming home daily in the news.

Many faceless people died for Bush's lie's.

But hey your yellow car magnet makes up for it all huh?

You realize of course that we heard about every SINGLE dead soldier in Iraq and Afghanistan also, RIGHT? The numbers and the names were public knowledge almost as fast as they occurred. Reported regularly on the evening news. As well as the wounded. But then facts and the TRUTH have never been very big with you liberal liars now has it?

Need a draft its the only way liberals will be in the military in any great numbers . Not letting the public see the results of war whether Bush one, Loverboy Clinton ,or Simpleton Bush two Or Obamastar is just a way of trying to brainwash the American mind. Let them see the truth. Fuck it all bring the troops home from all foreign lands and then some day in the near future everyone will get to see the dead bodies first hand to include all liberals and Conservatives

Need a draft its the only way liberals will be in the military in any great numbers . Not letting the public see the results of war whether Bush one, Loverboy Clinton ,or Simpleton Bush two Or Obamastar is just a way of trying to brainwash the American mind. Let them see the truth. Fuck it all bring the troops home from all foreign lands and then some day in the near future everyone will get to see the dead bodies first hand to include all liberals and Conservatives

Why would you want liberals in the military in great numbers?

Forgive me for reminding you that under Clinton no one in government was exactly screaming for them...

"Timetable for withdrawal".

What a bunch of crap. You withdraw when you've met your objective.

Under Clinton? As near as I can tell to get as many Americans killed as possible for no worthwhile purpose while aggravating as few American citizens as possible.

In which war?

Any of them after the Holocaust ...
actually, i never heard of them having an exit strategy for WWII either

They didn't, and most likely would have lost if they had spent time on it. But then they didn't need it, it was self defense really, that's why I wouldn't expect one. Vietnam (though that whole deal was a mess) couldn't have had one either, we were suppose to be "helping" fight someone elses war and they should have planned it better not us.

That aside, my point was the goal of wars is usually clear, and once achieved should be ended, I wasn't talking exit strategies I was pointing out that the latest war keeps having it's goal moved and changed, you can't end a war if you don't know why you are there in the first place.

Forum List

Back