Another Liberal lie exposed

so, let's see... daddy bush instituted a ban during Gulf I...

We weren't at war during Clinton's tenure, so it wasn't an issue....

bzby bush kept the ban going during his failed presidency....

and now baby bush is gone and the ban has been lifted.

oops...

now don't y'all feel stupid?

oops...

Ya cause well no one died under Clinton, right?

Once again you LIARS claimed Bush instituted the ban for the sole purpose of hiding the dead and have repeated that claim for 6 years. The OOPS part belongs to you dumb ass liars.

oops...

no, but you should

Yes we were.

There was that little matter of Somalia.

oh yeah I remember that, old cut n run Murtha and Clinton pulled the troops and ran like babies and mean old Bin Laden said "Americans are paper tigers, we can take em down" yeah,, call the police bill clinton,, lead us right smack into Sept 11 2001.

Clinton! Clinton! Clinton! Look over there, it's Clinton!

:lol:

Slice it anyway you like - the ban is being lifted under the Obama administration. The ban wasn't lifted under the BushCheney administration.

Now for those who have trouble with concepts, those two concepts are called "facts".

But anyway..........oh look, Clinton! :lol:

Slice it anyway you like - the ban is being lifted under the Obama administration. The ban wasn't lifted under the BushCheney administration.

Now for those who have trouble with concepts, those two concepts are called "facts".

You are a FUCKING Moron. I do not give one rats fuck who "lifts" the ban. The liberals around here simply LIED about how and why the ban was created. Pretty damn simple CONCEPT ehh?

You can try to deflect from that all you want but the FACTS are the Liberals INSISTED for 6 years the ban was created BY Bush for hiding the dead soldiers from the American people. Insisting in fact that no ban had ever existed before.

You are a FUCKING Moron. I do not give one rats fuck who "lifts" the ban. The liberals around here simply LIED about how and why the ban was created. Pretty damn simple CONCEPT ehh?

You can try to deflect from that all you want but the FACTS are the Liberals INSISTED for 6 years the ban was created BY Bush for hiding the dead soldiers from the American people. Insisting in fact that no ban had ever existed before.

No you fucking dope, you post a load of crap and expect anyone with an IQ over room temperature to take it seriously.

If you make an allegation then prove it, don't just spray shit everywhere and grin like a fucking loon who thinks they've actually made a point.

There are times when I'm sure you're a fucking cartoon character, this is one of them.

That's all folks!

Now fuck off and find some evidence. When you've found it then attack the person who made the claim instead of making stupid, wild statements about "lib'ruls".

Go on, hunt through years of threads and find out who made those claims, then give the a flogging. You can then feel very proud of your achievement.

And furthermore you...........oh look, Clinton! :lol:

No you fucking dope, you post a load of crap and expect anyone with an IQ over room temperature to take it seriously.

If you make an allegation then prove it, don't just spray shit everywhere and grin like a fucking loon who thinks they've actually made a point.

There are times when I'm sure you're a fucking cartoon character, this is one of them.

That's all folks!

Now fuck off and find some evidence. When you've found it then attack the person who made the claim instead of making stupid, wild statements about "lib'ruls".

Go on, hunt through years of threads and find out who made those claims, then give the a flogging. You can then feel very proud of your achievement.

well I guess by jove if we haul our azzes all the way back to Bush I we have to pass through Clinton and on our way back to Bush II guess what? we pass through Clinton again DUMMie, and that's how that works. :cuckoo:

That's all folks!

Look you senile old retard, kangaroo fuck off. You know as well as I do that the left has been claiming for the last 6 years the ban was created by Bush and that it was created for the sole purpose to hide the dead soldiers. NOW EITHER PISS OFF and stop running interference or get fucked like the dumb ass you are.

"The ban was put in place by President George H.W. Bush in 1991, at the time of the Persian Gulf War."

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

oops...

Clinton wasn't at war until he had to "wag the dog." He stood by and did nothing when our country was attacked. His failed efforts gave OBL the courage to plan 9/11. His actions destoryed our military.

Remember what is bad for America is good for liberals.

That's all folks!

Look you senile old retard, kangaroo fuck off. You know as well as I do that the left has been claiming for the last 6 years the ban was created by Bush and that it was created for the sole purpose to hide the dead soldiers. NOW EITHER PISS OFF and stop running interference or get fucked like the dumb ass you are.

Evidence? Found any yet? :eusa_whistle:

Clinton........Clinton...........Clinton..........heeeeeeere little Clinton...........

That's all folks!

Evidence? Found any yet? :eusa_whistle:

Clinton........Clinton...........Clinton..........heeeeeeere little Clinton...........

Hey dumb ass check who it was that brought up Clinton first? Wasn't me you senile old fart. Got any proof any of your mother's children lived? I suspect the best part of you got strained through a bedsheet.

Usual tactic of the left get caught cold turkey and begin obfusicating. Demanding "evidence" and "proof".

Just admit you are a lying asscock who will defend any lie, any mistruth by the left.

Ohh and further you retard very few mentions other then by you, have been made in regards Clinton, other then to point out when you left retards are AGAIN lying.

Evidence? Found any yet?

Oh sorry, how outrageous of me. You make a claim and I have the audacity to demand proof. I must scold myself for being such an idiot. Of course you get a pass on evidence don't you? You just have to say it and it's true.

Now, again for you

Evidence? Found any yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back