Another Liberal lie exposed

evidence? Found any yet?

brains, found any yet?

:lol:

Only by inference :lol:

How's your EVIDENCE search going? I don't know how you've got time to post in this thread AND search through years of lib'rul postings....

You must be able to multi- task. :eek:

RGS is one of those "I disagree so it MUST be liberals" tiny brains. The other slogan is "everything is someone elses fault". Sadly there are some liberals just as willfully narrow minded as he is, and some cons to ... but meh, extremists are always bad and are a fading minority now.

Gosh, last time I watched Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow, neither of them said this ban was put in under the last administration. Both said this was put in by Bush the first. Soooo... maybe this is RGS trying to make up shit about liberals yet again.

:eusa_whistle:

Gosh, last time I watched Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow, neither of them said this ban was put in under the last administration. Both said this was put in by Bush the first. Soooo... maybe this is RGS trying to make up shit about liberals yet again.

:eusa_whistle:

... and the other side of the RGS coin chimes in.

I also recall that there was a change to more secrecy with regards to fallen soldiers under Bush two. I don't remember the specifics. Maybe it was that Bush two started having the dead flown in at night or something like this, I really don't recall, but I do recall that people attributed the secrecy to bush two, like RGS says.

Here is something interesting that I dug up, about when the ban was instituted in 1991:

The Pentagon ban on media coverage of returning war casualties was initiated in January 1991 by then Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney

Return of the Fallen

More digging: maybe it was that Bush two ordered no photographs of the wounded, as well as briniging them home under the cover of darkness:

The Pentagon has been accused of smuggling wounded soldiers into the US under cover of darkness to avoid bad publicity about the number of troops being injured and maimed in Iraq. The media have also been prevented from photographing wounded soldiers when they arrive at hospital.

US 'smuggles wounded troops home' under cover of darkness - Americas, World - The Independent

Last edited:
It was Bush policy to not remove the Ban and to keep it in place.

How many died under Clinton?

You heard about every one of those deaths.

There were so many under Bush the country would have gotten sick of seeing caskets.

Its whats in those caskets that matter folks and Bush didnt want you to see them coming home daily in the news.

Many faceless people died for Bush's lie's.

But hey your yellow car magnet makes up for it all huh?

It was Bush policy to not remove the Ban and to keep it in place.

How many died under Clinton?

You heard about every one of those deaths.

There were so many under Bush the country would have gotten sick of seeing caskets.

Its whats in those caskets that matter folks and Bush didnt want you to see them coming home daily in the news.

Many faceless people died for Bush's lie's.

But hey your yellow car magnet makes up for it all huh?

chris dodd wants to know why you never call anymore.

So you get proved a fool in this thread so you referance another one in which you get proved a fool?

so, let's see... daddy bush instituted a ban during Gulf I...

We weren't at war during Clinton's tenure, so it wasn't an issue....

bzby bush kept the ban going during his failed presidency....

and now baby bush is gone and the ban has been lifted.

oops...

now don't y'all feel stupid?

clinton kept the plan going and so is obama......both waged wars against sovereign nations without world, un or congressional approval......now don't all y'all feel stupid..........

before we go any further, retired, please pull up a post that a liberal posted that says Bush instituted the ban. This as opposed to used it for political purposes. There is a difference.

And the fact that Obama lifted it does make a difference.

Now let's look at all the lies that conservatives have posted about Obama.:eek:

What about FISA, Spying, Torture and some other minor flaws that Bush had?

Obama voted for the FISA bill after he said he would filibuster it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back