Another killer cop walks!

A jury has aquitted police officer, Betty Shelby, of first degree manslaghter in the cold blooded murder of Terence Crutcher.
Crutcher, a large Black man, was executed by Shelby after she and several other officers approached him as he stood in a roadway near his disabled vehicle with his hands raised. It is still unclear as to why deadly force was used on a stranded motorist not suspected of committing a crime.

Nevertheless, Crutcher is alleged to have refused to obey orders although he compiled with orders to put his hands on his head. His death sentence was carried out when he decided to walk away from the officers towards his car, a logical choice for someone wanting to retrieve identification.

One officer used a tazer but seconds later
Shelby acted to terminate Crutcher by firing her service weapon.

Subsequently, based on video evidence, a prosecutor decided that was enough evidence to indict Shelby for manslaughter. The charge ought to have been murder but prosecutorial deference to police misconduct generally always means a lesser charge if any at all.

Still, the prosecutor is to be commended for at least giving Crutcher's family their day in criminal court.

The jury consisted of 8 females and 4 men..three were African American.
Under the color of justice, the skill of a union paid defense team and the devalued life of another black man in
a hostile system made the outcome all too predictable. Somehow, what we saw for ourselves on the incriminating video
was revised in a courtroom
setting in favor of a killer produced by the same system.
Ok...i know...the majority here will be apologists for the killer cop. That's just the way you roll. All the irrelevant after the fact revelations will be bandied about to dehumanize the victim.
Must be more to the incident in as people of color were on the jury.

That's great news! Perhaps if the person who got shot hadn't been high on drugs and had done what the police said and not made threatening movements, he'd be alive still.
Yep..in a barbaric nation run by barbarians in suits deadly force is always justified...especially when the target is one of..." THOSE NEGROES."
when you're a woman facing down a much larger and presumably stronger male assailant get back to me
Rodney King a small white girl on patrol had to call for backup and got his butt handed to him.

The negro was asking for it

He was searching for his identification.

If he was told not to move and stop, well then it is his own fault.

Also before you play the race card with me know I would support a cop right to shoot me if I disobey orders while they have their guns drawn and I am white.

Lay on the ground and wait til they are done is the best option.

I would lock my fingers behind my head and drop to my knees because I know cops have itchy trigger fingers and if you are not that smart, well enjoy your damn afterlife...

Just do what they want, it comes out better in the end.

That's great news! Perhaps if the person who got shot hadn't been high on drugs and had done what the police said and not made threatening movements, he'd be alive still.
Yep..in a barbaric nation run by barbarians in suits deadly force is always justified...especially when the target is one of..." THOSE NEGROES."
Playing the very old race card does not give much information of the incidnt.

A jury has aquitted police officer, Betty Shelby, of first degree manslaghter in the cold blooded murder of Terence Crutcher.
Crutcher, a large Black man, was executed by Shelby after she and several other officers approached him as he stood in a roadway near his disabled vehicle with his hands raised. It is still unclear as to why deadly force was used on a stranded motorist not suspected of committing a crime.

Nevertheless, Crutcher is alleged to have refused to obey orders although he compiled with orders to put his hands on his head. His death sentence was carried out when he decided to walk away from the officers towards his car, a logical choice for someone wanting to retrieve identification.

Subsequently, based on video evidence, a prosecutor decided that was enough evidence to indict Shelby for manslaughter. The charge ought to have been murder but prosecutorial deference to police misconduct generally always means a lesser charge if any at all.

Still, the prosecutor is to be commended for at least giving Crutcher's family their day in criminal court.

Under the color of justice, the skill of a union paid defense team and the devalued life of another black man in
a hostile system made the outcome all too predictable. Somehow, what we saw for ourselves on the incriminating video
Ok...i know...the majority here will be apologists for the killer cop. That's just the way you roll. All the irrelevant after the fact revelations will be bandied about to dehumanize the victim.
Betty needed better training in the shoot dont shoot incidents and fault could be in the training she received...

If the cop says stop, and instead you go to your vehicle and open the door where you might access a weapon, you will get shot. It really is that simple.

The police are under no obligation to take risks with their own lives to satisfy some odd notion of social justice.
I hope you understand why some times people shoot cops for the same reason...they want to live too.

How about just showing cops respect and don't be a dumb obnoxious asshole?

In 52 years a cop never shot and killed me.
Lack of respect for cops and being an obnoxious asshole is a Constitutional right.
Read between the lines ..

.......that can get your ass killed when you act in a threatening manner to a LEO. Anyone THAT stupid probably shouldn't be in the gene pool anyway.

when you're a woman facing down a much larger and presumably stronger male assailant get back to me
There is some truth in your post, I have seen people who could kill you in seconds because they are to big to arrest. The saying is "If you are going to have to use leg chains on his wrists you might have to shoot him to arrest him. This is true if you are alone and no backup around.

She wasn't alone and she was armed...the victim wasn't. None of the other officers at the scene pulled out a gun. One did use a less deadly stun gun.

Even other officers have remarked that the shooting was not good! The prosecutor did the right thing and originally charged the killer with murder. Bu, t obviously, race played a part when the dominant white female jury
acquitted their sister. The several blacks were just tokens specially chosen for that subservient quality black konservatives are so well known for.

She wasn't alone and she was armed...the victim wasn't. None of the other officers at the scene pulled out a gun. One did use a less deadly stun gun.

Even other officers have remarked that the shooting was not good! The prosecutor did the right thing and originally charged the killer with murder. Bu, t obviously, race played a part when the dominant white female jury
acquitted their sister. The several blacks were just tokens specially chosen for that subservient quality black konservatives are so well known for.
Obvious in what way? Were you in the court room as well?

Since she was acquitted by a jury she is no longer suspected of being a killer. She can't be a "killer cop" and not guilty. It's either or. If the guy would have complied he wouldn't have been shot. Even a simpleton can see the correlation between not complying and being shot. But BLM will continue to push the message that resisting the police, even on a traffic stop is somehow a good idea. I mean really what do they care if some dude they've never met gets shot. It actually works in their favor and works for their narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even a simpleton can see the correlation between not complying and being shot.

Apparently not. :) Our simpletons must be more simple than most.

The negro was asking for it

He was searching for his identification.

Prove it.

No way he was told to retrieve his ID, none. Had he told them it was in the car, they'd have retrieved it for him. Period. They had no idea what he was doing or what was in the car. Unless you were there, unless you were in the courtroom sitting on that seemingly well balanced jury, hearing all the testimony, seeing all the evidence, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You know not of what you speak.

Until I actually sat on a jury, until I was actually given the instructions by the judge, heard all the testimony, saw all the evidence, I didn't have a clue and often reacted to jury verdicts like an ass, just like you.

Thanks to my experience, a kid I know was guilty of committing a burglary went free. The prosecutor failed to prove his case. The dumb ass overcharged the kid and in the end couldn't prove he'd stolen a gun during the course of the burglary. Should have just charged him with straight up burglary...

If it makes you feel any better, the kid was black and the jury was white save for one man. He and I turned the other 10 jurors.

I don't have to be in the courtroom. I've been a police officer myself and I know how the system.works. I've seen it up close.

upload_2017-5-18_16-5-18.jpeg

I don't have to be in the courtroom. I've been a police officer myself and I know how the system.works. I've seen it up close.
I have extensive law enforcement experience
Observing that video...i saw a. cop murder someone. That's my professional opinion.
The other professionals at the scene and the prosecutor saw what i did...and they were in the courtroom. There wouldn't be been a trial without them. The jury decided against us all.. Why? The defense lawyers and political chicanery is a good start...but the pattern we see here is all too prevalent...its got to stop.

With your attitude, I'm not surprised you are no longer a cop. I bet your partner was terrified to turn their back on you.

Forum List

Back