Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by OriginalShroom, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,062
    Zimmerman actively followed Martin against Police advise, and his comments give us an indication of his mindset. The one that tells me he was looking for a confrontation is: "These assholes they always get away."

I was willing to admit PART of my problem with this case is about guns. But I am sure no conservative will admit the same. This is the perfect scenario for the "have a gun for self defense" advocates. The dead give away is the way conservatives portray the fight as a life or death struggle for poor coward Zimmerman. Fist fights rarely end with one person dead. But when a gun is introduced into the fray, the odds are someone will die.

That is not the America I was raised in.

IMO, this sets a precedent for someone to shoot and kill, then claim you were attacked.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  2. Pop23

Pop23 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,597
    Following someone is not an act of aggression.

The precedent for self defense was set long before you were born.

Again, where is the aggressive act and if Martin felt this aggression why did he call his girlfriend and not the police?

I am not trying to be argumentative, just trying to figure out the disagreement.

3. asterism

asterism Congress != Progress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,074
    Prove he followed Martin after the dispatcher said, "we don't need you to do that."

I absolutely admit that this case was about guns for me, but I thought he should have been convicted of manslaughter early on. I even called it a slam dunk for manslaughter and said the prosecution overcharged with Murder 2.

4. IlarMeilyr

IlarMeilyr Liability Reincarnate! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,275
    Wrong Dildo. Stalking (like lots of words) has actual meaning.

Following may be a part of talking sometimes. But following is not a synonym for stalking, you dildo.

And no cop TOLD Zimmerman to "stop following," either, you ignorant or dishonest nittwit.

5. IlarMeilyr

IlarMeilyr Liability Reincarnate! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,275
    Parsing not needed, you dipshit.

Words have actual meaning. To say "you don't have to" is simply NOT the same as "I direct you to cease and desist."

Your spin is as dishonest and as unpersuasive as most of the blathering bullshit you post.