Another Islamic Center...

Shut the fuck up, if there were a line to sign a petition to outlaw Christianity your ignorant ass would be first in line so don't fucking dare to lecture those who foolishly wish to outlaw another religion.

Link?

How can I link to something that hasn't happened you dolt.

But just by reading Shogun's posting one can tell she? hates Christians. I really am starting to think you might as well. Oh here comes the part where you claim to be one. LOL

Shame on you for thinking the Constitution is a Suicide Pact.

Shame on you for thinking citizens and their religion being allowed to build a place of worship is a suicide pact.

Do you want to outlaw Islam, yes or no?
Islam is a street gang .
Nothing wrong with outlawing it.

Shut up already. Your stupidity in claiming Islam should be outlawed only takes away from the gravitas of the situation.

Seriously, most of you "OMG, THEYZ BE BUILDIN A MOSK" are dumb as hell. You silly bitches insist on tolerance when christians build anything yet cry like a bitch when a non-christian wants to build something.

too fucking bad, bigots.

In my town, Columbia Missouri, we HAVE a mosque and no problems whatsoever. They have a school much like you pedo-fucking catholics do AND an awesome an international store which sells the best feta cheese and olives this side of the Mississippi.

Also, members have opened a quaint little Mediterranean restaurant that is first class even if it doesn't sell a drop of alcohol and the wait staff wears shawls.

You silly fucking dogma junkies REALLY need to get over yourselves because, I promise you this, the first crack in the first amendment you apply to them is exactly the the broken damn I'll be applying to you in no time at all. You are not fucking special just because you think you are in a secular America, motherfuckers.

:lol:

Shut the fuck up, if there were a line to sign a petition to outlaw Christianity your ignorant ass would be first in line so don't fucking dare to lecture those who foolishly wish to outlaw another religion.

You are either too new or too stupid to know how dumb that post is, cornhole.

:rofl:

I'm sure it's a little of both!

Maybe, instead of making a fool of yourself trying to tell me what I'd do you should go ahead and work on your own stank pussy hypocrisy.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, most of you "OMG, THEYZ BE BUILDIN A MOSK" are dumb as hell. You silly bitches insist on tolerance when christians build anything yet cry like a bitch when a non-christian wants to build something.

too fucking bad, bigots.

In my town, Columbia Missouri, we HAVE a mosque and no problems whatsoever. They have a school much like you pedo-fucking catholics do AND an awesome an international store which sells the best feta cheese and olives this side of the Mississippi.

Also, members have opened a quaint little Mediterranean restaurant that is first class even if it doesn't sell a drop of alcohol and the wait staff wears shawls.

You silly fucking dogma junkies REALLY need to get over yourselves because, I promise you this, the first crack in the first amendment you apply to them is exactly the the broken damn I'll be applying to you in no time at all. You are not fucking special just because you think you are in a secular America, motherfuckers.

Maybe, instead of making a fool of yourself trying to tell me what I'd do you should go ahead and work on your own stank pussy hypocrisy.

Oh please, you can't even do something as simple as defend your Allah without attacking Christianity, don't now pretend that you don't hate Christians.

You're prejudiced against Christians, own that shit.

Link?

exactly. Cornhole is proving to be one dumb motherfucker, isn't he? Next thing you know he'll be insisting that Eric Rudolph chose to end the abortion epidemic because of something he read in Nietzsche (instead of the bible!)!

oh man it just doesn't get richer than this...

Oh please, you can't even do something as simple as defend your Allah without attacking Christianity, don't now pretend that you don't hate Christians.

You're prejudiced against Christians, own that shit.

"my allah", eh you dumb bastard?

you don't even realize how stupid you keep making yourself look, do you?

Lemme guess.. in your reptilian us vs them mind YOU have deduced that im... (wait for it).. a muslim, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAhahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

someone will be along to tell you what kind of a fucking idiot you are shortly.

:thup:

Link?

But just by reading Shogun's posting one can tell she? hates Christians. I really am starting to think you might as well. Oh here comes the part where you claim to be one. LOL

oh now THAT is novel... cry about someone hating christians... right after acting like a giant ass bigot against muslims.

RICH!

bravo, victim, BRAVO

:clap2:

If we allow Islamic centers that means the terrorists win.
If we don't allow Islamic centers that means the terrorists win.

:eusa_eh:

oh now THAT is novel... cry about someone hating christians... right after acting like a giant ass bigot against muslims.

RICH!

bravo, victim, BRAVO

Newsflash moron, we were the victims of Muslim terrorists.

Perhaps you slept through that day? Or like Bert were in short pants and don't really remember it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKZqqSI9-s]YouTube - ‪September 11, 2001 - As It Happened - The South Tower Attack‬‎[/ame]

RICH!

bravo, victim, BRAVO

Perhaps you slept through that day? Or like Bert were in short pants and don't really remember it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKZqqSI9-s]YouTube - ‪September 11, 2001 - As It Happened - The South Tower Attack‬‎[/ame]

...and American Muslims were victims too. AMERICANS were victims; not just christian americans, you silly asshole.

you really are not quick enough to play this game with me, dude. You fail EVERY time.

RICH!

bravo, victim, BRAVO

...and American Muslims were victims too. AMERICANS were victims; not just christian americans, you silly asshole.

you really are not quick enough to play this game with me, dude. You fail EVERY time.

You're right, Muslims were victims also. What does that have to do with anything, beyond proving that these assholes don't care about anything or anyone as long as Allah be praised. By their way of thinking any Muslim killed in the attack was a martyr, whether they knew of the plan or not. And so they did them a favor by killing them. As for non Muslims, they consider them to be scum and who cares about them.

How funny that you think you are "winning" on the internets.

I'm wondering why NOW isn't protesting these mosques. Sharia law allows for honor killings and marital rape - shouldn't NOW be actively lobbying to prevent its spread within the U.S.?
Sharia (شريعة Šarīʿa; [ʃaˈriːʕa], "way" or "path") is the sacred law of Islam. All Muslims believe Sharia is God's law, but they have differences among themselves as to exactly what it entails.[1] Modernists, traditionalists and fundamentalists all hold different views of Sharia, as do adherentshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia to different schools of Islamic thought and scholarship. Different countries and cultures have varying interpretations of Sharia as well.
Sharia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - ‪September 11, 2001 - As It Happened - The South Tower Attack‬‎

You're right, Muslims were victims also. What does that have to do with anything, beyond proving that these assholes don't care about anything or anyone as long as Allah be praised. By their way of thinking any Muslim killed in the attack was a martyr, whether they knew of the plan or not. And so they did them a favor by killing them. As for non Muslims, they consider them to be scum and who cares about them.

How funny that you think you are "winning" on the internets.

it clarifies how stupid you are for demanding that muslims in general are just like those muslims who flew planes into the towers, stupid. Jesus fucking christ are you able to keep up or not? Those muslim victims ALSO worship allah, dummy, much like YOU also worship the same god that pedo priests worship. You don't get to speak for them regarding martyrs, "WHEATHER THEY KNEW OF THE PLAN OR NOT"!

"And so they did them a favor by killing them."

yea, you are done.

:cuckoo:

Only in the USA would people permit terrorists to build a shrine to their bogus religion within view of the worst mass murder in US history, a murder committed by the people who are building the shrine. You people are laughable, a joke, comedic, and indeed pathetic. Those who died in the 9/11 attacks will turn in their graves. COWARDS. All of you are COWARDS.
Are you talking to me? I sure as hell hope not. I am one American speaking for myself only when I say that the mosque should NOT be built steps from where the twin towers once stood. No freakin' way!

But this thread isn't about the mosque in NY. Read the OP again.

Perhaps you should zone in on the members here who are FOR the mosque by calling them and them alone cowards and a joke and pathetic.

Masq,

You're an American, you relish freedom? But you would deny it to Muslims in New York. You are a coward and a hypocrit plain and simple.

Only in the USA would people permit terrorists to build a shrine to their bogus religion within view of the worst mass murder in US history, a murder committed by the people who are building the shrine. You people are laughable, a joke, comedic, and indeed pathetic. Those who died in the 9/11 attacks will turn in their graves. COWARDS. All of you are COWARDS.

Yeah....Muslim religious intolerance. :eusa_whistle:

If there are no zoning laws forbidding building on property they have legally bought and paid for, the people of that town are SOL. Now if they plan on blasting the call to prayer out several times a day then they may have problem.

This is about the freedom that this country is founded on. It doesn't matter if we like a certain religion or not. If you want freedom then you must give it to everyone.

I'm wondering why NOW isn't protesting these mosques. Sharia law allows for honor killings and marital rape - shouldn't NOW be actively lobbying to prevent its spread within the U.S.?

You don't see the difference between spreading Sharia law and building a mosque?

Forum List

Back