Another hot teacher, with poor 14 year old "victim."

Sorry, but I am thinking what every other man is thinking.

No, wait, a hot 27 year old teacher turned this 14 year old boy onto grass, was buying it for him, getting him stoned, then laying him too?

Oh the horror. I feel so sad for the kid. Someday he's going to grow up, realize what a stupid ass he was, and want to kick himself hard for killing the deal of a lifetime.

Just where were these teachers when I was 14?

Sorry, but I am thinking what every other man is thinking.

No, wait, a hot 27 year old teacher turned this 14 year old boy onto grass, was buying it for him, getting him stoned, then laying him too?

Oh the horror. I feel so sad for the kid. Someday he's going to grow up, realize what a stupid ass he was, and want to kick himself hard for killing the deal of a lifetime.

Just where were these teachers when I was 14?
I was such wuss in HS. One time there was this teaher, that I thought was coming on to me. She said something like I look good in yellow, and the way she touched my arm. Had an effect on me and I thought I could have made a move. I didn't and I regret it.

Years later my close friend did and he had sex with her....while he was in HS. He never told me....bravo to him. One, for doing it and two for keeping it a secret. :)

I could have......damn it!! :(

Forum List

Back