Another good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
this time Dixon high school

resource officer prevented mass school shooting

“Today, we should all be very thankful to school resource officer Mark Dallas for his bravery and quick action to immediately diffuse a dangerous situation at Dixon High School,” Illinois governor Bruce Rauner

Dallas shot and injured the former student during the flurry of gunfire, saving "an enormous amount of lives," Lee County Sheriff John Simonton added.

Illinois police officer shoots former student who opened fire in Dixon High School - NY Daily News

“Today, we should all be very thankful to school resource officer Mark Dallas for his bravery and quick action to immediately diffuse a dangerous situation at Dixon High School,” Illinois governor Bruce Rauner

Dallas shot and injured the former student during the flurry of gunfire, saving "an enormous amount of lives," Lee County Sheriff John Simonton added.

Illinois police officer shoots former student who opened fire in Dixon High School - NY Daily News

Why don’t we see this story on the news. Great job by the school resource officer. That is why we need retired police officers and Veterans in our schools to handle these situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don’t we see this story on the news. Great job by the school resource officer. That is why we need retired police officers and Veterans in our schools to handle these situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indeed i would say trained personnel

Forum List

Back