Another Gender Gap That Must Be Erased

More boys die from trying to ride shopping carts down steep hills, sticking fireworks up their keisters, and general douchebaggery.

I blame society.

4b537d90723ea9de9060804da84a527f--top-five-number-one.jpg

More boys die from trying to ride shopping carts down steep hills

Well, crap.........I do that and I'm a 47 year old woman--though maybe just across the parking lots to my car.

There are more men than women in prison.

This is patently unfair and must change.

I think society should start randomly locking up women until the ratio is exactly 50/50.

This would make things much more fair.

There are more men than women in prison.

This is patently unfair and must change.

I think society should start randomly locking up women until the ratio is exactly 50/50.

This would make things much more fair.
70% of NBA players should be white too! And yeah, half of them chicks because we all know there's no difference between male and female.

Darwin Awards: Darwin Awards

One of my all time favorites was the guy who decided to go for a swim beside a large sign that warned against swimming due to the presence of alligators. I understand that he was delicious. They want more dinner delivery.

Boys/men just do more stupid things than girls/women do. What is weird is that they don't do them in competition for women. They just do them to be idiots.

Oops. Forgot to mention the Russian guys who try to do back-flips on the parapets of tall buildings.

Where is common sense in this? Do you want to dive into alligator-infested waters when you have been warned? Place a lit cherry bomb on your head? Go 90 miles an hour around a 15 mile-an-hour curve? Remember Jimmy Dean? Or that poor actor who burned to death when he got into a sports car with a guy who wrapped around a tree moments later? Why do some people have such a death wish?

Forum List

Back