Steve Bannon Goes Ballistic On British Radio

Didn't have a clue who Tommy Robinson is, researched it and found that he was sent to the clink for contempt of court. Nasty charge. After watching some incidents on YouTube over the years my impression of judges is they can be quite the dictators at times. Can't say I blame them, heck their word is pretty much law and defying it is plainly do so at your own risk.

Go Bannon Go! :eusa_dance:

We like Bannon!:up:

You also like Farage, if you haven't forgotten who he is already.

I do.

I like Farage too....GO BREXIT GO! :2up:

But then Farage is a little more sensible than Bannon. Saying that Farage is the guy who said "if Brexit goes wrong, I'll just move to the US".

What kind of a dick does that?

No dick.

I like and admired Bannon and Farage both are great!

That's it basically.

Go Bannon Go! :eusa_dance:

We like Bannon!:up:

You also like Farage, if you haven't forgotten who he is already.

I do.

I like Farage too....GO BREXIT GO! :2up:

But then Farage is a little more sensible than Bannon. Saying that Farage is the guy who said "if Brexit goes wrong, I'll just move to the US".

What kind of a dick does that?

No dick.

I like and admired Bannon and Farage both are great!

That's it basically.

And why?

Farage couldn't even run his own political party, he never once got elected as an MP, he "represented" his constituents in the EU parliament by doing nothing.

Bannon wants a fucking holy war, the guy is a fucking sicko.

Steve Bannon was unwise to let the journalist get to him.

Nigel Farage is a great example of a politician, who doesn't give his opponents amunition to use against him.

Yes, Tommy Robinson is locked up because of who he is. However, Tommy Robinson was silly enough gave them the rope!

Nigel Farage is a great example of a politician, who doesn't give his opponents amunition to use against him.

Yes, Tommy Robinson is locked up because of who he is. However, Tommy Robinson was silly enough gave them the rope!

Tommy Robinson isn't smart. He was locked up because he's a criminal.

I'm surprised that Steve Bannon took the bait. I thought he was smarter than that.

He went to Harvard Business School, was an officer in the United States Navy, and worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker.

With a Resume like that, who would have thought he was so
thin-skinned?

Last edited:

Tommy Robinson is his own worst enemy. While he makes some very valid points, he undermines himself by refusing to obey the law.

When you are in the public eye, you cannot put a foot wrong. If you do, your opponents will use it against you.

I don't understand why the Left is against Tommy Robinson who is trying to expose Muslim Pedo rings in England. His arrest is a sham.

Tommy Robinson is his own worst enemy. While he makes some very valid points, he undermines himself by refusing to obey the law.

When you are in the public eye, you cannot put a foot wrong. If you do, your opponents will use it against you.

He's the sort of guy destined for the scumbag pile. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag. I'm not even sure if the points he makes are his own, apparently he has a backer who wants to remain anonymous.

Trump supporters love tommy in England. 3000 of them showed up at a pro Trump EDL rally just days ago

Trump supporters love tommy in England. 3000 of them showed up at a pro Trump EDL rally just days ago

Yes, apparently they hate it when non-Americans try and get into the US without their own passport.

That's what "Tommy" did.

So they love him.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back