Another example of WHY Obama will lose!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Jun 24, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Here this arrogant dick who talks about "poor" Americans.. and how bad American businesses are is NOT willing to help a small town cover THE COSTS of HIS security!

An anonymous donor has agreed to pay a New Hampshire town’s extra security costs for President Barack Obama’s visit on Monday.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Doug Cope reports.
    Durham officials say they didn’t mean to raise a ruckus, but they didn’t have the money budgeted for police, fire and EMS services needed for President Obama’s visit, and the Obama for America campaign said they wouldn’t pay.
    Anonymous Donor Agrees To Cover Costs For Obama Campaign Stop In NH « CBS Boston

Folks that voted for Obama ... do you really want this cheap... arrogant HYPOCRITE another 4 years??
    You voted for him because YOU didn't want to be considered RACIST... regardless that you knew NOTHING about his arrogance, his dope smoking youth, his hatred of businesses and America.. you voted so you could convince YOURSELF you are not racist!
    WELL YOU never were but you voters for Obama.. (Not democrats they'd vote for a dead dog before voting for a GOP! but you independents... YOU voted out of trying to salve your conscience! NOW vote with intelligence and belated KNOWLEDGE of what a destroyer Obama has become!

2. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-i0XknSnM]Styx - Crystal Ball - YouTube[/ame]

3. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,627
    From your keyboard to God's ears my friend. I hope you are right.

4. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,607
    Pub dupe/hater idiocy. Every such example is just another example of how brainwashed you are.

Seriously, the GOP is only HALF racists...

5. CaféAuLait

CaféAuLait This Space for Rent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,323

I totally agree!

6. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    This is just another example that Obama voters DIDN'T vett Obama but voted because they didn't want in their own mind to be racist by NOT voting for Obama!

This is the major point I put this in because Obama was NEVER thoroughly investigated or else more people that voted out of fear of being called "racist" would have had MORE factors LIKE I did that showed me Obama was not qualified for the job!

I hope now those Obama voters in 2008 realize the job is more then skin color issue!