Another example of conservatives taking care of our money...

Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none. Trump is already checking into 2020 election as he sees government like most of the government teat suckers in congress see it. Awash in money and privilege for them so long as they point to immigrants, blacks, progressives, media, and Dems as evil and the foolish Americans who watch Fox and follow right wing nonsense cheer them on. What a circus. Snake oil sales have risen to new heights in modern post truth America. Golf anyone, Florida is nice this time of year. LOL

The Cost of Corruption: Waste and Abuse in President Trump’s Cabinet - Center for American Progress

PS If you are a Russian troll intent on messing with the American mind, take a rest we have our own wacko think tanks and web sites, they control the flock very well already. Here's a short list: National Inquirer, Fox Media, OAN, Newsmax, Townhall, Breitbart, American Thinker, Washington Times, Heritage, Cato, and the Federalist society. The Koch brothers are way ahead of you Russians. LOL

You use a propaganda site and then you complain about propaganda sites. That is pretty funny.

Good point I guess - not like you could have have found this story anywhere and everywhere ;)

ben carson

But then when you read stories from Breitbart, it's not like you would find there story anywhere and everywhere but is it true or is it opinion based on bias?

I just don't trust the extremes, left or right.

I agree - sometimes MindWars or McGarrett will post a story from Infowars or Gateway Pundit that they can find literally anywhere else.

Kind blows up their cred.

Now I am worried, we are agreeing! lol!

Forum List

Back