Another example of conservatives taking care of our money...

Federal agency ‘spent $31,000 on Ben Carson’s office furniture’

Officials at the Department of Housing and Urban Development reportedly spent $31,000 on office furniture for Secretary Ben Carson even as the White House sought to cut his agency’s spending.

He had better have an explanation. If he says " saved the taxpayer $500M" ok, this is chump change.

I do recall saying, "whatever you are paying Bem Carson, triple it" as I read he had indeed found millions of dollars in waste. This might be one of those "payback stories" from the alt-left, "oh you ratted us out for the millions we wasted eh!? Well how about this!"

A gotcha moment of revenge that might indeed be peanuts in comparison. We will see.

Officials at the Department of Housing and Urban Development reportedly spent $31,000 on office furniture for Secretary Ben Carson even as the White House sought to cut his agency’s spending.

He had better have an explanation. If he says " saved the taxpayer $500M" ok, this is chump change.

I do recall saying, "whatever you are paying Bem Carson, triple it" as I read he had indeed found millions of dollars in waste. This might be one of those "payback stories" from the alt-left, "oh you ratted us out for the millions we wasted eh!? Well how about this!"

A gotcha moment of revenge that might indeed be peanuts in comparison. We will see.

He didn't find any waste, that was a fake news story. And it was 500 billion. And it was not all waste, it was shitty accounting. And the report came out 1 day before Carson took the office.

Carson had nothing to do with it. It is like a backup QB coming in for the last play when his team is up 45-0 and claiming he lead the team to victory.

And also, see if you can find what has been done about ti since it was found...good luck to you. Carson was too busy redecorating his office to bother.

And what sort of person thinks to themselves "well, it is ok to waste $31,000 since he found some other waste?" Is that how you run your families expenses?

Last edited:
Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none. Trump is already checking into 2020 election as he sees government like most of the government teat suckers in congress see it. Awash in money and privilege for them so long as they point to immigrants, blacks, progressives, media, and Dems as evil and the foolish Americans who watch Fox and follow right wing nonsense cheer them on. What a circus. Snake oil sales have risen to new heights in modern post truth America. Golf anyone, Florida is nice this time of year. LOL

The Cost of Corruption: Waste and Abuse in President Trump’s Cabinet - Center for American Progress

PS If you are a Russian troll intent on messing with the American mind, take a rest we have our own wacko think tanks and web sites, they control the flock very well already. Here's a short list: National Inquirer, Fox Media, OAN, Newsmax, Townhall, Breitbart, American Thinker, Washington Times, Heritage, Cato, and the Federalist society. The Koch brothers are way ahead of you Russians. LOL

Last edited:
Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none. Trump is already checking into 2020 election as he sees government like most of the government teat suckers in congress see it. Awash in money and privilege for them so long as they point to immigrants, blacks, progressives, media, and Dems as evil and the foolish Americans who watch Fox and follow right wing nonsense cheer them on. What a circus. Snake oil sales have risen to new heights in modern post truth America. Golf anyone, Florida is nice this time of year. LOL

The Cost of Corruption: Waste and Abuse in President Trump’s Cabinet - Center for American Progress

PS If you are a Russian troll intent on messing with the American mind, take a rest we have our own wacko think tanks and web sites, they control the flock very well already. Here's a short list: National Inquirer, Fox Media, OAN, Newsmax, Townhall, Breitbart, American Thinker, Washington Times, Heritage, Cato, and the Federalist society. The Koch brothers are way ahead of you Russians. LOL

You use a propaganda site and then you complain about propaganda sites. That is pretty funny.

Think Progress?

He didn't find any waste, that was a fake news story. And it was 500 billion. And it was not all waste, it was shitty accounting. And the report came out 1 day before Carson took the office.

Carson had nothing to do with it. It is like a backup QB coming in for the last play when his team is up 45-0 and claiming he lead the team to victory.

And also, see if you can find what has been done about ti since it was found...good luck to you. Carson was too busy redecorating his office to bother.

And what sort of person thinks to themselves "well, it is ok to waste $31,000 since he found some other waste?" Is that how you run your families expenses?

We know sweetie, you miss Obambi and the Hildabitch.

No, if you saved me even $5M and told me you burned $31,000, I would give you a hug. WHat a deal it would be for me!

If this is a serial issue and he burns $31k on this, $40k at the bar and $50k at the brothel while flying around the world first class, I imagine we would have a problem.

Let's see the math and the story behind all of this. You have to incentive the best to remain in government somehow, as long as they are earning their keep. $31k in a budget of billions which his department is responsible for, has to be taken in context of the overall spending.

I will wait to see before I judge, as I know they have a crosshair on Ben Carson for many reasons. Not the least of which he is a Black, Christian, independently wealthy, world renowned and successful based on talent and merit and a Republican. Can you think of any other politician who checks off all the boxes of disdain from the alt-left?

We know sweetie, you miss Obambi and the Hildabitch.

Oh look. I have a new puppy for the week following me around hoping for a pat on the head. And this time it is one of the resident statist.

Think Progress?

You think this story isn't true?

Show us the true story.

No, if you saved me even $5M and told me you burned $31,000, I would give you a hug. WHat a deal it would be for me!

If this is a serial issue and he burns $31k on this, $40k at the bar and $50k at the brothel while flying around the world first class, I imagine we would have a problem.

Let's see the math and the story behind all of this. You have to incentive the best to remain in government somehow, as long as they are earning their keep. $31k in a budget of billions which his department is responsible for, has to be taken in context of the overall spending.

I will wait to see before I judge, as I know they have a crosshair on Ben Carson for many reasons. Not the least of which he is a Black, Christian, independently wealthy, world renowned and successful based on talent and merit and a Republican. Can you think of any other politician who checks off all the boxes of disdain from the alt-left?

This is the sort of mindset that has lead to a trillion dollars being added to the US debt since Sept. Accounting errors are identified and you think that gives someone who had nothing to do with finding them carte blanche to spend all the money they want.

On one hand the dining table and chairs were falling apart and over 50 years old. On the other hand $31k for a dining table and chairs is utterly ridiculous. Carson has egg on his face.

You use a propaganda site and then you complain about propaganda sites. That is pretty funny.
Are you saying it's not true? Do you have evidence otherwise? Are you a minion?

Good point I guess - not like you could have have found this story anywhere and everywhere ;)

ben carson

Think Progress?
George Soros

Are you saying it's not true? Do you have evidence otherwise? Are you a minion?

You don't see the irony? You complain about right wing leaning sites while using a left wing leaning site? I also don't treat oped pieces as fact.

Good point I guess - not like you could have have found this story anywhere and everywhere ;)

ben carson

But then when you read stories from Breitbart, it's not like you would find there story anywhere and everywhere but is it true or is it opinion based on bias?

I just don't trust the extremes, left or right.

ben carson

But then when you read stories from Breitbart, it's not like you would find there story anywhere and everywhere but is it true or is it opinion based on bias?

I just don't trust the extremes, left or right.

I agree - sometimes MindWars or McGarrett will post a story from Infowars or Gateway Pundit that they can find literally anywhere else.

Kind blows up their cred.

Forum List

Back