Another DOWn Day

It is the stupid game both sides play.

You morons gave Trump credit for 10 straight years of job growth when he had not even been POUTS for 3. You gave Trump credit for every up in the market and never was any down his fault.

The Dems did the same thing with Obama, though oddly enough are not doing so as much for Biden.

If you are going to wet your pants with every drop, you should not be in the markets.
Stock market had a record breaking day the day after Trump got elected for a reason. Government policy establishes the tone for investment. Schwab moves my money around based upon one thing - what the hell is DC up to.

Stock market had a record breaking day the day after Trump got elected for a reason. Government policy establishes the tone for investment. Schwab moves my money around based upon one thing - what the hell is DC up to.

The DJI went up 3.92% the day after Trump's election.

The DJI went up 5.08% the day after Biden's election.

Using your logic.....It happened because of Biden....

I'm holding tight with midstream oil/natural gas and Coffee futures. Just letting it ride.

I've been preparing for this. The stagflation coming and recession have been so telegraphed since they began the market stimulus plan... dumbasses didn't actually pay attention to what the Epidemiologists we're saying. Just because we got the first round of vaccines didn't mean that it was over...
And if they had held tight until the end of October (this month) to activate their plan of stimulus for the market it would NOT have had created the disaster we are in now.
This is Carter part deaux.
Now we get shortages, crippling unemployment, outrageous inflation and the whole world on the verge of bankruptcy and ruin.
People are literally going to starve to death because of their malfeasance. There's going to be continued riots and plagues because of broken supply chains. Mining and farming requires parts and supplies. So do the food processing factories and the medicine factories. So even though they have literally been screaming about climate change they couldn't realize that farming supplies need to be accessible globally? WTF? How dense can you get? If weather patterns are changing we can still get food, it just means that different farming centers are going to do better than others...but they need tractor parts and farming supplies to farm the groceries. And with the state of shipping and fuel...now we get to watch people die from their sheer stupidity and political games!

We need to literally gut and start over with the federal reserve leadership. If what they have done doesn't end up in genocide I will be shocked.

I am saying the POTUS is not a god and every up or down in the market is not because of them.

Is that fucking easy enough for you to understand? Or do I need to write it in crayon for you?
I did not think you could answer the question you little punk.

Now go worship your cult leader FDR who saved you from economic chaos.

I did not think you could answer the question you little punk.

Now go worship your cult leader FDR who saved you from economic chaos.

I did answer you fucking moron....I told you the answer was in post 19....

here it is... FDR prolonged the Depression by years with his interference. But in all fairness, most economists of the day thought the same way. WWII ended the depression.

I did answer you fucking moron....I told you the answer was in post 19....

here it is... FDR prolonged the Depression by years with his interference. But in all fairness, most economists of the day thought the same way. WWII ended the depression.
So FDR prolonged a bad economy? But I thought you said Presidents, like Biden, have no effect on the economy.

And if the war stopped a bad economy, is not war a government policy that directly influences an economy?

You do have the ability to think for yourself, right? Or is it off to other talking points?

So FDR prolonged a bad economy? But I thought you said Presidents, like Biden, have no effect on the economy.

And if the war stopped a bad economy, is not war a government policy that directly influences an economy?

You do have the ability to think for yourself, right? Or is it off to other talking points?

this bears repeating...

I am saying the POTUS is not a god and every up or down in the market is not because of them.

Is that fucking easy enough for you to understand? Or do I need to write it in crayon for you?

this bears repeating...

Oh, but over 3 months of negative market means you need to jump in to defend your hero Joe.
Pathetic.

this bears repeating...

Put your crayons away kiddo.

I'm sure it all makes sense to you, and isn't that all that really matters?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Trump didn’t try take credit for Obama’s Minimum Wage economy.

Forum List

Back