Another Demoncrat stirs the fear mongering kettle

What a nice invitation...but no thanks...I enjoy speaking my mind here on the privately owned, non-country of USMB. Again, I want to thank both you and X for pointing out that I posted the same info twice. Like it's the first time it's ever been done and the national guard needed to be called. It's good to know that it takes 2 of you to kill a thread. Everyone else lost interest when you started your needless rambling. As always.

The fact that USMB is privately owned and therefore you must abide their rules seems to have gone right over your head.

Also, there was no lost of interest as there was no interest in the first place.

yawn....

I didn't complain. I just asked you a question. Had I not, you might have repeated this same link in a bakers dozen new threads. I saved you the hassle of doing so.

And, it IS a free country.

USMB is a private company.

You want me to comment on the story? I think it is fucking bullshit and a waste of time and money.

Great...USMB is a private company...so what? Do you own it?

No. But I do follow the rules.

You might consider trying next time.

Good for you...I'm sure you follow every rule to the "T". If I am breaking some huge rule, then I will offer my apologies to the owners...when they contact me and accuse me of some gross error of judgement. Meanwhile, you keep playing message board cop. Since that seems to be your best contribution here.

Derailed.jpg

Great...USMB is a private company...so what? Do you own it?

No. But I do follow the rules.

You might consider trying next time.

Good for you...I'm sure you follow every rule to the "T". If I am breaking some huge rule, then I will offer my apologies to the owners...when they contact me and accuse me of some gross error of judgement. Meanwhile, you keep playing message board cop. Since that seems to be your best contribution here.

Well, at least you learned something tonight.

You can thank me by clicking the little "thanks" button at the bottom right of this post.

Forum List

Back