Another Democrat 'Paradise': Driving Through Detroit At Night [VIDEO]...

Yikes! WTG Dems. Looks like fun. How long before all of America resembles Democrat Third World 'Paradise?'

You mean Michigan with its republican givernor?

Thanks for your input.
And both state houses are controlled by Republicans.

Every black city in America is dealing with the same problem. They are surrounded by white communities with more money and power.

Republicans are trying to divide us. They're trying to take advantage of the fact even us white liberals can't defend the fatherlessness and black on black crime.

But to blame liberals or suggest Republicans have a better idea how to fix it is laughable.

Republican idea to fix what's wrong with Detroit? Stop giving them foodstamps. Great idea

Yikes! WTG Dems. Looks like fun. How long before all of America resembles Democrat Third World 'Paradise?'

Thanks for your input.

Has Michigan only had Republican governors? No yet Detroit has had a Democrats controlled government for 50 years.

Better luck next time with your excuses.
When you send the big three away of course things will get worse.

I think it's funny you Republicans want Democrats to share blame in the mortgage crisis, wallstreet, Iraq but you won't accept any blame for NAFTA or places like Detroit.

What about white flight? You white Republican michiganders moved out of Detroit when blacks moved in.

Thanks for your input.

Has Michigan only had Republican governors? No yet Detroit has had a Democrats controlled government for 50 years.

Better luck next time with your excuses.
When you send the big three away of course things will get worse.

I think it's funny you Republicans want Democrats to share blame in the mortgage crisis, wallstreet, Iraq but you won't accept any blame for NAFTA or places like Detroit.

What about white flight? You white Republican michiganders moved out of Detroit when blacks moved in.

A Democrat signed NAFTA and have controlled Detroit for years.

What about whites leaving? Don't people have the right to move where they want to move?

Thanks for your input.

Every black city in America is dealing with the same problem. They are surrounded by white communities with more money and power.

Republicans are trying to divide us. They're trying to take advantage of the fact even us white liberals can't defend the fatherlessness and black on black crime.

But to blame liberals or suggest Republicans have a better idea how to fix it is laughable.

Republican idea to fix what's wrong with Detroit? Stop giving them foodstamps. Great idea

Stop giving food stamps, period. It will solve a lot of problems. If will also prove that those supporting such programs because you say you care don't really care.

You bet. I grew up in Detroit and have seen it descend into the sewer during my lifetime.

About 10 years ago, a colleague and his wife from Boston came to Detroit for a wedding. The next day they wanted to see downtown Detroit, for some reason I can't remember. As we drove threw the city to get downtown, they got to see the devastation first hand. They were shocked.

The D party, along with other factors, turned a once great beautiful city into a dump.

'Shocking' is the perfect word. Did you watch the video? Man, Detroit is lost forever. Thank you Democrats. :(
Actually we're cleaning it up best and fastest we can. If only you'd hire blacks and open business' in Detroit.

Oh, and trump claims in 4 years he's going to fix Detroit and win 95% of the black vote. Is he lying again? Because your post suggests you don't believe he can or will.

You aren't cleaning up shit, you don't even go down there, you wont even live next to any black people bigot. Whites are hiring black people the Illitch's, Dan Gilbert, Whites are moving back in fixing up historic home...While you cower in your black free neighborhood..Fraud:slap:

Detroit
Packard_1665-701x467.jpg

Investors are buying up those areas now investing
True, but the damage is so great, it will take decades to return to anything approaching normalcy.

Blacks are and have been leaving the city due to lack of housing, because they destroyed the housing. Huge tracks of vacant land exist in Detroit, which at one time was completely developed.

There's no lack of housing there's lack of people

The largely abandoned area is littered with trash, tires, furniture, rotting homes and discarded boats.
hantz-cutler-mcclellen-701x467.jpg

People from the suburbs come and drop their garbage in the city.

Let's remind all that black icon and former Detroit mayor, Coleman Young, drove whites out of Detroit,....
when whites fled Detroit for the suburbs, Young's message was 'let 'em go...' and that blacks should get guns so that when whitey tried to come back and reclaim neighborhoods, the blacks would be ready for 'em."

A vile mouthed racist, Young was the beginning of the end for Detroit.

The largely abandoned area is littered with trash, tires, furniture, rotting homes and discarded boats.
hantz-cutler-mcclellen-701x467.jpg

People from the suburbs come and drop their garbage in the city.

Let's remind all that black icon and former Detroit mayor, Coleman Young, drove whites out of Detroit,....
when whites fled Detroit for the suburbs, Young's message was 'let 'em go...' and that blacks should get guns so that when whitey tried to come back and reclaim neighborhoods, the blacks would be ready for 'em."

A vile mouthed racist, Young was the beginning of the end for Detroit.

Of course that's true, but that's doesn't change the fact that some people from the suburbs dump their shit in the city Ive reported them myself

Last edited:

Thanks for your input.

Stop giving food stamps, period. It will solve a lot of problems. If will also prove that those supporting such programs because you say you care don't really care.
Huh? Start letting babies starve? Or start making moms and dads commit crime in order to put food on their families?

I agree though. If you cut off food stamps maybe mom will have to stop smoking or maybe the grand parents will have to kick in instead of uncle sam. I know you right wingers aren't 100% wrong. You never are. You're just never 100% right either.

You bet. I grew up in Detroit and have seen it descend into the sewer during my lifetime.

About 10 years ago, a colleague and his wife from Boston came to Detroit for a wedding. The next day they wanted to see downtown Detroit, for some reason I can't remember. As we drove threw the city to get downtown, they got to see the devastation first hand. They were shocked.

The D party, along with other factors, turned a once great beautiful city into a dump.

'Shocking' is the perfect word. Did you watch the video? Man, Detroit is lost forever. Thank you Democrats. :(
Actually we're cleaning it up best and fastest we can. If only you'd hire blacks and open business' in Detroit.

Oh, and trump claims in 4 years he's going to fix Detroit and win 95% of the black vote. Is he lying again? Because your post suggests you don't believe he can or will.

You aren't cleaning up shit, you don't even go down there, you wont even live next to any black people bigot. Whites are hiring black people the Illitch's, Dan Gilbert, Whites are moving back in fixing up historic home...While you cower in your black free neighborhood..Fraud:slap:

Did you hear about the guy a couple weeks ago that got into an argument and his neighbor shot him dead in the head? That's my ex girlfriends brother. Her SECOND brother to be shot by someone he knew. And you wonder why I don't go to Detroit?

And did you hear about the 2 smash and grabs at 12 Oaks Mall out by where I live? I wonder what color the criminals were.

Twelve Oaks Mall evacuated, closed after jewelry heist

We don't know because the coward media won't say. Apparently it isn't relevant to the story so they didn't say, even though they caught the guys. Don't they usually put their pictures up? I think they don't want the suburbs of metro Detroit to know black people are starting to venture out of the city to commit their crimes. It might set off a panic. Same reason whites left Detroit in the 70's. Blacks moved in and crime went up.

It was the second such robbery at a suburban mall in the last few weeks. On July 20, a man smashed the jewelry display case at Saks Fifth Avenue at Somerset Collections in Troy before jetting out of the mall with $30,000 in Cartier watches. He and a getaway driver were soon apprehended by police in a nearby subdivision.

Thanks for your input.

Huh? Start letting babies starve? Or start making moms and dads commit crime in order to put food on their families?

I agree though. If you cut off food stamps maybe mom will have to stop smoking or maybe the grand parents will have to kick in instead of uncle sam. I know you right wingers aren't 100% wrong. You never are. You're just never 100% right either.

I though you bleeding hearts claim to care about people unable to buy their own food. I guess that means your claimed compassion only matters when someone else is forced to pay for it so you can feel good about yourself. If you bleeding hearts cared as much as you said you did, not one person you believe is owed something would go without. When that need arose, you'd meet it with your own money.

I can't make a mom or dad steal. If they do, it's THIER choice.

Actually I read an article how the business' Dan Gilbert and Ilitch start down in Detroit don't actually hire a lot of black Detroiters So blacks see downtown Detroit booming at 8am in the morning with white people who are wearing white dress shirts and ties going to offices to do business but the blacks aren't sharing in the success.

And on top of that, Dan Gilbert and Illitch probably don't pay any taxes. Just like GE.

Thanks for your input.

I though you bleeding hearts claim to care about people unable to buy their own food. I guess that means your claimed compassion only matters when someone else is forced to pay for it so you can feel good about yourself. If you bleeding hearts cared as much as you said you did, not one person you believe is owed something would go without. When that need arose, you'd meet it with your own money.

You ever hear the story about the cop who always went by the book one day caught a man stealing some food and when he followed the guy back to his home and saw who the food was for (his family), he didn't arrest the thief? If the guy was black he would have got arrested.

True, but the damage is so great, it will take decades to return to anything approaching normalcy.

Blacks are and have been leaving the city due to lack of housing, because they destroyed the housing. Huge tracks of vacant land exist in Detroit, which at one time was completely developed.

You need to keep in mind I have no reason being a liberal. I'm white, successful, etc. If the GOP weren't so bad I would be a conservative. But the fact is they suck big balls and I don't buy it for a minute. Even though I have every reason to be conservative. I understand why you are a con but can you explain why I'm not buying it? I'm not black, poor, getting anything for free.

You may not be greedy ignorant or a racist but your party is. Maybe I have a liberal gene that makes me less of an asshole than the typical con.

Did you hear about the guy a couple weeks ago that got into an argument and his neighbor shot him dead in the head? That's my ex girlfriends brother. Her SECOND brother to be shot by someone he knew. And you wonder why I don't go to Detroit?

And did you hear about the 2 smash and grabs at 12 Oaks Mall out by where I live? I wonder what color the criminals were.

Twelve Oaks Mall evacuated, closed after jewelry heist

We don't know because the coward media won't say. Apparently it isn't relevant to the story so they didn't say, even though they caught the guys. Don't they usually put their pictures up? I think they don't want the suburbs of metro Detroit to know black people are starting to venture out of the city to commit their crimes. It might set off a panic. Same reason whites left Detroit in the 70's. Blacks moved in and crime went up.

It was the second such robbery at a suburban mall in the last few weeks. On July 20, a man smashed the jewelry display case at Saks Fifth Avenue at Somerset Collections in Troy before jetting out of the mall with $30,000 in Cartier watches. He and a getaway driver were soon apprehended by police in a nearby subdivision.

Actually we're cleaning it up best and fastest we can.

then don't include yourself as cleaning anything up...you're a fraud..People don't normally get shot if they stay out of those situations ..you don't go running off at the mouth like some tuff guy all the time. If you carry yourself right you'll be fine, and if he wasn't a felon he should have been armed

You need to keep in mind I have no reason being a liberal. I'm white, successful, etc. If the GOP weren't so bad I would be a conservative. But the fact is they suck big balls and I don't buy it for a minute. Even though I have every reason to be conservative. I understand why you are a con but can you explain why I'm not buying it? I'm not black, poor, getting anything for free.

You may not be greedy ignorant or a racist but your party is. Maybe I have a liberal gene that makes me less of an asshole than the typical con.

Because you're brainwashed fool and a fraud..You think by being liberal that makes you a good person..A lot of Jews have the same problem

Thanks for your input.

You ever hear the story about the cop who always went by the book one day caught a man stealing some food and when he followed the guy back to his home and saw who the food was for (his family), he didn't arrest the thief? If the guy was black he would have got arrested.

So you justify stealing?

Whatever the color the guy was, he as a THIEF and should have been arrested. It was just a greater likelihood that he was black based on who commits more crime.

Do you support social welfare programs where the one paying gets nothing for the cost incurred and the one getting something incurs no costs?

Do you support social welfare programs where the one paying gets nothing for the cost incurred and the one getting something incurs no costs?
Good point. A part of me likes this republican "tough on welfare" approach to poverty. Hard to disagree when you tell people to get their fat lazy asses off welfare asap!". And if they have kids they shouldn't expect uncle sam to hand out food with no payback or no expectation that they will work to improve and get off of it.

Forum List

Back