Another Democrat 'Paradise': Driving Through Detroit At Night [VIDEO]...

Yikes! WTG Dems. Looks like fun. How long before all of America resembles Democrat Third World 'Paradise?'
You bet. I grew up in Detroit and have seen it descend into the sewer during my lifetime.

About 10 years ago, a colleague and his wife from Boston came to Detroit for a wedding. The next day they wanted to see downtown Detroit, for some reason I can't remember. As we drove threw the city to get downtown, they got to see the devastation first hand. They were shocked.

The D party, along with other factors, turned a once great beautiful city into a dump.

Yikes! WTG Dems. Looks like fun. How long before all of America resembles Democrat Third World 'Paradise?'
You bet. I grew up in Detroit and have seen it descend into the sewer during my lifetime.

About 10 years ago, a colleague and his wife from Boston came to Detroit for a wedding. The next day they wanted to see downtown Detroit, for some reason I can't remember. As we drove threw the city to get downtown, they got to see the devastation first hand. They were shocked.

The D party, along with other factors, turned a once great beautiful city into a dump.

'Shocking' is the perfect word. Did you watch the video? Man, Detroit is lost forever. Thank you Democrats. :(

Detroit
Screen-Shot-2014-01-20-at-1.18.22-PM-701x488.png

35 years of Reaganism have killed the nonrich, and white flight killed discriminated-against-by-the- GOP blacks. But thanks for the oblivious propaganda....

Wow.. Leftists are like nuclear infested cockroaches... they destroy and stink up everything they spew all over then move on to their next target.

Forum List

Back