Another Dem busted in vote rigging scheme

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

Right from the very top of the party

There she goes. Making her partisan hackery complete in the thread. Amazing. She attmpts to slam the OP for calling it a Dem fraud, only to attempt to make it a republican fraud and goes on and on about republicans.

Nothing if not completely predictable.

how is it that court documented proof of crimes equates with hackery?

Your party has a decades long court documented record of cheating American voters out of their right to vote.

tell me why those facts do not bear repeting?

the only reason you dont want them repeted is that they harm your party.

Too bad its your partys REAL reputation.

Here we go with the "your party" shit. Dont you ever grow tired of coming off like a drooling, cross eyed dullard?

Here we go with the "your party" shit. Dont you ever grow tired of coming off like a drooling, cross eyed dullard?

you are not fooling anyone.

Your always right wing in your positions.

we all know you are not voting dem

now all the posters can ask themselves WHY you dont like the republican partys cheating mentioned step and fetch it

Alright, I can see it's time to go. TM is drooling and licking shit off her fingers again.

Smith is a DINO. He literally caucuses with the Republicans, in order to give them control of the state senate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/05/n...efects-joining-dissenting-democrats.html?_r=0

So, a DINO who officially calls himself part of the Republican coalition bribed his Republican bosses to let him have the Republican nomination, and his Republican bosses happily took the cash.

To Republican bootlickers, that means "BOTH SIDES DO IT!".

To non-partisan people, it means Republicans and their suckups do it.

If you ever see the words "BOTH SIDES DO IT!" come from someone, odds are around 99% you're looking at a Republican bootlicker.

Smith is a DINO. He literally caucuses with the Republicans, in order to give them control of the state senate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/05/n...efects-joining-dissenting-democrats.html?_r=0

So, a DINO who officially calls himself part of the Republican coalition bribed his Republican bosses to let him have the Republican nomination, and his Republican bosses happily took the cash.

To Republican bootlickers, that means "BOTH SIDES DO IT!".

To non-partisan people, it means Republicans and their suckups do it.

If you ever see the words "BOTH SIDES DO IT!" come from someone, odds are around 99% you're looking at a Republican bootlicker.

Actually, both sides are involved here. Why would republicans want to put a D under their ticket? For cash? For favors? Or is it a little more sinister than that. It's all one big club playing good cop, bad cop when the plebs actually lift their complacent head long enough to see a problem so they can yell about D or R and then go back to sleep.

:lmao:

TM forced it down your mouth then forced you to swallow it.

She owns you.

Forum List

Back