Another day....another cop shot. PA.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Bulletproof Vest Saves Pennsylvania Officer | Officer.com

PA officer shot in chest as he responded to a call of a suicidal man.

We hear about these calls all the time....where people call cops because someone is suicidal. Cops show up and trade fire. Suicidal person dies. And then the public outcry is "HE NEEDED HELP!!! WE DIDN'T CALL YOU TO SHOOT HIM!!" as if the cops are mental health doctors.

Luckily...vest saved YET ANOTHER cop from death.

Where is this public outcry aimed at the police over 'suicide by cops' the OP speaks of?

Where is this public outcry aimed at the police over 'suicide by cops' the OP speaks of?

Don't do stupid shit with guns around cops. How hard is that to understand?

Did you respond to the right person? As this has nothing to do with what I asked. I have no problem with the police shooting suspects that shot or point a gun at an officer. I was just wondering where is this 'public outcry' over suicide by cops that Bucs was going on about. I think he is embellishing these claims of 'public outcry' so he can bitch and pretend to be victimized.

Did you respond to the right person? As this has nothing to do with what I asked. I have no problem with the police shooting suspects that shot or point a gun at an officer. I was just wondering where is this 'public outcry' over suicide by cops that Bucs was going on about. I think he is embellishing these claims of 'public outcry' so he can bitch and pretend to be victimized.

Seriously? There's countless cases. The headline usually presented by cop haters is "Cops respond to suicidal man...and kill him". It's very very common. And families (understandably) grieve and lash out at the cops. But the cop haters...they trash the cops for not just helping him for his "illness" (even if he shot at them)

Seriously? There's countless cases. The headline usually presented by cop haters is "Cops respond to suicidal man...and kill him". It's very very common. And families (understandably) grieve and lash out at the cops. But the cop haters...they trash the cops for not just helping him for his "illness" (even if he shot at them)

Well I actually live in Pennsylvania and I can assure you their isn't some large public outcry over the actions of this police officer. You're embellishing the claims of the public outcry officers face when it comes to suicide by cops so you can complain and pretend to be victimized.

Well I actually live in Pennsylvania and I can assure you their isn't some large public outcry over the actions of this police officer. You're embellishing the claims of the public outcry officers face when it comes to suicide by cops so you can complain and pretend to be victimized.

Then you obviously don't keep up with incidents of police shootings like I do.

There isn't any public outcry over the actions of the officer in this story. Stop making shit up just so you can piss and moan.

Please cite the evidence of public outrage or liberal outcries over cases of justified shootings by law enforcement officers when the injured or killed person is suicidal and takes aim at said officer with a weapon.

Dickhead.

Suicide by cop is well known and written about.

Sure is. But liberals think cops should approach these calls with hugs and kisses and a unicorn smiley face sticker.
I`m a liberal and I think you`re a liar...besides being a fool. You got evidence of what you claim or did you get your lie from some oxycontin soaked talk show host?
This...
"
Dr. Kris Mohandie published a study of officer-involved shootings that occurred between 1998 and 2006 in the Journal of Forensic Science. Mohandie determined that of 707 OIS incidents, 36 percent resulted from suicide by cop situations.

Mohandie found that suicide by cop is a very effective means of ending it all. In about 97 percent of the cases studied, the subject was killed. But Mohandie's research also reveals something that every good cop knows in his heart: These incidents are dangerous for the responding officer and the public. Mohandie's research says there is a one-in-three chance that some party other than the perpetrator will be injured or killed in any suicide by cop incident.

From here....
Suicide by Cop

only in righwingnuthackworld.

no one thinks shooting police is okay.

but neither is it okay to gun down one young black man after another.

you need to get your head straight.

Forum List

Back