Another covert strategy to deaden Trump's voter base

Hillary is a liar and classless perv enabler. You can only polish that turd so much so they have to deflect that somehow Trump is even worse.

Trump is a raging incompetent proposing wildly criminal and fascist things. Why wouldn't a rational person mention that when assessing who would be a better president?

For crying out loud, he's proposed bringing back torture 'and worse', targeted revenge killings by the US military of non-combatant women and children, turning over US citizens to military tribunals, even imprisoning his political rival if he wins.

He won't listen to anyone but himself....and is flat out delusional on his own knowledge base. He insists that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do', insists he has more military training that a lot of people in the military....because he went to military school.

But he doesn't. Why in god's name would I want a deluded incompetent promising to kill kids and torture people as my president?

Ahahahaha thus proving my point that's some funny shit right there :laugh: Trump is a self made multi billionaire fool, Hillary is a hack with a career string of failures who's lived her life on the public dole. Facts vs your lies. lol

If he were running to be a reality TV star or real estate developer, I'd give him gold stars.

But he's not. He's running for president and commander in chief. And in this, he's an incompetent.

He attacks military families when his role as president would be to comfort them, surrounds himself with incompetent people that make up wild conspiracies backed by nothing, and has deluded himself into thinking that he has military training when he doesn't.....and that he knows more about ISIS than the generals when he doesn't.

Sorry, buddy....but knowing when to fire Meat Loaf instead of Gary Busey doesn't mean you know how to fight ISIS.

Trump is among the worlds richest business leaders, at the top of the 1%. His abilities are self evident.

Dude, that's ludicrous. That's like saying that if I know how to build cabinets, then of course, I can pilot a commercial airliner. Because my 'abilities are self evident'.

Selling 'Trump Steaks' has jack shit to do with fighting ISIS.

Founding 'Trump Mortgage' (in 2007 no less...talk about bad business instincts) has nothing to do with attacking military families who have lost their son. Firing Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentice has nothing to do with leading our military.

Trump is a raging incompetent for the job he's trying to get. And has demonstrated again and again that he doesn't have the slightest clue what he's doing.

Even his claim that he'll 'hire the best people' demonstrates his profound incompetence. He's replaced his campaign manager 3 times. If he was skilled at bringing on the best people, why did he have to keep swapping them out?

And even if he managed to finally, by the sheer law of averages, bring on someone who was competent...he wouldn't listen to them.

When he got his first top secret intel briefing....his first response was to shit on our Intel community and the quality of information they bring.

When asked about ISIS, he insisted that he, a fucking real estate developer, knows more about ISIS than the generals do.

When he was advised by his campaign NOT to go after the Khan family, he ignored the advice and went after them anyway?

What's the value of bringing in 'the best people' if Trump is just going to ignore them anyway?

Hillary is a liar and classless perv enabler. You can only polish that turd so much so they have to deflect that somehow Trump is even worse.

Trump is a raging incompetent proposing wildly criminal and fascist things. Why wouldn't a rational person mention that when assessing who would be a better president?

For crying out loud, he's proposed bringing back torture 'and worse', targeted revenge killings by the US military of non-combatant women and children, turning over US citizens to military tribunals, even imprisoning his political rival if he wins.

He won't listen to anyone but himself....and is flat out delusional on his own knowledge base. He insists that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do', insists he has more military training that a lot of people in the military....because he went to military school.

But he doesn't. Why in god's name would I want a deluded incompetent promising to kill kids and torture people as my president?

Ahahahaha thus proving my point that's some funny shit right there :laugh: Trump is a self made multi billionaire fool, Hillary is a hack with a career string of failures who's lived her life on the public dole. Facts vs your lies. lol

No he's not. He received millions in loans from his father and at least 9 million from an advance on the trust his father left him. The odd thing is that he would have had more money if he would have just invested what was given him in index funds. He lost a lot of money trying to deal in real estate.

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?

Yeah, nothing says 'self made' like nepotism and Daddy giving you millions in an 'allowance'.

No he's not. He received millions in loans from his father and at least 9 million from an advance on the trust his father left him. The odd thing is that he would have had more money if he would have just invested what was given him in index funds. He lost a lot of money trying to deal in real estate.

Ahahaha do you know the difference between $10 million and $10 billion? Another liberal math fail ^^^ :laugh:

Wasn't my math. It was Fortune Magazine's. Trump says his net worth depends on how he feels that day, and he still hasn't released anything to back up his claimed worth.
How Donald Trump Exaggerates And Fibs About His $4.5 Billion Net Worth

If he were running to be a reality TV star or real estate developer, I'd give him gold stars.

But he's not. He's running for president and commander in chief. And in this, he's an incompetent.

He attacks military families when his role as president would be to comfort them, surrounds himself with incompetent people that make up wild conspiracies backed by nothing, and has deluded himself into thinking that he has military training when he doesn't.....and that he knows more about ISIS than the generals when he doesn't.

Sorry, buddy....but knowing when to fire Meat Loaf instead of Gary Busey doesn't mean you know how to fight ISIS.

Trump is among the worlds richest business leaders, at the top of the 1%. His abilities are self evident.

Dude, that's ludicrous. That's like saying that if I know how to build cabinets, then of course, I can pilot a commercial airliner. Because my 'abilities are self evident'.

Founding 'Trump Mortgage' (in 2007 no less...talk about bad business instincts) has nothing to do with attacking military families who have lost their son. Firing Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentice has nothing to do with leading our military.

Trump is a raging incompetent for the job he's trying to get. And has demonstrated again and again that he doesn't have the slightest clue what he's doing.

Even his claim that he'll 'hire the best people' demonstrates his profound incompetence. He's replaced his campaign manager 3 times. If he was skilled at bringing on the best people, why did he have to keep swapping them out?

And even if he managed to finally, by the sheer law of averages, bring on someone who was competent...he wouldn't listen to them.

When he got his first top secret intel briefing....his first response was to shit on our Intel community and the quality of information they bring.

When asked about ISIS, he insisted that he, a fucking real estate developer, knows more about ISIS than the generals do.

When he was advised by his campaign NOT to go after the Khan family, he ignored the advice and went after them anyway?

What's the value of bringing in 'the best people' if Trump is just going to ignore them anyway?

Ahahaha you libs walk right into the propeller blades...okay tell us how Obama was qualified in the least to be POTUS lol. List Hillary's actual career accomplishments in her 30 years in government, not the long list of failures and lies, the actual successful accomplishments. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, nothing says 'self made' like nepotism and Daddy giving you millions in an 'allowance'.

Trump has a $10 billion net worth and employs thousands of employees, Hillary? LMAO :laugh:

Trump has a $10 billion net worth and employs thousands of employees, Hillary? LMAO :laugh:

Credible link to Trump's wealth?

Ahahaha do you know the difference between $10 million and $10 billion? Another liberal math fail ^^^ :laugh:

Wasn't my math. It was Fortune Magazine's. Trump says his net worth depends on how he feels that day, and he still hasn't released anything to back up his claimed worth.

Hillary's net worth? Hillary and Obama and every Democratic party member in congress combined net worth vs Trump? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hillary's net worth? Hillary and Obama and every Democratic party member in congress combined net worth vs Trump? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didn't know Hillary was using her claimed net worth as a reason to vote for her. As soon as she does, I'll want to see some documentation.

Remember, voting for the lesser of evils is still showing your approval of evil.

That's why there are candidates like Johnson. So you can say you voted even though you knew your vote was meaningless and your failing to support your "lesser of evils" might have cause the election of your "most evil".

And there's why so many will stay at home election night.

So get out there and vote for evil - then you can't be persecuted for failing the country. Unless, of course, somebody else's favorite evil wins, in which case good luck flying anywhere. Oh, and with the audit that'll be in your future.

This is an election where ain't nobody (us little people) is gonna win.

Hillary is a legitimate candidate supported by her own party

Trump is not

I've notice that their is a constant drumbeat of people saying neither candidate is good which implies that people don't like either. And their are people who truly feel that way but doesn't it seem that this would be a good strategy for Clinton to use? She and her campaign know that their is way more enthusiasm for Trump than her so they push the idea that neither candidate is a good enough candidate to get your vote. This kind of deadens the enthusiasm for people who would never vote for hillary and might vote for Trump. Who does this benefit and who does it hurt in this year's campaign?

Um, Trump had the lowest voter satisfaction rate among conservatives in during the primary of any Republican candidate in modern polling history. Romney beat him by something like 20 points. And Romney garnered milk toast enthusiasm among conservatives.

Worse, Trump the single highest disapproval rating of any candidate ever in the general election.

That's 'enthusiasm'? I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.

Worse, Trump the single highest disapproval rating of any candidate ever in the general election.

With Hillary not too far behind

Fair enough. Clinton is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the most vulnerable that the Democrats have nominated since Mondale.

But in defiance of all reason, history or common sense.....the GOP found the *one* candidate she could easy beat. And nominated him. The one candidate that garnered rock bottom satisfaction ratings from republican primary voters. The one candidate that garnered rock bottom approval ratings among the general electorate.

All of which they knew *before* they nominated him.

When Hillary is elected, the GOP has no one to blame but themselves.

Hillary has a lot of people who hate her, but if you strip away all the right wing claims that have been undoubtedly been proven wrong, and leave the ones that might even have a glimmer of truth to them, there isn't much to count against her. The large majority of her negatives are based on the long list of false accusations against her. Not on what she has actually done.

Dude, you really ARE living in a land of delusion. She is a criminal who's sole reason for not residing in the grey bar Hilton is because of her friends in high places. Period end of story. Just admit you are in favor of corruption in politics and be done with it but don't ever think that we're stupid enough to believe your bullshit. We're not.

Hillary is a legitimate candidate supported by her own party

Trump is not

hilary is a criminal who's sole reason for not being in prison is friends in high places. Trump is not.

I've notice that their is a constant drumbeat of people saying neither candidate is good which implies that people don't like either. And their are people who truly feel that way but doesn't it seem that this would be a good strategy for Clinton to use? She and her campaign know that their is way more enthusiasm for Trump than her so they push the idea that neither candidate is a good enough candidate to get your vote. This kind of deadens the enthusiasm for people who would never vote for hillary and might vote for Trump. Who does this benefit and who does it hurt in this year's campaign?

Um, Trump had the lowest voter satisfaction rate among conservatives in during the primary of any Republican candidate in modern polling history. Romney beat him by something like 20 points. And Romney garnered milk toast enthusiasm among conservatives.

Fair enough. Clinton is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the most vulnerable that the Democrats have nominated since Mondale.

But in defiance of all reason, history or common sense.....the GOP found the *one* candidate she could easy beat. And nominated him. The one candidate that garnered rock bottom satisfaction ratings from republican primary voters. The one candidate that garnered rock bottom approval ratings among the general electorate.

Hillary has a lot of people who hate her, but if you strip away all the right wing claims that have been undoubtedly been proven wrong, and leave the ones that might even have a glimmer of truth to them, there isn't much to count against her. The large majority of her negatives are based on the long list of false accusations against her. Not on what she has actually done.

Dude, you really ARE living in a land of delusion. She is a criminal who's sole reason for not residing in the grey bar Hilton is because of her friends in high places. Period end of story. Just admit you are in favor of corruption in politics and be done with it but don't ever think that we're stupid enough to believe your bullshit. We're not.

I believe you are stupid enough to believe anything. Everything is a conspiracy with right wingers. You don't think it's possible that you have been wrong.

I believe you are stupid enough to believe anything. Everything is a conspiracy with right wingers. You don't think it's possible that you have been wrong.

You don't think it's possible that you have been wrong.

said the pot to the kettle

Ahahaha you libs walk right into the propeller blades...okay tell us how Obama was qualified in the least to be POTUS lol. List Hillary's actual career accomplishments in her 30 years in government, not the long list of failures and lies, the actual successful accomplishments. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Laughing....Is Obama running for President? No? Then nice try at trying to change the topic. His opponent is Hillary. And she's a Secretary of State, Senator and worked with US policy makers for decades. Even far right Republican politicians acknowledge they can work with her.

She's far more qualified that Mr. "Trump Steaks".

Or do you *honestly* think that Trump has military training....because he want to military school?

Do you *honestly* think that Trump 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'?

You can try to run from your candidate, to change the topic to anyone but him. But he doesn't get any less incompetent, any more qualified, or any less unfit for office.

And that's before we start getting into the wildly fascist shit the man has proposed:

- Using the US military in targeted revenge murders of non-combatant women and children (A war crime).

- Imprisoning his political opponent if he wins.

- Turning over US citizens to military tribunals (flagrantly illegal under US law).

- Bringing back 'torture' and 'worse' (evil, immoral and wildly criminal).

Why would I want a raging incompetent with impulse control issues who promises to kill children and torture people as my President? Why would anyone?

Trump is the best candidate in American politics for ages. In fact he is the only one who is not an establishment shill since... I can't even recall.

And that's why the special interest are doing everything in their power to stop him.

The head of the FBI said that the only reason why she wasn't recommended for indictment was because he knew the AG wouldn't pursue it. He stated chapter and verse of the actual crimes that hilary committed and she gets to skate, while a USN sailor who did far less than she gets to spend a year in prison, so no, it ain't a "conspiracy" when it is a fact.

The head of the FBI said that the only reason why she wasn't recommended for indictment was because he knew the AG wouldn't pursue it.

Actually....no. This is what he said:

FBI Director Comey said:
"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

But in the wasteland of your mind, you twisted that.....into this:

The head of the FBI said that the only reason why she wasn't recommended for indictment was because he knew the AG wouldn't pursue it.

You officially suck at paraphrasing!

But hey, keep sucking on that conspiracy teet! Just make sure you have your tin foil hat screwed on tight.

Trump is the best candidate in American politics for ages. In fact he is the only one who is not an establishment shill since... I can't even recall.

And that's why the special interest are doing everything in their power to stop him.

He's a political incompetent. I mean, going after a Gold Star family?

His numbers absolutely tanked. It was one of the most needless, unforced errors in modern political history that a college freshman at his first poli-sci class could have avoided.

But Trump....couldn't. Not wouldn't. COULDN'T. He lacks the capacity for the kind of judgement that a president needs, lacks the impusle control, and has a tissue thin skin to criticism of any kind.

Which is ironic.....given that he's essentially based his campaign on insulting people

Forum List

Back