Another CIC Bone Spur CON: Mattis 'not aware' of North Korea taking any steps to denuclearize! WTF?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Mattis 'not aware' of North Korea taking any steps to denuclearize
mattisjames_020118getty.jpg

Defense Secretary James Mattis on Wednesday said he is “not aware” of any steps North Korea has taken yet to denuclearize following the historic summit between President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“I’m not aware of it,” Mattis told reporters outside the Pentagon when asked if there are any military indications North Korea has done anything to denuclearize.

“Obviously, at the very front end of the process,” he continued. “The detailed negotiations have not begun. I wouldn’t expect that at this point.

upload_2018-6-20_22-53-6.png

Was the Great Douche PLAYED?
And Mueller is still there!

Defense Secretary James Mattis on Wednesday said he is “not aware” of any steps North Korea has taken yet to denuclearize following the historic summit between President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“I’m not aware of it,” Mattis told reporters outside the Pentagon when asked if there are any military indications North Korea has done anything to denuclearize.

“Obviously, at the very front end of the process,” he continued. “The detailed negotiations have not begun. I wouldn’t expect that at this point.

View attachment 200017
I caught in passing that a facility that Kim claimed had been destroyed--wasn't.

View attachment 200017
I caught in passing that a facility that Kim claimed had been destroyed--wasn't.
Awesome! This means noko can still nuke us and we can blame trump!

Forum List

Back