Another border patrol agent gunned down by illegals, this time in front of his family

Runs where idiot? This thread, myself & you will all be here when the sun comes up tomorrow.
You'll still be as pathetic as ever but we'll all be here none the less.

Nonetheless is one word dummy. And try to bring both your balls and some math tomorrow eh? When you do the math you'll see why no one has closed the damn border, for 50 fucking years!

Your obsession with genitals withstanding, what type of math would you like to discuss? Liberal math or real math?
There is only one math, that so far you can't do, but bring me your right-wing and wrong version and I'll help make into the real stuff...

Runs where idiot? This thread, myself & you will all be here when the sun comes up tomorrow.
You'll still be as pathetic as ever but we'll all be here none the less.

Nonetheless is one word dummy. And try to bring both your balls and some math tomorrow eh? When you do the math you'll see why no one has closed the damn border, for 50 fucking years!

Yep, and we used to not have jets, cars and other modern marvels but did something about it. Why does the left like to live in the past?
Yeah, because nothing says security like a border you can just walk across...

Starting to look like the Communist Organizer's hometown 'Chiraq.' It's getting so ugly down there. The man is a criminal. He should be Impeached. He has violated the oath of office he swore to. It would be fair to call him a Traitor at this point.

Two Illegal Aliens Murder Texas Border Patrol Agent in Front of His Family - YouTube

The left says the border is secure. Tell me then, why were these two men able to kill this man in front of his family after being deported 6 timrs between the two of them? If our borders were secure these two illegal animals wouldn't have been here.

Dude, Obama and Holder murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. He was brutally murdered with the weapons Holder and his gang supplied to Mexican Drug Cartels. So this just doesn't surprise me at all. It is criminal, but him and Holder have been allowed to skate. They're above the law. It's a real mess.

Starting to look like the Communist Organizer's hometown 'Chiraq.' It's getting so ugly down there. The man is a criminal. He should be Impeached. He has violated the oath of office he swore to. It would be fair to call him a Traitor at this point.
No it wouldn't, that's what an idiot would say, so you go right ahead and do so. Those of us who call people like you morons appreciate your efforts.

No it wouldn't, that's what an idiot would say, so you go right ahead and do so. Those of us who call people like you morons appreciate your efforts.

He has violated the oath of office. He's consistently put foreign interests and his own, above the American Peoples' interests. When he took the oath, he swore to uphold the Law of the Land. And he clearly isn't doing that. He's picking and choosing which laws he wants to enforce. And that's not how it works when you're the President. He should be Impeached. Period, end of story.

Your obsession with genitals withstanding, what type of math would you like to discuss? Liberal math or real math?
There is only one math, that so far you can't do, but bring me your right-wing and wrong version and I'll help make into the real stuff...

Unemployment is around 6.2%, some say higher but for the sake of this argument we'll go with that number. We have somewhere between 11 & 20 million illegals. We give amnesty to them or even work permits, what does that do to the Americans currently unemployed?
Nothing?
Make it harder for them with increased new applicant's?
Make it easier?

The Communist Organizer has brought his Chiraq horror show to the Border. WTG! Nice job Mr. President.

Forum List

Back