Another Blow To Snowflake 'Trump-Russian' Conspiracy Delusion

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Devin Nunes: No evidence Trump campaign was in contact with Russia - Hot Air

House intel committee agrees to scope of Trump-Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

Investigation to proceed; however NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing!

"We still have not seen any evidence that anyone from the Trump campaign, or any other campaign for that matter, has communicated with the Russian government," Nunes said on Capitol Hill earlier Monday.
"There is no evidence that I've been presented of regular contact with anybody within the Trump campaign. The only one that's obvious is Gen. (Michael) Flynn's discussions with the Russians, which I would still contend that he was doing what he was supposed to do, which was prepare the President-elect for office by getting as many leaders in front of him as possible," he said.

This is the investigation snowflakes SAY they want, but deep down they DON'T. Right now they are armed with 'ACCUSATION'...but an investigation will strip them of that, proving there was nothing there all along.

So far: NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED despite the desperate outcries.

Yep, no evidence, also there was absolutely no dropping of Russian hot-potatoes named Manafort and Flynn. There was also no slick word playing like disclaiming no-contacts as regular, as if irregular ones are not concerning.

Nothing-to-See.jpeg

Last edited:
The 1980s are calling, they want their foreign policy back......reset button....Obama hot mic kissing PUTIN'S ASS....

The 1980s are calling, they want their foreign policy back......reset button....Obama hot mic kissing PUTIN'S ASS....

The amount of internally contradictory, counter factual and half-true bullshit you manage to pack into your post is amazing to watch.

Most importantly missing in your little story are 2012 Ukrainian mis-adventures for which Obama/Clinton have put sanctions boot so far up Putin's ass that the poor butthurt fella took up messing with our elections, for which more boot was applied.

Now we have Putin's poodle sitting pretty in the White House, who fortunately was castrated by all the Russian controversies to be able to reciprocate all the hot Kremlin lovin.

Yep, no evidence, also there was absolutely no dropping of Russian hot-potatoes named Manafort and Flynn. There was also no slick word playing like disclaiming no-contacts as regular, as if irregular ones are not concerning.
Sorry, no one with a brain takes you guys seriously at this point. You failed every time and have egg on your face. You have no facts so insults will have to do. How liberal of you.

Sorry, no one with a brain takes you guys seriously at this point. You failed every time and have egg on your face. You have no facts so insults will have to do. How liberal of you.

Aside from notable lack of any actual conter-argument here, you Iceweasel, are a running joke proven wrong time and time and time again on basic facts. You have no foot to stand on when it comes to assessing credibility.

Aside from notable lack of any actual conter-argument here, you Iceweasel, are a running joke proven wrong time and time and time again on basic facts. You have no foot to stand on when it comes to assessing credibility.
Pointing out the left's intellectual impotence isn't an argument. It's a proven fact. All you have left is endless whining. It's music to my ears, I had feared the nation was too far gone.

Nunes is a Republican so naturally he is defending Trump. Nunes is wrong on several issues.

If Flynn was talking about actual policy issues like lifting sanctions then he was wrong. Making deals when there is a sitting President is wrong.

Contacting the FBI to clear Trump was wrong. There currently is a ongoing investigation going on and the phone call to the FBI could be perceived as pressure.

Rand Paul has already said he puts party above country. I suspect Nunes is doing the same thing. Unfortunately that is the problem with parties. Democrats defend Democrat Presidents and Republicans protect Republican Presidents.

Nunes is a Republican so naturally he is defending Trump. Nunes is wrong on several issues.

If Flynn was talking about actual policy issues like lifting sanctions then he was wrong. Making deals when there is a sitting President is wrong.

Contacting the FBI to clear Trump was wrong. There currently is a ongoing investigation going on and the phone call to the FBI could be perceived as pressure.

Rand Paul has already said he puts party above country. I suspect Nunes is doing the same thing. Unfortunately that is the problem with parties. Democrats defend Democrat Presidents and Republicans protect Republican Presidents.
Lots of speculation there. It's good to have some facts before reaching conclusions. Can you prove the FBI was pressured? When did Rand say he puts party above country? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Devin Nunes: No evidence Trump campaign was in contact with Russia - Hot Air

House intel committee agrees to scope of Trump-Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

Investigation to proceed; however NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing!

"We still have not seen any evidence that anyone from the Trump campaign, or any other campaign for that matter, has communicated with the Russian government," Nunes said on Capitol Hill earlier Monday.
"There is no evidence that I've been presented of regular contact with anybody within the Trump campaign. The only one that's obvious is Gen. (Michael) Flynn's discussions with the Russians, which I would still contend that he was doing what he was supposed to do, which was prepare the President-elect for office by getting as many leaders in front of him as possible," he said.

This is the investigation snowflakes SAY they want, but deep down they DON'T. Right now they are armed with 'ACCUSATION'...but an investigation will strip them of that, proving there was nothing there all along.

So far: NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED despite the desperate outcries.
Yep, a big ol' nothing burger

Forum List

Back