Another billionaire goes after Trump

less than 30% of the population think Shitforhair is doing a stellar job.

Its not surprising other rich/elite people are offended by his lack of class and want to see his sorry ass gone.
Just think if Obama was attacked like Trump. I bet his approval ratings would be in the single digits.

The attacks against Obama were much worse than Trump. Are you forgetting the Republican pledge that he would be a one term President on the day Obama was inaugurated.

The attacks on Trump mainly arise out of his daily tweet storm of attacks on others. Trump is his own worst enemy.
When in our history when the opposing party didn't want the same. Democrats wanted Bush to get reelected? My gosh you liberals have tried to make Trump a monthly president.

Democrats didn't filibuster every piece of legislation and every court nominee. They didn't pledge to block and obstruct the President's agenda so he would having "nothing to run on" in his second term, and this is the face of the biggest economic crisis to face the world since the Great Depression.

Republicans, whose policies created the economic mess in the first place, took this stance even as the economy was shedding 500,000 jobs per month. Party over country.

In contrast, after 9/11 Democrats set aside partisan differences to help the country in that time of crisis. They cooperated with W and the Republicans because the country needed to pull together.

No, that's not why. Democrats always hold their finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing. Moving against W at the time would have been political suicide.

The Republicans didn't filibuster every piece of legislation or every court nominee either. Ever hear of Justice Sotomayor or Justice Kagan?

What is Trump doing to increase wages for the middle class? Nothing?

He's securing the southern border and sending Mexican wetbacks home then redirecting the $100 billion we spend per year on said wetbacks through the hands of real Americans including the middle class. Isn't he fucking awesome...he puts "Americans First"!

Lip service for the ignorant.

Arrest, convict, jail time for those that knowingly hire illegals.

How many employers did Sheriff Joe arrest? None?
Really, tell me. Did liberals try to convict him on going against an illegally constitutional rights?

He didn't enforce the law equally for financial gain.

It's not the job of a President to increase wages for anybody. That's not their job.

The private sector is what creates money--not the government. All government can do is make it better or worse for the private sector to create jobs and stimulate the economy.

Sixty-percent of the economy is middle class spending. Now, tell me it isn't the job of the President.

7.6 million American workers have to work a second or more jobs to make ends meet. Now, tell me it isn't the job of the President.

I assume you have a link to that claim?

But even if true, we are a country of 320 million. That means a very small percentage of our workforce are working two jobs, and that doesn't mean it's out of necessity either.

People work a second job if it isn't necessity?

If you make enough money to pay your bills and have a little left over, why would you work a second job?

It's not the job of a President to increase wages for anybody. That's not their job.

The private sector is what creates money--not the government. All government can do is make it better or worse for the private sector to create jobs and stimulate the economy.

Sixty-percent of the economy is middle class spending. Now, tell me it isn't the job of the President.

7.6 million American workers have to work a second or more jobs to make ends meet. Now, tell me it isn't the job of the President.

Sixty-percent of the economy is middle class spending.

Cool!

What income range measures the middle class?

Upper, middle, or lower middle class?

I just saw Steyer's commercial telling people to demand impeachment.

He's a warmist and doesn't like anyone interfering with his phony green energy schemes.

Cool!

Whatever definition(s) you'd like to share.
To fit your 60% of GDP claim.

If you make enough money to pay your bills and have a little left over, why would you work a second job?

Because people want to get ahead in life. Younger people especially want to work while they are young enough to do it.

My nephew works with troubled children. He makes pretty good money, but his Masters degree wasn't free. He can live comfortably on what he makes, but he wants to payoff his student loans and get that off of his back. So he's paying ahead of time as much as he can. Since he's off all summer (with pay) he found a second job to bring in two incomes. It's a department store job and way under his pay grade, but he's willing to work it to get ahead in life. Now that he's back at his regular job, he still works weekends and some nights. He gets a lot of holidays off too and works his second job on those days.

A close friend of mine works two full-time jobs. He works at the same company I do, and also works for the county. He wanted to raise his family the way he was raised with a mother at home and the father bringing in the pay. The kids are grown and all out of the house now, but he continues to work his second job because of the great pay and seniority. He can retire early from that job when the time comes.

It's tradition really. People want to hand down whatever they can to their children so they can get a jump on life.

Cool!

'Consumer spending, which makes up roughly 70% of the economy, has expanded an average 2.2% since the recession ended, behind the 3% advance in the prior expansion.'

There Will Be No Real Recovery Without The Middle Class

Anything else?

Because people want to get ahead in life. Younger people especially want to work while they are young enough to do it.

My nephew works with troubled children. He makes pretty good money, but his Masters degree wasn't free. He can live comfortably on what he makes, but he wants to payoff his student loans and get that off of his back. So he's paying ahead of time as much as he can. Since he's off all summer (with pay) he found a second job to bring in two incomes. It's a department store job and way under his pay grade, but he's willing to work it to get ahead in life. Now that he's back at his regular job, he still works weekends and some nights. He gets a lot of holidays off too and works his second job on those days.

A close friend of mine works two full-time jobs. He works at the same company I do, and also works for the county. He wanted to raise his family the way he was raised with a mother at home and the father bringing in the pay. The kids are grown and all out of the house now, but he continues to work his second job because of the great pay and seniority. He can retire early from that job when the time comes.

It's tradition really. People want to hand down whatever they can to their children so they can get a jump on life.

You've proven my point that American workers don't make enough money.

Cool!

'Consumer spending, which makes up roughly 70% of the economy, has expanded an average 2.2% since the recession ended, behind the 3% advance in the prior expansion.'

Anything else?

'Consumer spending, which makes up roughly 70% of the economy

Thanks. So no proof of your original claim, "Sixty-percent of the economy is middle class spending"?

Cool!

Anything else?

Thanks. So no proof of your original claim, "Sixty-percent of the economy is middle class spending"?

Only in your sociopath mind. Why don't you quit being a Trump butt wipe and start fighting for yourself, your family, and your neighbors.

Cool!

Anything else?

Only in your sociopath mind. Why don't you quit being a Trump butt wipe and start fighting for yourself, your family, and your neighbors.

I'm having too much fun mocking your idiocy.

"Billionaire investor and Democratic backer Tom Steyer has launched a national campaign calling for Donald Trump's impeachment, only nine months into the president's term.

Steyer started the "Need to Impeach" initiative on Friday with an ad calling on Americans to urge their members of Congress to vote the president out of office. In a statement, the organization said it would launch an "eight-figure" television ad purchase and a "seven-figure" digital buy..."

Billionaire Democratic megadonor launches Trump impeachment campaign

The wealthiest and most powerful entities the world has ever seen are still going after Trump. Elites do not like it when the people make their own choice.

(Steyer...Steyer...wonder what kind of name Steyer is)

What KIND of name is Steyer???

American.

Sheesh.

Anything else?

I'm having too much fun mocking your idiocy.

You mean distorting facts?

"Billionaire investor and Democratic backer Tom Steyer has launched a national campaign calling for Donald Trump's impeachment, only nine months into the president's term.

Steyer started the "Need to Impeach" initiative on Friday with an ad calling on Americans to urge their members of Congress to vote the president out of office. In a statement, the organization said it would launch an "eight-figure" television ad purchase and a "seven-figure" digital buy..."

Billionaire Democratic megadonor launches Trump impeachment campaign

The wealthiest and most powerful entities the world has ever seen are still going after Trump. Elites do not like it when the people make their own choice.

(Steyer...Steyer...wonder what kind of name Steyer is)
snick.gif~c200

Liberal megadonor Tom Steyer issued a statement that if President Donald Trump pulls America out of the Paris climate deal, that would not just be treason, but an "act of war" against the American people. Tom Steyer: Trump Breaking Paris Climate Deal Would Be a 'Traitorous Act of War'

“Billionaire Democratic donor Tom Steyer’s vehicle for environmental grantmaking has a stake in a private equity firm that is invested in green energy companies, the group confirmed last week.”http://ccrshow.com/conservative/tom-steyer-caught-green-handed/

Cool!

Anything else?

Exacrtly. And Toddsterpatriot 's question "What income range measures the middle class?" is very appropriate because its changing.

Thanks to GOP past and trump's plans, the "middle class" is doomed.

By the time the trumpkins realize what they have done, it will be too late.

(Actually, I believe its already too late.)

Anything else?

Exacrtly. And Toddsterpatriot 's question "What income range measures the middle class?" is very appropriate because its changing.

There are two kinds of 'Trumpkins,' the rich who will prosper more, and the mentally ill.

There is an answer to help the middle class AND business:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Anything else?

There are two kinds of 'Trumpkins,' the rich who will prosper more, and the mentally ill.

There is an answer to help the middle class AND business:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Your plan would bankrupt the country; we are 20 trillion in debt and growing.

Your plan would cause such massive inflation we would end up in a depression.

Your plan would cause rental prices for apartments and houses to increase leaving many people with unaffordable housing.

Your plan would force multinational companies to give up their US interests and move everything overseas.

Your plan would eliminate any possible minimum wage job than can be replaced though automation.

No, it's very appropriate because middle-class is determined by area. Middle-class is different here than in the NE states. Middle-class here is different than in the Bible belt. You get a bigger (or smaller) bang for your buck depending on where you live.

Forum List

Back