Leftists & morons have succeeded with their drive for spikes in the minimum wage!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Short on time this morning so I stopped at McDonald's for breakfast.

Guess what I didn't see!

No teenage cashiers working for a buck on the weekend and no registers.

Guess what I did see!
4 brand new big screen touch kiosks.

The back of the restaurant appears to still be full of illegals or their children who can barely speak English though.

Congrats lefties! You have taken what used to be a milestone for teenagers, their first job, and destroyed it.

• Banned
20171021_095642.jpg

This is your liberal employment policy

My closest Mc Ds did the same thing when they remodeled. What's more, the furniture is completely bolted to the floor. There won't be any furniture throwing tantrums at this Mc Ds.

Well republicans and democrats alike have supported big business, insurance companies, bs healthcare, bankers, GE and GMO, science ruling the world, etc. this is what you wind up with when everyone decides that mom and pop's enterprises should be a total thing of the past. Very few people stood the balance as legislators and big biz sought to corporatize every aspect of everyone's lives out there. You may have to either accept it or cook your own. Eventually those fake hamburgers will be all that is left for the working class peeps as the rulers have decided that raising cattle where buffalo used to roam is killing the environment, etc. Lab grown food coming as soon as they can get it on the market and then feed lot operations will be gone too. FDA will probably call lab grown steaks substantially equivalent just like they have done with Eel DNA Salmon fish and all the other GMO chit that they have put on the shelves.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"
You're not supposed to make it big through a job designed as a stepping stone to adulthood.

you deserve a kid making min wage spitting on your burger right after his boss chewed him out and pissed him off for screwing around like kids do.

HOCK-SPIT-ENJOY.
Ameeican kids don't work fast food anymore. Those once, sought after starter jobs, now belong to the illiterate children of illegals.

Guess what I didn't see!

Guess what I did see!

The back of the restaurant appears to still be full of illegals or their children who can barely speak English though.

Congrats lefties! You have taken what used to be a milestone for teenagers, their first job, and destroyed it.
My first job was a pump jockey at a gas station. Then I became a mechanic at 13 years of age. Most everyone I went to high school with died in viet nam.

Correct. The liberal way is better: prosperity through no wages.
It seemed like a silly response in the face of eliminated jobs. But that's liberal logic for ya.

Liberals actually think that low wage jobs are a new thing that came out the last 10 years or so. There have always been low wage jobs and I worked my share of them when I was younger.

What makes a person want to try harder is to be unsatisfied with their current wages. It's what made me try to earn more money. It's what got me to find a field of work that not everybody can do.

If I made great wages when I took my first job, I would still be working at the car wash.

Guess what I didn't see!

Guess what I did see!

My first job was a pump jockey at a gas station. Then I became a mechanic at 13 years of age. Most everyone I went to high school with died in viet nam.
Ok?

You're not supposed to make it big through a job designed as a stepping stone to adulthood.

you deserve a kid making min wage spitting on your burger right after his boss chewed him out and pissed him off for screwing around like kids do.

HOCK-SPIT-ENJOY.

Hate to break this to you, Sparky but there's still a kid making your burger behind the scenes...he's probably still screwing around and his boss is probably still chewing him out for it! All you liberals have done is get rid of most of the "counter" positions that young kids used to hold as first jobs. You see it at McDonalds...you see it at Panera Bread...you see it at WalMart. Literally tens of thousands of first jobs have been eliminated just as you were warned would happen.

It seemed like a silly response in the face of eliminated jobs. But that's liberal logic for ya.

Liberals actually think that low wage jobs are a new thing that came out the last 10 years or so. There have always been low wage jobs and I worked my share of them when I was younger.

What makes a person want to try harder is to be unsatisfied with their current wages. It's what made me try to earn more money. It's what got me to find a field of work that not everybody can do.

If I made great wages when I took my first job, I would still be working at the car wash.
My first job was baling hay. My first legit job where taxes were taken was operating the bumper cars at an amusement park.

HOCK-SPIT-ENJOY.

Hate to break this to you, Sparky but there's still a kid making your burger behind the scenes...he's probably still screwing around and his boss is probably still chewing him out for it! All you liberals have done is get rid of most of the "counter" positions that young kids used to hold as first jobs. You see it at McDonalds...you see it at Panera Bread...you see it at WalMart. Literally tens of thousands of first jobs have been eliminated just as you were warned would happen.

thats nice ... yawnnnnnnnnn

taken out of chapter one in the RW talking points handbook.

Guess what I didn't see!

Guess what I did see!

Right....like that wasn't already coming.

My first job was baling hay. My first legit job where taxes were taken was operating the bumper cars at an amusement park.

My father was a bricklayer, so my first work experience was with him.

This was back in the early 70's, and my father paid me one dollar an hour. One dollar an hour to haul clamps of bricks to the work site. One dollar an hour to mix cement by hand and bring 8" block to the work area, one dollar an hour to shovel that cement I mixed into a wheelbarrow, wheel it over to my father and perhaps his coworkers, and shovel it onto the wooden boards.

At the end of the evening I would come home full of sand and cement. I didn't even think about watching TV I was so tired. All I had enough energy for was to take a shower. But hell.........I made my five dollars for the evening.

Guess what I didn't see!

Guess what I did see!

This was inevitable given the progress of technology, but I do think the push to pay non-skilled employees more than they are worth has probably hastened it.

Forum List

Back