Another BIG weekend for Democrats in Chicago: 44 shot, 7 dead

Hahaha...it is dark people committing the bulk of violent crime EVERYWHERE...all over the globe...that’s more the point. The city chosen for the sake of discussion doesn’t matter much.
No, white people make up the majority of arrests for violent crime.

Chicago is majority white.

Chicago is like the 30th most dangerous city in America. Places like mostly white, smaller and republican run, Tulsa is ranked higher than Chicago.
Only if you create that narrative by using incompatible data sets that don't account for significant disparities in population. It would be more accurate to simply look at actual numbers and not irrelevant rates. Why don't they do that?

Colin norris said:
”So there was no crime there when trump was president?? It suddenly appeared last November. How convenient.
You're so dumb you would have to have a certificate to prove it.”
Executives have liitle to do with the crime and chaos that takes place in filthy, dark, Dem run shitholes...it is the local politicians, the mayors and governors who bear the responsibility...Again, your dark and twisted fucked in the head leaders do what dark and twisted fucked in the head people do...they simply aren’t capable leaders. I’m not making this up, look around the globe and you’ll find it everywhere.
Apparently you don't know how politics work.

1629781645429.png

1629781715834.png

1629781791314.png

Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2] New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented.

This happens at every level and to democratic and republican run cities/states.

Attachments

• 1629781603697.png
    1629781603697.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 28
Colin norris said:
”So there was no crime there when trump was president?? It suddenly appeared last November. How convenient.
You're so dumb you would have to have a certificate to prove it.”

Executives have liitle to do with the crime and chaos that takes place in filthy, dark, Dem run shitholes...it is the local politicians, the mayors and governors who bear the responsibility...Again, your dark and twisted fucked in the head leaders do what dark and twisted fucked in the head people do...they simply aren’t capable leaders. I’m not making this up, look around the globe and you’ll find it everywhere.

All over the globe?
That is total rubbish because you don't know what happens in other countries.
My point is you like the rest are so hate filled about dems you invent lies to suit yourselves.
You people really do have some issues.
Little wonder the country is divided.

If a shark killed a kid in cal you would blame the dems. You're all mad.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Remember, this wouldn't be happening if the DemoKKKrats didn't WANT it this way. They've been in charge of Chicago for 90+ years.

At Least 44 Shot, 7 Killed, During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago​

At least 44 people were shot, seven of them fatally, over the weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Breitbart News noted that over 40 people had already been shot Friday into Saturday night. ABC 7 / Chicago Sun-Times reported the total figure as at least 44 shooting victims by Monday morning.

The Chicago Tribune pointed out that two people were killed around 2:35 a.m. Sunday morning after a shooting on the Eisenhower Expressway led to a crash.

Three people were riding in a vehicle when someone began shooting at them. The driver was shot multiple times and crashed. then succumbed to his wounds minutes later. A passenger in the backseat of the vehicle also died.

The Sun-Times noted that the deceased driver was 29-years-old and the deceased rear passenger was 30-years-old.

HeyJackass.com observed that 71 people have been shot and killed in Lightfoot’s Chicago during August 2021. Another 321 sustained non-fatal gunshot wounds during the same month.

Over 20 people were shot and killed last week alone. Breitbart News noted those victims included a 67-year-old grandmother, a 70-year-old woman, and a 26-year-old mother of two.
Fat Marvin doing what FAT LAZY Marvin does best.
Yes, I'm pointing out your Fat Lazy do nothing ASS.
You have choices:
1). Get involved and try to help these people and DO something with all this FAKE outrage you have.
2) Continue to be FAT LAZY Marvin and be that FAKE patriot keyboard warrior.

• Funny
Only if you create that narrative by using incompatible data sets that don't account for significant disparities in population. It would be more accurate to simply look at actual numbers and not irrelevant rates. Why don't they do that?
Actually smaller cities should be more safe. Chicago has over 3 million people. It has more population than many states, so then when you factor that into the equation, if 300 people are murdered in Chicago in a year, that's 1/10th of 1 percent of the population of that city which is a small percentage. But if you take Tulsa and multily it by 7, you find that Tulsa is far and above the most dangerous city in America. This is considering increases in law enforcement using the present standard used by Tulsa police.

The fact is, that Chicago is a right wing talking point.and that's all it is.

Last edited:
Actually smaller cities should be more safe. Chicago has over 3 millin people. It has more population than many states, so then when you factor that into the equation, if 300 people are murdered in Chicago in a year, that's 1/10th of 1 percent of the population of that city which is a small percentage. But if you take Tulsa and multily it by 7, you find that Tulsa is far and above the most dangerous city in America. This is considering increases in law enforcement using the present standard used by Tulsa police.

Don't confuse Fat LAZY Marvin with actual statistics.

Actually smaller cities should be more safe. Chicago has over 3 millin people. It has more population than many states, so then when you factor that into the equation, if 300 people are murdered in Chicago in a year, that's 1/10th of 1 percent of the population of that city which is a small percentage. But if you take Tulsa and multily it by 7, you find that Tulsa is far and above the most dangerous city in America. This is considering increases in law enforcement using the present standard used by Tulsa police.

That's not how it works. By choosing arbitrary rates you ignore scope and scale. Arbitrary rates punish smaller cities because each murder is weighed higher. The murder capital is the city with the most murders, not some manipulated narrative.

Don't confuse Fat LAZY Marvin with actual statistics.
I forgot who I was talking to.

I'm suprised he hasn't posted that piture of a guy I have never voted for again.

That's not how it works. By choosing arbitrary rates you ignore scope and scale. Arbitrary rates punish smaller cities because each murder is weighed higher. The murder capital is the city with the most murders, not some manipulated narrative.
Chicago is not even close to the murder capital. So again, your ass is just wrong.

I forgot who I was talking to.

I'm suprised he hasn't posted that piture of a guy I have never voted for again.
The one where he says, "Say hello to your Governor."
Yeah, he tries to use that, but has no idea why.

Those crazy Rebublikkkans will talk out their ass, that is all Fat Lazy Marvin has to offer.

• Thanks
Chicago is not even close to the murder capital. So again, your ass is just wrong.
Which cities have more actual murder victims? Murder leaves bodies of real people, not some silly per x rate. Last I checked, there is no such thing as a fractional homicide.

The one where he says, "Say hello to your Governor."
Yeah, he tries to use that, but has no idea why.

Those crazy Rebublikkkans will talk out their ass, that is all Fat Lazy Marvin has to offer.
Yeah that one. You're spot on about these idiots.

Which cities have more actual murder victims? Murder leaves bodies of real people, not some silly per x rate. Last I checked, there is no such thing as a fractional homicide.
What race has more actual participants in crime? Crime is done to real people, not some silly per x rate. Last I checked there is no such thing as a fractional crime.

What race has more actual participants in crime? Crime is done to real people, not some silly per x rate. Last I checked there is no such thing as a fractional crime.
Math isn't your friend, is it? I'm game, let's start with murders then. Here is your one and only chance to bow out. The numbers aren't on your side.

Chicago is majority white.

Chicago is like the 30th most dangerous city in America. Places like mostly white, smaller and republican run, Tulsa is ranked higher than Chicago.
We are not talking majority of the population. We are not even talking about majority of Democrats. We are talking majority of the gun crime. Dems bees yo peepuh.

Forum List

Back