Another Angry White male explodes in Austin Texas.!

blacks over represent their population numbers as serial killers. as well as almost every other type of crime. just because they are only modestly more likely to be a serial killer (as compared to massively more likely to be a 'regular' murderer), that does not mean they deserve a gold star for good behaviour. besides, serial killers are usually of normal to high intelligence, which leaves out the greater part of the black population.

I find your racism distgusting.

blacks over represent their population numbers as serial killers. as well as almost every other type of crime. just because they are only modestly more likely to be a serial killer (as compared to massively more likely to be a 'regular' murderer), that does not mean they deserve a gold star for good behaviour. besides, serial killers are usually of normal to high intelligence, which leaves out the greater part of the black population.

hahaha. I notice you called me a racist but you didn't call me a liar. too bad that the facts are always racist, huh?

hahaha. I notice you called me a racist but you didn't call me a liar. too bad that the facts are always racist, huh?

I don't know if what you said was factual or not. That's why I didn't call you a liar.

Your post, however, is littered with racism, that much is abundantly clear.

I don't know if what you said was factual or not. That's why I didn't call you a liar.

but even if it is true, I am still a racist? right? truth has no place in racial dialogue?

but even if it is true, I am still a racist? right? truth has no place in racial dialogue?

It doesn't matter if it's true or not ... it's your attitude and delivery that speaks louder than you know.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not ... it's your attitude and delivery that speaks louder than you know.

dude!! my attitude and delivery was very subdued and nuanced when I first came to these boards. when I only got insults back, and no one would debate the actual issues, I stopped trying to be evenhanded when stating my side and the facts.

do you argue the other side's case for them? do you even acknowledge that there is another side? do you expect more from me than you give to others?

1.Gary Ridgeway. Killed 48 or up to 89 prostitutes /kown as the "Greenriver Killer"
2.Dennis Raider. Killed 10 people over the course of 10 years. /kown as the BTK= killer,Bind , torture, kill.
3.Ted Bundy, killed 20 women during the 1970's
4.John wayne Gacey. killed 20 male prostitutes
5.John Yates killed. 35 porstities.
6. Adolph Hitler. Killed over 2 million jews during WWII 1940's
Now did those blacks you listed kill up to 2 million??

The FBI, Statistics state that 85% of serial killers in America are white male 13 % are black or other minorities. %2 percent female.

I listed over 50 individuals you listed 4, Hitler was not a "serial killer" dumbass!

Link the source for you FBI stats.

The FBI profile still states that a serial killer is a "White male 16 to 65 years old.
And Hitler was a White male who lived during the 1930's and 1940's , he does
fit the serical killer profile. And he did cause the death of over 2 million Jews, men women
and children. I am trying to make a general point here by including Hitelr.

Link your source asswipe!

52nd whats your point, Man is an agressive animal irrespective of his colour, history is full of such evidence of man killing his fellow man. Trying to claim that whites kill more than any other colour is merely subjective at a given point in time.

What it really comes down to is that your just an ignorant racist asshole complaing about other racist assholes. And your completely wrong anyway since the white race as a whole are a minority on this planet as compared to all other races/colours and statistically more none whites are killed by none whites as viewed from a total world population.

Maybe its just your lack of education that you do not realise that the majority of people whom live on this planet are not white so therefore white people cannot be killing more than anyone else. There are roughly 1.5 billion white people as against 5.5 billion coloured people so the whole premise of your argument is wrong and illogical.

Try and educate yourself before sounding off. As he old saying goes better for people to think you a fool rather than opening your mouth and proving it.

It fascinates me how you call "racism" on that, while giving the OP's "angry white male" racism and stereotyping, broad-brush painting a free pass.

Here we have again another angry white male exploding causing much death and destruction. No gun was used, an airplain was used as the weapon.
He was a completely over-emotional idiot-stick who was incensed that he was unable to get away with criminal activity of hiding income, and much affronted by what he perceived as other people able to get away with same. Have you not read his diatribe?

His skin color is irrelevant.

I listed over 50 individuals you listed 4, Hitler was not a "serial killer" dumbass!

The FBI profile still states that a serial killer is a "White male 16 to 65 years old.
And Hitler was a White male who lived during the 1930's and 1940's , he does
fit the serical killer profile. And he did cause the death of over 2 million Jews, men women
and children. I am trying to make a general point here by including Hitelr.

Link your source asswipe!
Typical liberal response. You can't win the argument so you hurl insults and in doing so you exhibit your own brand of stupidity.

It fascinates me how you call "racism" on that, while giving the OP's "angry white male" racism and stereotyping, broad-brush painting a free pass.

do you prefer your crow roasted or deep fried?

Here we have again another angry white male exploding causing much death and destruction. No gun was used, an airplain was used as the weapon.

Your racism disgusts me.

1.Gary Ridgeway. Killed 48 or up to 89 prostitutes /kown as the "Greenriver Killer"
2.Dennis Raider. Killed 10 people over the course of 10 years. /kown as the BTK= killer,Bind , torture, kill.

The FBI, Statistics state that 85% of serial killers in America are white male 13 % are black or other minorities. %2 percent female.

Typical liberal response. You can't win the argument so you hurl insults and in doing so you exhibit your own brand of stupidity.

What's the matter bodecea? You're tired of losing arguments , so you simply repeat what I've said about you. How cute. I must have hit a never huh? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha that's too fucking funny!!!

Forum List

Back