This is the thing about black people......

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
They are the same as all other races of people so everyone should just get over the race thing already and act like its the 21st century.

EDIT: For those that are unable to read into what I mean...im talking about emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually....not physically.

EDIT2: I can't believe I have to qualify this....by physically I mean skin tone.

Last edited:
In your opinion, is there one race that perpetuates racism more than the other? If so, which race and why?

They are the same as all other races of people so everyone should just get over the race thing already and act like its the 21st century.

I don't think you realize how much it means to most White Supremicists to have somebody to feel superior to.

If they didn't have other races to spew their hate upon, they'd just have to invent some other goofy notion of why they're superior to some scapegoat class of their own invention.

In your opinion, is there one race that perpetuates racism more than the other? If so, which race and why?

I think its a class of people, not a race of people, that perpetuates racism.

That class being the rich political class.

That's a rather ambiguous answer. Does this "rich political class" belong to any certain race? And can you cite some examples of the "rich political class" perpetuating racism?

I don't think you realize how much it means to most White Supremicists to have somebody to feel superior to.

If they didn't have other races to spew their hate upon, they'd just have to invent some other goofy notion of why they're superior to some scapegoat class of their own invention.

Are you speaking from experience? Or are you just speculating on how most white supremicists (sp) feel?

I have a city I would like you to move to for one year. When you come out of it I want to hear your opinion of what a white supremacist really is. Their are very few people's posts on here that I would actually consider "supremacist" type of rantings.

That's a rather ambiguous answer. Does this "rich political class" belong to any certain race? And can you cite some examples of the "rich political class" perpetuating racism?

No it belongs to a class of people called politicians...all politicians, due to the salaries we pay them, are rich in my book. Politicians are of every race so I can't classify it as race, only as class.

If they were the same they'd be indistinguishable from other races and hence there would be no "race" to begin with.

Therefore you must be wrong.

So if you were a blind man you could tell the difference between the races? Wow thats pretty good man, Personally I dont see any difference other than skin tone.

If they were the same they'd be indistinguishable from other races and hence there would be no "race" to begin with.

Therefore you must be wrong.

So if you were a blind man you could tell the difference between the races? Wow thats pretty good man, Personally I dont see any difference other than skin tone.

Easily, no problem whatsoever.

No it belongs to a class of people called politicians...all politicians, due to the salaries we pay them, are rich in my book. Politicians are of every race so I can't classify it as race, only as class.

It's obvious you don't know what racism is. You're confusing classism with racism.

It's obvious you don't know what racism is. You're confusing classism with racism.

You asked me who is perpetuating it and I told you, the political class. Its not whites/blacks/others perpetuating it it is the legislators we have voted into office over the decades.

Your confusing what I said with what you want to talk about.

this thread is useless without pics

2010-02-16.gif

archive_page.php
archive_page.php

Forum List

Back