Another african immigrant convicted of welfare fraud. $3.6 million

Yes. They will take from those that have....by force.

If you had paid attention in school you would realize how badly it is evident that you dont know what you are talking about.

Why is the Constitution called a living document

Because I don't agree with you I don't know what I'm talking about??

Sorry Bub but I don't agree with you on welfare and the need for we taxpayers to take care of freeloaders.

Folks who made irresponsible decisions in their lives and now want someone else to provide the money for them to live.

As for the constitution?? You are right. It was meant to be flexible. The FF realized that times change.

The Living Constitution | University of Chicago Law School

You are also right it is a living document.

The Constitution is referred to as a living document because it is open to constant change whether by ratifying the Constitution with a new amendment or by repealing an existing amendment. Consequently, as time goes on and new issues and concerns arise, the Constitution can be changed to meet the demands of the present and future.

Thanks for the info. Good read on both flexibility and the living document.
No you dont know what you are talking about because you said the constitution was not formed with the intent of it being flexible.

I could care less if you agree with me or not. People are entitled to their opinions but they are not entitled to pretending those opinions are facts.

People make irresponsible decisions all the time. For instance you made the irresponsible decision to live in the US but you dont want to pay your taxes which go to support welfare in all forms.

Aw fuck off asshole. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. Prick.
Dont get mad homie. :laugh:

Oh I don't get mad homie. I just say what I think and I think you are an asshole.
You wouldnt say that if you were talking to me in person. Most people love me.

LOL You might be right. But then I doubt you and I would ever meet.

Most people like me as well.

Forum List

Back