Anonymous Nuke Explodes in an American City.

rcajun90

Jul 7, 2005
New Orleans, Louisiana
We can't trace it back to any country. What do we do? With the Russians getting their Cold War grove back on and becoming friendly with Iran I don't think it is an unrealistic possibility. What do you think Obama would do?

isn't that what sept 11th was.....an attack on the us that is not traceable to any country.....

And yet amazingly we've found out not only who the terrorists were in a short matter but their names among everything else.

Though 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, Bush kinda ignored that factor since his family is buddies with the Saudis. :eusa_whistle:

isn't that what sept 11th was.....an attack on the us that is not traceable to any country.....

Well, it wasn't the act of a *country*, per se. But I dunno... 16 saudi nationals attacking us using funds they got from saudi arabia?

but we attacked Iraq. :cuckoo:

if a recall we attacked afganistan......then later we attacked iraq......

funds from saudi and being from saudi does not make a saudi government backed attack.......what countries were the other 4 from.....

We can't trace it back to any country. What do we do? With the Russians getting their Cold War grove back on and becoming friendly with Iran I don't think it is an unrealistic possibility. What do you think Obama would do?

You mean after he changed his underwear? Why he'd call Jack Bauer, of course.

Well, it wasn't the act of a *country*, per se. But I dunno... 16 saudi nationals attacking us using funds they got from saudi arabia?

but we attacked Iraq. :cuckoo:

if a recall we attacked afganistan......then later we attacked iraq......

funds from saudi and being from saudi does not make a saudi government backed attack.......what countries were the other 4 from.....

Attacking Iraq wasn't about 9/11. It was about Saddam not coming clean, which he actually was for the most part, but the fact is he was trying to make Iraq look as a bigger threat than it was.

Secondary to that was the fact that we wanted Saudi Arabia to be aware that we weren't afraid to use force, and we wanted to do that without attacking them directly. Doing so would have led to $10 per gallon gasoline.

As for the original question, let us hope that our guard will not be let down so far under Obama that we wouldn't even know who was responsible for such an attack. We can not become complacent just because we haven't been attacked for a while. No matter what people think about GW, he put the resources into making sure we were not attacked again on his watch. We have already chosen to relax some of the safeguards he put into place. Let's hope we don't end up regretting that decision down the road.

And yet amazingly we've found out not only who the terrorists were in a short matter but their names among everything else.

Though 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, Bush kinda ignored that factor since his family is buddies with the Saudis. :eusa_whistle:

Good thing Obama can now attack Saudi Arabia like they should have been. Mecca here we come !

What could he do if we had no idea who did it?

What could any POTUS do under those circumstances?

Personally I would restart the draft and go into Iran. Give Israel the green light to takeout Syria. Give India the green light to invade Pakistan. War on terror over! WW III begins. No good options. Do nothing wouldn't be an option.

Blame someone. Quick.

The idea that we have to allow Saudi Arabia to breed and educate radicals that grow up to attack us is sickening. What you folks are saying is that we are indeed, a hostage to oil.

Still think Jimmy Carter was wrong ?

The most important thing about these proposals is that the alternative may be a national catastrophe. Further delay can affect our strength and our power as a nation.

Now we have a choice. But if we wait, we will live in fear of embargoes. We could endanger our freedom as a sovereign nation to act in foreign affairs.

Personally I would restart the draft and go into Iran. Give Israel the green light to takeout Syria. Give India the green light to invade Pakistan. War on terror over! WW III begins. No good options. Do nothing wouldn't be an option.
hey, hold on there
and what else do you think would happen
you dont think Russia and China would just sit idly by and let this go on

He'll talk to them, via fairness doctrine. He'll explain there's a new administration that's very European like, we'll be glad to allow Shari'a and anything else they like. Please, please leave us alone.

hey, hold on there

:lol: That's the first thing that came to my mind.

Either they would get involved immediately or wait until we exhaust our resources to the point where they can just invade the U.S.

So even though you were clueless, you'd willy-nilly just start invading countries?

Unbelieveable.

hey, hold on there

Either they would get involved immediately or wait until we exhaust our resources to the point where they can just invade the U.S.

We will make peace with anyone capable of hurting us. Please, please, leave us alone!

hey, hold on there

and thats not taking Turkey, Egypt, or any other country into account
where would the UK and the rest of the EU fall?
would they sit it out?

Forum List

Back