Anonymous Nuke Explodes in an American City.

What could he do if we had no idea who did it?

What could any POTUS do under those circumstances?

Personally I would restart the draft and go into Iran. Give Israel the green light to takeout Syria. Give India the green light to invade Pakistan. War on terror over! WW III begins. No good options. Do nothing wouldn't be an option.

Whoa there, cowboy.

You just started this thread on the premise that we wouldn't know who dropped the nuke and this is what your reaction would be with no information?

Yeah alright, guy.

You're just another random moron ready to destroy the world.

No need to explode a nuke.

Phil Gramm and George Bush already destroyed America.

and thats not taking Turkey, Egypt, or any other country into account
where would the UK and the rest of the EU fall?
would they sit it out?

Good question. I think the EU would actually sit out of it unless they see something to gain.

The UK would most likely follow us into war as our main ally. Unless their citizens had finally enough of that.

Personally I would restart the draft and go into Iran. Give Israel the green light to takeout Syria. Give India the green light to invade Pakistan. War on terror over! WW III begins. No good options. Do nothing wouldn't be an option.

So even though you were clueless, you'd willy-nilly just start invading countries?

Unbelieveable.

No willy nilly. I would nukem enough to where Iran would be a sea of glass. The only troops that would go in would have to wear radiation suits. I would suspect after Iran becomes the great plateau of glass the other wars would not be necessary. If Carter wouldn't have been such a nut we wouldn't have the Iran problem. You are probably one of those people that think Iran is developing nuclear power just for the fuel. If you don't think Iran is behind most of this Jihadist stuff then you are the clueless one.

Whoa there, cowboy.

You just started this thread on the premise that we wouldn't know who dropped the nuke and this is what your reaction would be with no information?

Yeah alright, guy.

So what would you do? I know start a congressional hearing looking into the matter. A Middle Eastern group would be almost a sure thing. Start dropping mini suns on their rears and let Allah sort them out.

Obama would blame it on our own Country, saying it was an AF Jet who dropped it by mistake because he doesn't have the balls to do anything outside his little box.

Well, we have just had an administration that let the murderer of 3000 Americans get away with it. But all you wingnuts can do is ascribe to Obama what your man did.

Well, we have just had an administration that let the murderer of 3000 Americans get away with it. But all you wingnuts can do is ascribe to Obama what your man did.
"get away with it"
are you fucking nuts?
if the guy is still alive, he's hiding for his life

he is too scared to even make a video tape
he has been effectively nuetered
but you are too fucking partisan to admit the facts

Last edited:
We can't trace it back to any country. What do we do? With the Russians getting their Cold War grove back on and becoming friendly with Iran I don't think it is an unrealistic possibility. What do you think Obama would do?

Was it delivered ballistically, or did it just show up and explode?

Whoa there, cowboy.

Yeah alright, guy.

So what would you do? I know start a congressional hearing looking into the matter. A Middle Eastern group would be almost a sure thing. Start dropping mini suns on their rears and let Allah sort them out.

I don't know what I would do but I can assure you it wouldn't involve wildly attacking other countries or dropping "mini suns" and killing millions of people when I'm not sure they are the ones responsible for the atrocity.

To me it sounds like you are hell bent on killing a bunch of Muslims.

isn't that what sept 11th was.....an attack on the us that is not traceable to any country.....

And yet amazingly we've found out not only who the terrorists were in a short matter but their names among everything else.

Though 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, Bush kinda ignored that factor since his family is buddies with the Saudis. :eusa_whistle:

and more surprisingly many of them still alive...

Whoa there, cowboy.

Yeah alright, guy.

I don't know what I would do but I can assure you it wouldn't involve wildly attacking other countries or dropping "mini suns" and killing millions of people when I'm not sure they are the ones responsible for the atrocity.

It is a perplexing problem. Our enemy since 1979 has been Iran. They have been very clear on that. We are "The Great Satan". Your hometown I believe is Boston. What if you were away and the entire city was leveled by a hydrogen bomb? Everyone and every place you knew was gone. Wouldn't you want some payback? They problem is who do you payback?

We can't trace it back to any country. What do we do? With the Russians getting their Cold War grove back on and becoming friendly with Iran I don't think it is an unrealistic possibility. What do you think Obama would do?

He'll send 17,000 troops to Afghanistan.

It is a perplexing problem. Our enemy since 1979 has been Iran. They have been very clear on that. We are "The Great Satan". Your hometown I believe is Boston. What if you were away and the entire city was leveled by a hydrogen bomb? Everyone and every place you knew was gone. Wouldn't you want some payback? They problem is who do you payback?

It's not a problem for me at all. I would pay back who did it. I wouldn't attack who I assumed did it. It could just as well be the Russians or the Chinese ... it could be a a well funded terrorist organization or a whacked out physicist, etc.

"get away with it"
are you fucking nuts?
if the guy is still alive, he's hiding for his life

he is too scared to even make a video tape
he has been effectively nuetered
but you are too fucking partisan to admit the facts

You have to admit, it's kind of annoying that we pretty much have it pinpointed where he is, and we haven't been able to pursue him.

Although, I tend to think he's been dead for a while. You can't live forever with kidney failure. He was probably lucky to live past '04, if that.

So even though you were clueless, you'd willy-nilly just start invading countries?

Unbelieveable.

No willy nilly. I would nukem enough to where Iran would be a sea of glass. The only troops that would go in would have to wear radiation suits. I would suspect after Iran becomes the great plateau of glass the other wars would not be necessary. If Carter wouldn't have been such a nut we wouldn't have the Iran problem. You are probably one of those people that think Iran is developing nuclear power just for the fuel. If you don't think Iran is behind most of this Jihadist stuff then you are the clueless one.

Oh spare us your macho bragadoccio, lad.

Nobody is impressed by what a tough guy you are in the world of ASCII.

You pose a hypothetic question with no reasonable solution, just so you can tell us you'd like to nuke Iran?

So noted.

As to your ability to fathom my depths?

You are clearly way out of your league.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

It's not a problem for me at all. I would pay back who did it. I wouldn't attack who I assumed did it. It could just as well be the Russians or the Chinese ... it could be a a well funded terrorist organization or a whacked out physicist, etc.[/QUOTE]

What if there was no evidence which would be highly probable?

Forum List

Back