Anonomous launches "Operation Ferguson"

Progressives must use such occasions to further their agenda. That's what Anonymous is doing.

The rabid left are a scary bunch, even *if* the cop is "guilty" of whatever it is they think he is guilty of, does that mean the whole city and all officers are guilty as well? Such a lynch mob mentality.

I certainly hope the FBI is also investigating Anonymous for their crimes.

Progressives must use such occasions to further their agenda. That's what Anonymous is doing.

The rabid left are a scary bunch, even *if* the cop is "guilty" of whatever it is they think he is guilty of, does that mean the whole city and all officers are guilty as well? Such a lynch mob mentality.

I certainly hope the FBI is also investigating Anonymous for their crimes.

Ever since Obama was elected they've been itching for race wars. now is another chance for them to stir it up...they're doing it by using these people coming across the border also calling people, xenophobes ...they want a war, who would it help the most? the Government and Politicians

So in all sincerity, where's Jess and Al ? Unless I missed it, they haven't showed up ?

If so, that is utterly amazing !

In all sincerity Al interviewed the family last night but of course now that you know that I bet you want to know why Al hasnt moved into their house or isnt living on their front lawn

They're like animals not human beings

Cops shoot unarmed people of all colors everyday so what's the difference here?

No they dont and even if you found isolated cases of other people being shot the difference is the frequency. But again, excuse makers make excuses. You'll find another reason why and how there is "no difference"

I'm not condoning the cops actions but really there's a way to go about this without all the media/and hype from everyone else

You're right, maybe they should cover the latest youtube video instead of covering police shooting citizens.

we'll be seeing Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson out there next..gotta stir up some race hustling

I hope we hear from Obama on this, Maybe the police will finally get a clue he isn't their friend

So you dont care at all about the incident this is all you wanted to do was bitch about actions that Jesse and Al havent even taking yet. Because somehow commenting on this is bad. "I'm not condoning the police killing an unarmed person but....Jesse Jackson!" wtf :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back