Anonomous launches "Operation Ferguson"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://youtu.be/75WkEZK_f6g]Anonymous - Operation Ferguson #OpFerguson - YouTube[/ame]

Now the FBI is investigating into the shooting of unarmed Missouri teenager Mike Brown by a police officer in suburban St. Louis

?Anonymous? hacks City of Ferguson website | KMOV.com St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – “Anonymous,” a group of “Hacktivists,” hacked the City of Ferguson’s website Sunday night.
According to officials, none of the city’s e-mails were working Monday morning. Anticipating a problem, the mayor of Ferguson had the IT Department take down all personal information from the site on Saturday.
On Sunday, “Operation Ferguson” tweeted that “Anonymous” would only launch cyber-attacks in Ferguson in direct response to any police abuse of protesters. “Operation Ferguson” has since been suspended from Twitter.
“Anonymous” has targeted the United States government and large corporations in the past.

10410362_10152611593764539_4789994903458602534_n.jpg

Another example of why people stay out of black neighborhoods.

Hopefully not a single one of those stores will reopen.

They stay out of black neighborhoods because they are

a: Scared of being killed by the police or
b: Their stores being damaged

Anonymous - Operation Ferguson #OpFerguson - YouTube

Now the FBI is investigating into the shooting of unarmed Missouri teenager Mike Brown by a police officer in suburban St. Louis

?Anonymous? hacks City of Ferguson website | KMOV.com St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – “Anonymous,” a group of “Hacktivists,” hacked the City of Ferguson’s website Sunday night.
According to officials, none of the city’s e-mails were working Monday morning. Anticipating a problem, the mayor of Ferguson had the IT Department take down all personal information from the site on Saturday.
On Sunday, “Operation Ferguson” tweeted that “Anonymous” would only launch cyber-attacks in Ferguson in direct response to any police abuse of protesters. “Operation Ferguson” has since been suspended from Twitter.
“Anonymous” has targeted the United States government and large corporations in the past.

10410362_10152611593764539_4789994903458602534_n.jpg

And at first I thought operation fergie was your effort to get back in the saddle.

Yes, let us express our anger toward the cops by burning a completely innocent business owner's store to the ground. Hooray for the good guys! Woo hoo! What an awesome way to honor a dead kid.

Last edited:

They stay out of black neighborhoods because they are

a: Scared of being killed by the police or
b: Their stores being damaged

And what say you if those businesses never reopen and others elect to close and move elsewhere?

Here's a supporter of the victim, going through the grieving process.
Note the pants, wearing them below your shorts is a special tribute to the the fallen.

The investigation by the FBI is in no way connected to the unlawful cyber attack by Anonymous. I mention this only because your post might lead some to think otherwise.

As to the case in question, why don't we wait until all the facts are revealed before passing judgment? Wouldn't that be refreshing? Otherwise we could conclude that the man was responsible for his own demise when he chose to confront the officer the way he did...

I mean, all accounts in the news indicate that he shoved the officer in to the car and was going for the officer's gun.

Cops aren't perfect, but I'm pretty sure most of them go out and just pick random people to shoot.

As for the "protesters," if you call robbery a protest, you best get a new dictionary... These "protesters," from I've seen in the news, need to be locked up for their crimes.

Note the pants, wearing them below your shorts is a special tribute to the the fallen.

All the pork rinds are gone...But this looter shows his culture and refined taste by looting wine....

All the pork rinds are gone...But this looter shows his culture and refined taste by looting wine....

He is going to need that wine to get through the Depression phase of the five stages of grief.

I like Anonymous. I know a member who shall remain unnamed, BUT we really don't know what happened there yet although I lean toward the eyewitness accounts and not the Polizei.

Some business owners have armed themselves. They aren't being looted. Hopefully they intend to shoot to kill.

Yes, let us express our anger toward the cops by burning a completely innocent business owner's store to the ground. Hooray for the good guys! Woo hoo! What an awesome way to honor a dead kid.

Yes you are right! But you know that when people are wronged all around the world riots are the response from the unheard group. Some people riot because of deaths, abuse or mistreatment. Others riot because their college lost a football game.

So in all sincerity, where's Jess and Al ? Unless I missed it, they haven't showed up ?

If so, that is utterly amazing !

I say let the black folk go total ape chit on one another. If their community doesn't want to stop it why should we?

Blacks are all about crime to supplement their poor work habits

-Geaux

They're like animals not human beings

Cops shoot unarmed people of all colors everyday so what's the difference here?

I'm not condoning the cops actions but really there's a way to go about this without all the media/and hype from everyone else

we'll be seeing Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson out there next..gotta stir up some race hustling

I hope we hear from Obama on this, Maybe the police will finally get a clue he isn't their friend

Last edited:
Anonymous has really slacked off then it seems. Used to be they helped overthrow dictatorships, not smalltime crap like this.

Forum List

Back