Annoying phrases....

Seems to me this would be a good thread for House...
[MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION]

Have a nice day!

Screw a nice day. What if I want to have a totally shit day?!

Have a nice day!

It's Liburruls running your life I tellya.

But you lifted that from George Carlin. What are your personal boss faves?

Have a nice day!

Not intentionally, but I'm sure it was floating around up there from all the stand-up I've soaked in.

"Would you mind" ... false question, when it's followed by a task that would be inappropriate to say no to. Simply saying "Please" would be more efficient and not give the impression of choice.

"You know what they say..." No, I don't know what they say. Who are they, anyway?

Into each life a little rain must fall... or pretty much any "feel good" cliches.

I hate it when politicians say they "take responsibility for..." or they will "hold somebody accountable for..." and nothing ever happens. Talk about blowing you off with words. Really pisses me off.

"Not one smidgen of corruption"

"Glitches"

Have a nice day!

Not intentionally, but I'm sure it was floating around up there from all the stand-up I've soaked in.

"Would you mind" ... false question, when it's followed by a task that would be inappropriate to say no to. Simply saying "Please" would be more efficient and not give the impression of choice.

"You know what they say..." No, I don't know what they say. Who are they, anyway?

Into each life a little rain must fall... or pretty much any "feel good" cliches.

That's a bogus, stupid, retarded list.
(Actually I like 'em all, I'm just endeavoring to avoid feelgood chichés.) :thup:

Another one that makes me scream: "could care less" where the exact opposite is meant.

Forum List

Back