Ann Coulter summarizes Alex VanWeasle position

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

Calling his patriotism into doubt is beyond the pale.

Well, he did state that he was worried how trumps policies would affect the Ukraine. So, who is he working for? Seems he is more worried about his homeland, than his new land.
He served his country and was injured in an IED explosion
Seems clear which country he serves

Not so much with Capt Bonespurs

Being an injured veteran doesn’t give one immunity when conspiring against your chain of command and for the welfare of a foreign country.
He was called to testify before Congress
That is not conspiring against the chain of command

He swears an oath to defend the Constitution, NOT the President

You know, this guy came here with his family, who were fleeing the Soviet Union when he was only 3. And, considering the rank that he attained in the US Army, I'd be willing to bet that he's been vetted several times via security investigations.

His own behavior calls his patriotism into doubt. So let lose of your pearl necklace, which you clutch so tightly, and stop trotting out your straw man bullshit.

Vindeman is one of these third party characters the left trots out when there is some protracted battle with republicans they can't quite b.s. their way through, like the Kavanaugh confirmation.

The longer it went on the more women suddenly came forward with their own supporting claims that never were substantiated or mentioned until the vote to confirm came near (Oh, yeah. Kavananaugh raped me too. And all my friends. And I think my mom).

I'm sure Vindeman was well coached by Schiff and his staff beforehand but his testimony shows the desperation of the left and it adds nothing new to a story which we all know because we all saw the transcript of Trump's call.

But I congratulate you on reacting just the way left wing propagandists want you to...with all sorts of puffed up indignation.

Well, he did state that he was worried how trumps policies would affect the Ukraine. So, who is he working for? Seems he is more worried about his homeland, than his new land.

Being an injured veteran doesn’t give one immunity when conspiring against your chain of command and for the welfare of a foreign country.

He was concerned, not because of loyalty to the Ukraine, but rather because if it was found out that Trump was politicizing foreign policy with them, it would destroy the bipartisan support Ukraine has had for so many years.

The President can politicize what ever the fuck he wants.

Where was his concern when VP Biden bribed the Ukraine to the tune of $1.2 billion dollars to drop a corruption investigation?

I didn’t say testifying did, his reporting what he saw was an attempt to undermine the President. He may not agree with it, because he is a leftwing hack, but his duty is to shut up and color.

I didn’t say testifying did, his reporting what he saw was an attempt to undermine the President. He may not agree with it, because he is a leftwing hack, but his duty is to shut up and color.

Actually, according to the Oath of Enlistment, he is to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, same as every other military individual.

Shut up and color as you put it, is what convicted all the Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials when they said they were just following orders, killing all those people.

No, his duty is to the Constitution, not the president.

Reporting what he said, under oath, is not undermining the President

Why doesn’t Trump testify under oath?

He was concerned, not because of loyalty to the Ukraine, but rather because if it was found out that Trump was politicizing foreign policy with them, it would destroy the bipartisan support Ukraine has had for so many years.
Ukraine's relationship with the US has already been politicized by Hillary Clinton. Ukraine ‘alignment’ with Hillary Clinton began in 2013: Politico flashback, 2017

And Barack Obama and good old Joe Biden. Donald Trump & Ukraine: Double Standards | National Review
We know Quid Pro Quo Joe threatened to pull aid to Ukraine if an investigation into corruption at Burisma, his son and billions of missing US aid dollars wasn't dropped.

He may love America but his politically motivations are called into question.

Actually, according to the Oath of Enlistment, he is to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, same as every other military individual.

Shut up and color as you put it, is what convicted all the Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials when they said they were just following orders, killing all those people.

No, his duty is to the Constitution, not the president.
What a load of shit. He is in no way defending the Constitution with his actions.

Reporting what he said, under oath, is not undermining the President

Why doesn’t Trump testify under oath?

Why would the President testify to Congress? They have no authority over him. He especially isn’t going to participate in this kangaroo court, which is nothing more than a witch hunt against him.

He doesn't love America so much that he doesn't mind being part of Adam Schiff's attempt to nullify the 2016 presidential election by "trumping" up a case for impeachment that cannot possibly win but will definitely damage the president politically (that's the intent, anyway).

I hear people calling this Vindeman guy a "patriot" and then I look at the impeachment fiasco which is just a continuation of the Russian collusion hoax, and it makes me want to vomit.

He doesn't love America so much that he doesn't mind being part of Adam Schiff's attempt to nullify the 2016 presidential election by "trumping" up a case for impeachment that cannot possibly win but will definitely damage the president politically (that's the intent, anyway).

I hear people calling this Vindeman guy a "patriot" and then I look at the impeachment fiasco which is just a continuation of the Russian collusion hoax, and it makes me want to vomit.
That was in a roundabout way my point. A patriot would not have any connection with this sham.

Or Sean Duffy or John Yoo. None of them has served yet they accuse a man who put his life at risk for this country of treason.

You are a piece of filth. He is stating what he heard and his thoughts. Telling the truth is not conspiracy and he is concerned with policy as outlined by the Administration.

You are a piece of filth. He is stating what he heard and his thoughts. Telling the truth is not conspiracy and he is concerned with policy as outlined by the Administration.

Did I say that him testifying was “conspiracy”? No.
He testified the truth, that he was concerned for the Ukraine instead of his President’s policy.

His own behavior calls his patriotism into doubt. So let lose of your pearl necklace, which you clutch so tightly, and stop trotting out your straw man bullshit.

Vindeman is one of these third party characters the left trots out when there is some protracted battle with republicans they can't quite b.s. their way through, like the Kavanaugh confirmation.

The longer it went on the more women suddenly came forward with their own supporting claims that never were substantiated or mentioned until the vote to confirm came near (Oh, yeah. Kavananaugh raped me too. And all my friends. And I think my mom).

I'm sure Vindeman was well coached by Schiff and his staff beforehand but his testimony shows the desperation of the left and it adds nothing new to a story which we all know because we all saw the transcript of Trump's call.

But I congratulate you on reacting just the way left wing propagandists want you to...with all sorts of puffed up indignation.

More garbage. Vindeman telling the truth apparently bothers you so you have to lie. Republicans refused to conduct a thorough FB investigation of the Kavanaugh matter. I wonder why.

Yeah, he was concerned that the presidents policies would hurt the UKRAINE , YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON!

Forum List

Back