The Plundering of Ukraine by Corrupt American Democrats

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I'll admit I've not been paying a lot of attention to the latest shit show out of DC- but a commenter to this article summed it up pretty well-
The globalist criminal elites will not be held responsible for any of these crimes. They’re bound together by ties of blackmail forged by guys like Epstein, mutually assured incrimination in serial swindles which cross Left and Right political boundaries and literal murder in the case of guys like Seth Rich. The cozy proximity of recently-murdered Epstein himself to crypto-converso AG Barr’s family only makes me more certain that they will get away with this heist like they’ve done with dozens of other billion-dollar swindles.

If they were only stealing money it would be bad enough, but the fact that these same grifters are our “diplomats” and warmakers is positively Orwellian. Watching these petty hoodlums play nuclear chicken with Russia so they can squeeze more shekels from the supine Ukraine would be laughable if I could get the first-strike nightmares of my Cold War childhood out of my head long enough to laugh.

When Chief Military Prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios investigated the fires, he discovered that 80% of weapons and shells in the warehouses were missing. They weren’t destroyed by fire, they weren’t there in the first place. Instead of being used to kill the Russian-speaking Ukrainians of Donetsk, the hardware had been shipped from the port of Nikolaev to Syria, to the Islamic rebels and to ISIS. And the man who organised this enormous operation was our Mr AB, the old fighter for democracy on behalf of MI6, acting in cahoots with the Minister of Defence Poltorak and Mr Turchinov, the friend of Mr Biden. (They say Mr Matios was given $10 million for his silence).

The loss was of Ukrainian people, and of US taxpayers, while the beneficiaries were the Deep State, which is probably just another name for the deadly mix of spooks, media and politicians.

More here

The dems are in huge trouble....we are on the verge of witnessing the biggest scandal of all time....

This is what we do across the globe, get real, we're doing it now in multiple locales, it's who we are. We just failed to topple Venezuela. Again. In Ukraine we partnered with neo-nazis.

USA!
USA!
USA!

A republican is a self hating jew, who knew!!

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in 2014, the webzine is an "outlet for certain writers to attack Israel and Jews."[20] It has also been described as "an alternative conservative website,"[29] and "a mix of far-right and far-left anti-Semitic crackpottery."[28]
Ron Unz - Wikipedia

Tramp will be impeached in the house and the man who is anti Ukraine is tramp, he wants to blame the Russia intrusion of the 2016 election (which his campaign aided and abetted) on Ukraine.

And Russia is still intruding in the US politics.

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in 2014, the webzine is an "outlet for certain writers to attack Israel and Jews."[20] It has also been described as "an alternative conservative website,"[29] and "a mix of far-right and far-left anti-Semitic crackpottery."[28]
Ron Unz - Wikipedia

Tramp will be impeached in the house and the man who is anti Ukraine is tramp, he wants to blame the Russia intrusion of the 2016 election (which his campaign aided and abetted) on Ukraine.

You are in an alternate reality , twisted sister.
(no offense)

• Banned

Ron Unz - Wikipedia

Address the message- attacking a messenger is so not intellectual honesty.

Forum List

Back