Ann Coulter Silenced. What a victory for Liberalism!

But when your business is hate you will provoke a reaction. I would think that she is absolutely thrilled with the reaction. The bigger problem is that the police cant keep order.
There is hate all over the political spectrum. And "hate speech" is obviously in the eye of the beholder.

We either protect freedom of speech and expression or we don't. If a speaker breaks a law, such as directly inciting violence, then they pay the price.

But when your business is hate you will provoke a reaction. I would think that she is absolutely thrilled with the reaction. The bigger problem is that the police cant keep order.
There is hate all over the political spectrum. And "hate speech" is obviously in the eye of the beholder.

We either protect freedom of speech and expression or we don't. If a speaker breaks a law, such as directly inciting violence, then they pay the price.
But you have laws that protect people from violence and threats. Why arent they being enforced ?

But you have laws that protect people from violence and threats. Why arent they being enforced ?
That's up to the venue and the locality to protect a speaker and their attendees. It's also up to the people who enable and incite the violent protestors to be more responsible, to implore them to give opposing views space.

What do you think of this idea:

Instead of gathering to protest and scream and threaten and shut down opposing speech, how about all those protestors announce that, after the speech, they will be outside the venue with $5 to take each and every attendee out for a cup of coffee to discuss the issues and find areas of agreement like intelligent, reasonable, mature adults?

They could promote it ahead of time and have the MC at the speech announce it. Make a big freaking deal of it. It would be NATIONAL NEWS.

Is the Left serious, or is it just trying to shut down opposing speech?

That's up to the venue and the locality to protect a speaker and their attendees. It's also up to the people who enable and incite the violent protestors to be more responsible, to implore them to give opposing views space.

Instead of gathering to protest and scream and threaten and shut down opposing speech, how about all those protestors announce that, after the speech, they will be outside the venue with $5 to take each and every attendee out for a cup of coffee to discuss the issues and find areas of agreement like intelligent, reasonable, mature adults?

They could promote it ahead of time and have the MC at the speech announce it. Make a big freaking deal of it. It would be NATIONAL NEWS.

Extremism breeds extremism. I dont see what the protesters are achieving by protesting in this way but I can also see that elements are stirring it up to create a bogey man.
Its hard to see her as a victim. She makes her living by spreading hatred and she needs to be more outrageous every time. She will be delighted at the response.
A bigger concern has to be why the police have backed out. If they are political then that is the real problem.

Extremism breeds extremism. I dont see what the protesters are achieving by protesting in this way but I can also see that elements are stirring it up to create a bogey man.
Its hard to see her as a victim. She makes her living by spreading hatred and she needs to be more outrageous every time. She will be delighted at the response.
A bigger concern has to be why the police have backed out. If they are political then that is the real problem.
Sure, she's loving this. These kids are crazed, they're just not thinking things through.

The last thing Ann Coulter is, is a victim. But that's what happens when reason goes out the window.

I'd sure like to see these kids use my idea. They are helping nothing, improving nothing. But they are being enabled.

Berkeley-based Stickman reports run-in shooting their April 15 promo video

We had a little run-in with local thugs while shooting our April 15th Freedom Rally promo video at Civic Center park. They tried to surround us while we were leaving…Nothing a little chin check couldn’t fix!

They called the cops like pussies. I spent most of the night in jail, racked up another charge. My boys were waiting for me when I was released. It was a great day! This is another example of left-wing thugs trying to intimidate and threaten real Americans when we try to exercise our First Amendment rights. We CANNOT let that fly.

https://mcga.media/based-stick-man-run-in-thugs/

Who called the cops, oh the antifa's (the anti fascist) like pussies. Isn't that funny , they call the liberals antifa??

We just can't have someone who is denouncing racism. I'm sure you can blow that up and read it.

Kyle Chapman, AKA “Based Stick Man,” in a now deleted post, made the following statement last night on Facebook denouncing “racism” within the Trump movement.

upload_2017-4-28_7-22-40.png

So why would the “based” stick man cuck on race, making an empirically false claim and alienating a significant proportion of his supporters? Much has recently been revealed about Chapman’s personal life after he was doxxed by antifa in an article by the anarchist website It’s Going Down. Though allegedly having read Arthur Kemp’s fashy two-volume history of the White race, March of the Titans, Chapman has a child with a woman of Asian descent, and it would make sense that advocating civic nationalism is about as far as he can go without alienating her or his progeny.

This poses a strange scenario for those in the Alt-Right, who just several days ago stood toe-to-toe against antifa at Trump rallies across the country. While I agree that it is disheartening to hear the man who ascended to a meme call for the rejection of White interests, we must nevertheless continue to move forward with our uneasy alliance in order to make progress on altering social policy. Ending sanctuary cities, birthright citizenship, and installing a national E-Verify system are just a handful of policies that we can work together with civic nationalists on, and if successful, would put us closer to securing a future for our people.

Is Based Stick Man Not So Based?

These are the same people who talk about the Constitution being written by "rich white slave rapists", how America is a racist country, who attack those who have worked hard and succeeded, and who clearly hate our history and traditions.

Can it be any surprise they're also now going directly freedom of speech and expression, our most important value?

At least we know who they are and what they're after. And who is enabling them.
26_zps1m15y9ob.gif~original
So they're dumb kids joined by domestic terrorists who show up at these protests for their own reasons, as we thought. Let's not lump them with actual Democrats like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Bill Maher and left-wing ACLU, who have all stood up and defended Coulter's right to speak at Berkeley.

These are the same people who talk about the Constitution being written by "rich white slave rapists", how America is a racist country, who attack those who have worked hard and succeeded, and who clearly hate our history and traditions.

Can it be any surprise they're also now going directly freedom of speech and expression, our most important value?

At least we know who they are and what they're after. And who is enabling them.
26_zps1m15y9ob.gif~original
So they're dumb kids joined by domestic terrorists who show up at these protests for their own reasons, as we thought. Let's not lump them with actual Democrats like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Bill Maher and left-wing ACLU, who have all stood up and defended Coulter's right to speak at Berkeley.
I'm not, I've posted Bernie's words several times. And Obama's.

The problem here isn't even the kids. It's the adults who are enabling this behavior by saying what the meme above says. They'll defend the kids, they'll enable them, they won't stand up for our most important principle as Bernie does. It's all over this board.

That's where the problem is.

upload_2017-4-28_7-40-39.png

There is Kyle Chapman again::

The video was taken at a “March 4 Trump” rally near UC Berkeley. Chapman wore a gas mask, helmet, and shin guards. He carried a shield decorated with an American flag and a “V” in one hand and a long stick in the other. (The spread he showed off this week on Facebook is new—the police confiscated the equipment he wore at the event.) Since then, the video of Chapman has been remixed and set to Imogen Heap and Hulk Hogan’s theme song. Images of Based Stickman have been photoshopped into a number of familiar settings, including the movies Captain America and 300, the new Zelda game, Game of Thrones, and the Civil War (with Based Stickman on the side of Confederate army, of course). “He truly is our hero,” one poster wrote on 4chan.

The Unlikely Rise of an Alt-Right Hero

Who are the bad guys again??

Ann Coulter is a weird conservative...If she was truly a conservative then she'd be a house wife, have kids and have a husband that would do the bread winning.

She is not a conservative but a liberal that uses you as fools.

lol drivel. Try and tell that to my wife, my mother and my grandmother; they all worked and they managed businesses, and my grandmother ran a ranch by herself along with three businesses during two world wars while my grandfather, grand uncles and uncles were all in the military.

There is nothing liberal about fascism. All you've done is demonstrate your own ignorance. You have no idea how stupid your thread is.
It's exactly how the fucking Nazis gained control of Germany simply by silencing the opposition. Liberal's are adopting that techniques. Open your fucking eyes to the danger this will lead to here.

They use the Italian Communist Antonio Gramsci's 'culture war' principles, laid out in the 1920's. Alinsky is just 'Gramsci for Dummies'. The Soviets knew that the assortment of deviants and drug addled sociopaths they could influence and control in the U.S. weren't literate enough or had the attention spans for the intellectual stuff, so Alinsky went with the Sesame Street version of Gramsci; the Commies usually do away the Useful Idiots first anyway after they get control, so they didn't waste time on the gimps they had working for them in the U.S. colleges and universities. When you watch interviews with these faux 'anti-Fa's' and read the posts by their fashionable gimps on message boards like this one, it's easy to see why that's the only strategy they could follow.

Last edited:
View attachment 123688

There is Kyle Chapman again::

The video was taken at a “March 4 Trump” rally near UC Berkeley. Chapman wore a gas mask, helmet, and shin guards. He carried a shield decorated with an American flag and a “V” in one hand and a long stick in the other. (The spread he showed off this week on Facebook is new—the police confiscated the equipment he wore at the event.) Since then, the video of Chapman has been remixed and set to Imogen Heap and Hulk Hogan’s theme song. Images of Based Stickman have been photoshopped into a number of familiar settings, including the movies Captain America and 300, the new Zelda game, Game of Thrones, and the Civil War (with Based Stickman on the side of Confederate army, of course). “He truly is our hero,” one poster wrote on 4chan.

The Unlikely Rise of an Alt-Right Hero

Who are the bad guys again??
The bad guys are those who are actively and aggressively choosing to ignore our country's most important principle, the one value without which this republic cannot survive intact.

Because they are authoritarians and cowards.

Ann has not been silenced. The people who own the venue, that being the building, stage, and microphone have decided for whatever reasons, they don't want her to use their building, stage, and microphone. Her rights to use other people's buildings, stages, and microphones who will allow her to use them has not been jeopardized or denied.

It's when the 'for whatever reasons' on public property involve threats or acts of violence the right to free speech for all of us is jeopardized. When you drown out voices you don't want to hear, you deny the rights of those who do want to hear. Not one single protestor was required by law to go to any venue to hear any words they disapprove of.

This is non-negotiable and non-defensible. Period.

But when your business is hate you will provoke a reaction.
I would think that she is absolutely thrilled with the reaction.
The bigger problem is that the police cant keep order.

Hate is a widely overused term to mean -'that with which I don't agree'. Hillary uses hate speech, Obama uses hate speech...speech without criminal action is just that...words.

But I do agree, the bigger problem is that the police can't keep order. Can't do the job taxpayers pay them to do, protect and serve. That should be a matter of concern, for all of us - (are you paying attention big government advocates?)

Ann has not been silenced. The people who own the venue, that being the building, stage, and microphone have decided for whatever reasons, they don't want her to use their building, stage, and microphone. Her rights to use other people's buildings, stages, and microphones who will allow her to use them has not been jeopardized or denied.

It's when the 'for whatever reasons' on public property involve threats or acts of violence the right to free speech for all of us is jeopardized. When you drown out voices you don't want to hear, you deny the rights of those who do want to hear. Not one single protestor was required by law to go to any venue to hear any words they disapprove of.

This is non-negotiable and non-defensible. Period.
It is not up to the protesters. It is up to the people who own or control the venue. In this case, the people who control the venue do not want to deal with the protest. Whether they agree or disagree with the message or speech of the speaker is irrelevant. As long as the speaker has other options to promote the message and speech, their free speech is guaranteed.

Forum List

Back