Ann Coulter 15-minute audio clip: "Trump's done! I explain why."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump got elected and didn't keep his signature promise, he didn't build the wall. that's like Reagan winning and not cutting taxes, not going after the Soviets

I used to like to listen to Culter. But, she's gone off the deep end with her TDS. Lady, was building the wall. Yes, he should have started earlier when he had Congress. But, you can go down to the boarder and see the wall that he was building. Also, is that really his "signature" promise? Says who? Prove it lady.

Trump got elected and didn't keep his signature promise, he didn't build the wall. that's like Reagan winning and not cutting taxes, not going after the Soviets

He didn't complete the wall because of obstructive Democrats and liberal hack judges who kept blocking its construction.

Now feel free to list other campaign promises that Trump supposedly didn't deliver on. Be sure to list the ones he delivered, but didn't even promise, ok?

Does anyone actually still care about much less listen to what Coulter thinks?
Good point. I remember when Ariana Huff’n’Puff was a conservative commentator. But when she saw some advantage in changing like the wind, she did. Zero credibility.

Our liberals used to despise Coulter. She was vicious and acidic. She broiled libtards.

But she has also flipped and flopped like a freshly caught fish.

I don’t give an Adam’s apple what she says about anything.

Thread summary:

Trumptards declare jihad on a fellow Republican for not sucking Trump's ass hard enough.

Yes, Virginia, Trumpism is a cult, and a rather violent one at that.

Thread summary:

Trumptards declare jihad on a fellow Republican for not sucking Trump's ass hard enough.

Yes, Virginia, Trumpism is a cult, and a rather violent one at that.
Lol. Manboob falsely labels his bogus spin as a “summary.” What a fucking tool he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back