Animal Stories

my dog is so happy. i need to emulate it. i'm just gonna go hump some random person's leg! ok, maybe not that far!

so much love in my heart ...it can explode.... ok go ahead and laugh at me...but I mean every word of it

:love_ya4::love_ya4::love_ya4::love_ya4::love_ya4:
Toronto Zoo White Rhino Calf Meets Snow for the first time

smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes_1f60d.png

You're still not getting one. lol. Not unless you're taking care of it.

I would LOVE to take care of a piggy. They are so smart, and friendly and cute and funny. I love 'em. :D

It'd probably tear up the wood floors. Hey remember that little baby rabbit that was in the driveway last year? His mamma had him on there trying to get warm in the really late winter?

I want a piggy so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :04::10:

I would LOVE to take care of a piggy. They are so smart, and friendly and cute and funny. I love 'em. :D

Hey remember that little baby rabbit that was in the driveway last year? His mamma had him on there trying to get warm i nthe really late winter?

Yeah, I remember that! Whatever happened to the little guy?

Hey remember that little baby rabbit that was in the driveway last year? His mamma had him on there trying to get warm i nthe really late winter?

I dunno, I told you I took him to that lady around the corner who takes in animals that need help to survive. Remember she said put him on top of a warm bottle of water for five minutes and bring him in? He started hopping around once that bottle warmed him up.

I have some pictures some place, they don.t know what we're talking about.

I dunno, I told you I took him to that lady around the corner who takes in animals that need help to survive. Remember she said put him on top of a warm bottle of water for five minutes and bring him in? He started hopping around once that bottle warmed him up.

Yeah, post the pics if you have them. :)

If I ever stumble over em I will, I have so many pictures, thousands, I donlt even know what folder they're in. Levi was really delicate with him, I was kind of surprised by that.

If I ever stumble over em I will, I have so many pictures, thousands, I donlt even know what folder they're in. Levi was really delicate with him, I was kind of surprised by that.

That's really sweet that Levi was delicate with him. Just shows how smart and intuitive dogs can be. I had a pet rabbit one time, I miss him (his name was Smokey.) Maybe one day I'll have another bunny. ; )

Forum List

Back