Animal research indicates chimpanzees worship a creator

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
Chimpanzees have apparently been discovered to engage in worship-like rituals; it's also been reported that elephants engage in funeral like behavior in honor of their dead.

I say this is more evidence that spirituality is an innate part of our nature, and possibly even that of animals as well; religion is the natural state of man to the point that even a chimpanzee understands this; atheism is the indoctrination and abuse.

Mysterious chimpanzee behaviour may be evidence of 'sacred' rituals

Which makes it even more silly to think that human beings harbor the same primitive beliefs as chimps.

Which makes it even more silly to think that human beings harbor the same primitive beliefs as chimps.
If it's innate in our biology I'd say that's more evidence that we should, if we're born knowing it.

Since atheism reduces man to nothing more than a savage animal I'd say it's the primitive belief, since it advocates that men become like chimps rather than above them.

I read it. they are practicing their aim. like a knife thrower, archer or darts. The fact its being done alone though, makes me think it's weapon training. not darts.

If it's innate in our biology I'd say that's more evidence that we should, if we're born knowing it.

Since atheism reduces man to nothing more than a savage animal I'd say it's the primitive belief, since it advocates that men become like chimps rather than above them.
I have to disagree that atheism makes one a primitive animal.

Forum List

Back