Angry Caroline Kennedy Calls Obama “A Liar”

They don't lie? Since when? Did they change recently? Why the heck doesnt anyone tell me these things?

you are right about them saying completely retarded things.

Plz show us an example.

Go to the forum search. Search for any post started by Flaylo. You will find an example as he is notorious for starting threads that quote them.

His first 10 posts had no examples. So again plz post an example.

Lee Fang Lies: The Real Face of “Think Progress”

Read more: Lee Fang Lies: The Real Face of

Lee Fang, a blogger with “Think Progress,” lied to event organizers about his residency and status in an attempt to gain media access to the Defending the American Dream Summit, held this past weekend at the Washington Convention Center. Fang told Americans for Prosperity Foundation that he is a student “visiting from California,” who “had to fly home tomorrow” and had really hoped to cover the event.

However, Fang is listed as a “resident of Prince George’s County, Maryland” on his ThinkProgress author page. His wikipedia page says that he “attended college at the University of Maryland, College Park.” Another blogger from ThinkProgress who requested credentials and was honest about his background was given a media pass.

Fang regularly impugns conservative authors as dishonest, yet characteristic of his reporting, his preferred tactic is dishonesty and lies.

More at link:

Think Progress publishes lies about the Taxpayer Protection Pledge (shocker)

Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Think Progress publishes lies about the Taxpayer Protection Pledge (shocker)
"On Wednesday, a constituent in a town hall meeting challenged Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA) about his loyalty to Grover
Politicians who sign Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform pledge, a popular commitment among Republicans, promise never to vote for anything designated as a tax increase by Norquist’s organization.
While Lungren has not shied away from supporting Norquist"

If you think saying all that means you say, "Critics wrongly contend that California legislators who signed the Pledge have vowed allegiance to some single person or organization."

Then you need to learn how to speak English

How many examples of blatant lies and distortions do I have to go for with Think Progress?

Man they are anal mother trucking lying asswipes. But nonetheless I will persevere. How many does anyone need to prove they are the liars that they are?

Think Progress lies, claim Bush “taking credit” for killing OBL

Good example with this one. There is a portion of the interview that President Bush did with USA Today vs the absolute lying piece of garbage that Think Progress spins out of the original interview.

Lying little liberal weenies.

Call the Wahmbulance: Think Progress lies, claim Bush “taking credit” for killing OBL « Sister Toldjah

Lee Fang, a blogger with “Think Progress,” lied to event organizers about his residency and status in an attempt to gain media access to the Defending the American Dream Summit, held this past weekend at the Washington Convention Center. Fang told Americans for Prosperity Foundation that he is a student “visiting from California,” who “had to fly home tomorrow” and had really hoped to cover the event.

However, Fang is listed as a “resident of Prince George’s County, Maryland” on his ThinkProgress author page. His wikipedia page says that he “attended college at the University of Maryland, College Park.” Another blogger from ThinkProgress who requested credentials and was honest about his background was given a media pass.

Fang regularly impugns conservative authors as dishonest, yet characteristic of his reporting, his preferred tactic is dishonesty and lies.

More at link:

If I work for wall mart and I lie about having an affair it doe not mean that wall mart is lying
If an employee of thinkprogress lies it does not mean that thinkprogress articles lies.

How many examples of blatant lies and distortions do I have to go for with Think Progress?

Man they are anal mother trucking lying asswipes. But nonetheless I will persevere. How many does anyone need to prove they are the liars that they are?

Think Progress lies, claim Bush “taking credit” for killing OBL

Good example with this one. There is a portion of the interview that President Bush did with USA Today vs the absolute lying piece of garbage that Think Progress spins out of the original interview.

Lying little liberal weenies.

Call the Wahmbulance: Think Progress lies, claim Bush “taking credit” for killing OBL « Sister Toldjah

So you think that Bush saying that things done in his administration helped lead to the killing of OBL is not Bush taking some credit for killing OBL.

Also saying someone pats themselfs on the back is not saying that they are taking credit for something
Try again plz

Read more: Americans for Tax Reform : Think Progress publishes lies about the Taxpayer Protection Pledge (shocker)
"On Wednesday, a constituent in a town hall meeting challenged Rep. Dan Lungren (R-CA) about his loyalty to Grover
Politicians who sign Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform pledge, a popular commitment among Republicans, promise never to vote for anything designated as a tax increase by Norquist’s organization.

If you think saying all that means you say, "Critics wrongly contend that California legislators who signed the Pledge have vowed allegiance to some single person or organization."

" Critics wrongly contend that California legislators who signed the Pledge have vowed allegiance to some single person or organization. A quick read of the simple language of the Pledge proves such allegations to be false."

Go bitch at ATR not me.

Last edited:

" Critics wrongly contend that California legislators who signed the Pledge have vowed allegiance to some single person or organization. A quick read of the simple language of the Pledge proves such allegations to be false."

Go bitch at ATR not me.
Hey its not my fault that you are stupid and fall for lies

Go bitch at ATR not me.
Hey its not my fault that you are stupid and fall for lies

:lol:

Wow dropping to the level of quoting Kennedys?

He's quoting Ed Klein, the same guy who wrote a book that said Hillary is a lesbian. The tin foil right will be drooling over his every word, just like they always do.

ave you heard? Michelle Obama is a jealous, controlling bitch who, above all, hates Oprah for every reason listed in the ancient Book of Female Stereotypes. And everyone knows it is literally not possible for two powerful women to be friends.

We're reminding you of this fact because there's a hilarious new book coming out this week from journalist Edward Klein called The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House. You can probably tell from the title how Klein feels about the President, but an excerpt just run in the New York Post gives you a better sense of what he thinks of Michelle Obama, and it's none too kind, and Klein uses the so-called tale of MObama's war on Oprah as an example of the First Lady's "issues."

If you believe Klein (and under no circumstance should you), Michelle and Oprah have been locked in a lengthy power struggle for the President's heart and mind. (Yes, obviously, since all any woman cares about is male attention.) Klein says he spoke to members of Obama's inner circle to piece together his reality show pitch book, but it's also entirely possible that he pulled the whole thing out of his twisted mind. You see, Klein has been in trouble before for irresponsible "journalism." His book about Hillary Clinton was found to be riddled with errors and omissions, and his Wikipedia entry contains the hilarious line: "Klein's books have been dismissed by academics and journalists as ‘not only psychobabble', but ‘psychoblarney.'" Terrific.

Great Moments From the Michelle Obama-Oprah Feud That Never Was
Just Google the author's name under news.google.com.

Wow! An article questioning the credibility of an author from a site who's #2 lead story is titled "What’s the Best Way for Women to Trick their Husbands into Buying Them Shoes?"

Now there's a site I should bookmark and visit daily!

Here's what Byron York had to say about Ed Klein.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Who is this author?

YORK: Edward Klein is a former editor of The New York Times Sunday magazine, has written a number of kind of deep inside tell-all books. His last book in 2005 about Hillary Clinton was extremely controversial, claimed that she was a lesbian and all sorts of kind of out-there stuff. It was denounced as a whole pack of lies by everybody involved.

VAN SUSTEREN: And others. Besides everybody involved, but people who were...

YORK: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: I mean, it wasn't just the sort of the inner circle of the Clintons who denounced it.

YORK: Yes, it...

VAN SUSTEREN: It was widely denounced.

Great Moments From the Michelle Obama-Oprah Feud That Never Was
Just Google the author's name under news.google.com.

man the cow people are having over this book...must be a lot of truth in it..
but remember, Palin loves her some chocolate and can see Russia from her house.

First of all, who the hell are The Cow People?

Repubs who are not received in the better homes?

Second, Baby Huey Beck has been outed in many a lie. Same with fux. Can you say the same about HuffPo andThinkProgress? Nope. You cannot. Post links if you like but I doubt you will cuz, hun, you can't and you can't cuz there ain't none.

Third, anyone who says Baby Huey Beck The Desperate Drunk is a credible source of anything except the price of crack on the street is lying. What next? Lushbo Sez?

But yes, I'm certain $arah sees lots of things that others don't.

Well, except for Ed (vampy) SpaceCase but he's your mascot, not mine.

Bottom line is this -

If you wanna talk lies, go to the pubs cuz they're tell more lies than anybody I know. You want facts, go to the Dems cuz they don't have to lie. Simply, they have the truth on their side.
One easy one. There are hundreds of others if you care to look. I don't.

Huffington Post Pulls Bogus Limbaugh Quotes

More at link:

You gotta think like a Liberal to understand. They are enlightened, so the ends justify any means.

Forum List

Back